PDA

View Full Version : about to recieve new hydro kit

alifreddy
08-08-2004, 05:29 PM
have 10 seedlings I wanna use do I need to put them in rockwool for the hydro kit????
also will am hps be bad for veg state planning on using a 100 hps for veg + a 400 hps for flowering

kramllehctim
10-03-2004, 05:04 AM
have 10 seedlings I wanna use do I need to put them in rockwool for the hydro kit????
also will am hps be bad for veg state planning on using a 100 hps for veg + a 400 hps for flowering

You go bro. that sounds great. use "rapid rooter" cubes. they have organic shit in 'em that makes 'em root real fast. be GENTAL while they are rooting...I MEAN IT DUDE. 200ppm on the mixture.then after the 3rd node STARTS to appear, PUMP IT UP! Give it 1,000ppm on the solution. Watch what happens!!! They will explode! then after 1.5 weeks, cut back the lights!

Her's my second grow, hope urs is just as good! :D

The Student
10-03-2004, 03:54 PM
Hello,

Congrats on the new system.

In my experience, I would suggest "Rapid Rooters" over the Rockwool cubes. Rapid Rooters are PH neutral. Rockwool is not. I know that this is an easy enough thing to fix, but its just easier and more convenient.

Peace

heartsurgerysurviver
10-05-2004, 12:52 AM
I soak my rockwool cubes in PH balanced [5.7-6.0] over night. I wash them out once more for a few seconds with fresh water before use. It gives me better results, less plant loss.
peace
heart

wardrobe grower 78
10-06-2004, 11:43 AM
thats wot im talkin about kram lol that bush-tree-fuckin jungle looks great in your,good on ya

Torog
10-15-2004, 10:53 AM
You go bro. that sounds great. use "rapid rooter" cubes. they have organic shit in 'em that makes 'em root real fast. be GENTAL while they are rooting...I MEAN IT DUDE. 200ppm on the mixture.then after the 3rd node STARTS to appear, PUMP IT UP! Give it 1,000ppm on the solution. Watch what happens!!! They will explode! then after 1.5 weeks, cut back the lights!

Her's my second grow, hope urs is just as good! :D
Looks great kramellehctim !

However,do you have an oscillating fan blowing on em ? I realize that you've got the lights air-cooled,just wonder if you have a fan blowing on em,to help strengthen the stems ?