PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME!! hair test

biker chick
08-07-2004, 04:35 AM
please help me. I have a pre-employment hair test and i need to know what to use that will work fast. Please help with any suggestion. Thank you. :confused:

rnf232s
08-07-2004, 06:05 AM
You are pretty much fucked I am sorry to say. I have read online about products that are shampoos and stuff that you can use that are supposed to cleanse your hair of and help you pass drug tests, but I have never heard of their reliablility and results and I cant remember the sites. You could look it up maybe. Good luck and maybe someone will know a little more. Sorry cant be more help.

rnf232s
08-07-2004, 06:07 AM
I actually somehow just saw this site by some weird reason after posting. Dont know if any good cause didnt look into but saw something about passing hair test so thought would pass on to you.

http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/

ak40haze
08-26-2004, 09:39 AM
listen up

1 no way to clean it out FAST
2 did you notice how that site has so many differant product to do 1 thing?
it is a lying scam to play on your fears by sellinf all thouse things when one will do

first you have to detox for 2 weeks to get it out of your system to avoid reuptake to the hair and cross contamination , then you can go though the breakdown cleaning with ONE product that strips and cleans in phases
you dont need to spend 2 times the money for long hair becouse only the first 1.5 inches is tested. look aroun and screw the cheap clear choice 200% scam ....hair razor at www.passitkit.com has the same formula as the after burner at half the cost

Reeferboy
08-27-2004, 03:26 AM
shave yo head! :-p good luck with it man

Sedater18
08-28-2004, 01:30 AM
You're completley fucked, my brother had to get a hair test for a job interview and used one of those cleansing things but it didn't work in time.