PDA

View Full Version : new grow log

skippi563
02-01-2006, 01:42 PM
hey everyone, im starting a log at 2 1/2 weeks i just topped them. its all bag seed from the same bag of really good stuff. im hoping its indica. never again with sativa!!!!!!!!!!!!! all floro grow again, but mabye ill get a 250 or 400 hps in a few weeks i want more bud i only got about 25 grams of bud of one plant last time i hope for more this time. <SKIPPI>

turtle420
02-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Good to see a new grow log! :)
Definitely get a HPS... you'll be happy you did @ the first bong rip...

BkSkillz
02-01-2006, 02:55 PM
yea looks like ur off to a good start cant wait to see your work in progress!

skippi563
02-02-2006, 01:59 PM
what do you guys think? (indica) yes im hoping

turtle420
02-02-2006, 02:06 PM
I wouldn't know... I don't have that much experience... I'm in my 1st grow. :)

Best,

-turtle420 :cool:

skippi563
02-02-2006, 05:55 PM
turtle with almost 1300 post this is your fist grow? im going to update in awhile,with some pictures

skippi563
02-02-2006, 07:00 PM
not much to show, they are starting the new growth where i topped them.one i think i pinched to much and might of damaged it. i have faith itll come back. figures it is the healthiest one. one of the other the light fell on it and took out one side of it. its the first picture. im determined to get more qaunity this time.So what does everyone think i dont get to many replys for i dont know why. i had to throw in a picture of my girl we were out playing catch with snowballs. later..... <SKIPPI>

turtle420
02-02-2006, 08:18 PM
turtle with almost 1300 post this is your fist grow? im going to update in awhile,with some pictures
Yeap... that just goes to show you all the bullshit I post... lol !

not much to show, they are starting the new growth where i topped them.one i think i pinched to much and might of damaged it. i have faith itll come back. figures it is the healthiest one. one of the other the light fell on it and took out one side of it. its the first picture. im determined to get more qaunity this time.So what does everyone think i dont get to many replys for i dont know why. i had to throw in a picture of my girl we were out playing catch with snowballs. later..... <SKIPPI>
Dude! Kick-ass dog! She's gorgeous!!! I love dogs... right now I've got three girls... but I've had lots of them throughout my life. Man's best friend. No doubt.

As for your plants, man, I've learned that these are definitely "weeds"... they'll grow... in the most adverse conditions, they'll grow... I once had a seed sprout in the passenger-side floor of my car! What we're trying to do, us growers, is make the best possible enviroment... as close to optimum as possible.

Your plants look good man :thumbsup:
As to the replies, don't worry man... people read the thread, but sometimes don't have anything "worthwhile" to add... but when people can help, they post. :rasta:

Laters man,

skippi563
02-02-2006, 08:47 PM
thanks turtle ya ive done alot more damage than that to my plant they did fine. as for zoe my dog shes pure (german) german shepard. she is the best.i live with my girlfriend and her 2 daugters ill take zoe over all of them,he he he later <SKIPPI> bye the way my name isnt skippi i just get a kick out of that name.

Redeyesblazin
02-02-2006, 11:15 PM
Turtle those plants are looking good man. I never thought they'd grow under flouresant's. Seriously though get yourself HID light and you'll be well impressed. I'm only on grow number Two and my first novice atempt using HID's got me 4oz off two plants!

skippi563
02-02-2006, 11:53 PM
those are my plants and yes ive grown 2 other times with floros till the end. you really should read all of the thread but thanks any way. heres some picts of my last floro grow. yes it can be done but ive got a long ways to go on getting it right every time it gets better. thanks guys. SKIPPI>

skippi563
02-04-2006, 03:57 PM
well here they are a couple of day later after topped. they are coming along fine. even the one the light fell on and took out 1/2 of it what do you think<SKIPPI>

turtle420
02-04-2006, 06:41 PM
well here they are a couple of day later after topped. they are coming along fine. even the one the light fell on and took out 1/2 of it what do you think<SKIPPI>
Looking super good skippi!

Really, I hope my plants had looked that good @ your age... they're about 20 days old, right?

Dude, @ 23 days, my plants where::: see pics. I don't have day20 pics. I've got day 18, and day 23. Anyways, you can see that in comparison, my plants on day 23 weren't 1/4 what any one of your plants is right now... so dude, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !!!

The one the light fell on, I'm guessing is the last two sets of pics? She looks fine. Nice work on the topping/FIMing.

Best skippi,

skippi563
02-05-2006, 02:56 AM
hey turtle WHAT????? my father was the best gardening ,composting,fool i know.ive learnt the basics from the best. any fool can make a pot plant grow its the end rsults is what counts. ( BUDS ONLY PLEASE). DAM turtle youve gone way past the basic you are getting way to involved . this is it.....50/50 perlite and some home made compostand and some clean loom.and leave them alone. make sure your lights are at a safe distance and water when needed. and ferts of coarse. they take care of them selves.with floro top the shit out of them. you dont need to bend them all over well just my 2 cents because sometimes i read and people are fucking nuts the things they say. its what works for them but tieing all thgat shit is crazy. top top top top THANKS<SKIPPI>

skippi563
02-05-2006, 03:01 AM
oh ya i think they are a littlle over 2 weeks when i topped them.

skippi563
02-05-2006, 03:28 AM
had to throw in. shes so cool. always ready to please unconditionally.

skippi563
02-05-2006, 03:34 AM
had 2 throw these in. she is soooo cool. she had to take over for me that day sooooooo baked.

skippi563
02-05-2006, 03:37 AM
had to shes soooooooo cool....

skippi563
02-05-2006, 03:43 AM
sorry i really am baked NITE

skippi563
02-06-2006, 08:49 PM
pulled everything going away now , far away.. its been real