PDA

View Full Version : whats up denver

coloradosfinest
02-01-2006, 04:46 AM
shit this colorado board is dead, come on 303 post in here

COmidnightrider46
02-08-2006, 07:57 AM
NO doubt, you would think with all the whoopla going on about possible November ballot (see www.safercolorado.org), there would be some dialogue.//COmidnightrider46

Floyd Pepper
02-09-2006, 02:48 AM
Putting in a word just to keep this thread going.

Anybody going to participate with the SAFER guys? I am thinking about it, but I am a little afraid of getting my name in the "spy files" ala the DPD.

COmidnightrider46
02-09-2006, 05:16 AM
Classes of students at law schools for the last two days just didn't have the atmosphere of a "Spy File" circumstance. Statements made, questions asked and apparently answered by the pair of attorneys. It was interesting dialogue. Sorry you missed it. It Appears political action from the coalition of SensibleColorado.org & www.safercolorado.org will be well planned & swift as street teams go out to assure 68,000 signatures needed to get the Colorado Alcohol-Marijuana Equalization Initiative on the 2006 ballot in November. Hopefully, you will get an opportunity to be one of the lucky signers, who is utilizing their constitution rights to positive action.//COmidnightrider46

Boulder, Colorado
Feb. 15th
2nd Annual Anti-Drug War Candlelight Vigil
Pearl Street Mall @ TheCourthouse 6-7pm
To Honor the Fallen of the War on Some Drugs

BOULDER
April 20
2nd 420 Celebration
Central Park High Noon past 4:20

BOULDER, DENVER
Global Marijuana March on
Saturday, May 1st is being organized out of the Cannabis Culture Magazine & Pot-Tv.net studios. Co-ordinator is Christina Racki. Her email is [email protected].

BOULDER
May 6th
2nd Million Marijuana March
Meeting at 13th & College - Marching @ 4:20
Down Broadway to the West End of Pearl St. Mall