PDA

View Full Version : Cakes with weed?

nrishiraj
08-05-2004, 06:49 PM
I have made cakes using hash, has anyone tried it with green (weed)? do you get the same effect, my friend tells me that it doesn't melt properly?

nrishiraj
08-05-2004, 10:46 PM
whenever i bake with cannabis, i just use cannabutter. that way, nomatter what you use to make the butter (hash, trim, buds), it always works, cuz it goes with any recipe that requires butter.

I don't know what cannabutter is. Can I just use normal butter with the green?

Thanks

chugger33
08-06-2004, 04:20 AM
:rolleyes: I am a chef and have found thru lots of trial and error that the best tastin and most effective recipe is for pound cake using cannabutter. IT'S CALLED POUND CAKE FOR A REASON, ALL INGREDIENTS ARE MEASURED BY THE POUND ( 1 pound of cannabutter). All I can say is " not going anywhere for a while" :cool: The next best is banana nut muffins .

nrishiraj
08-06-2004, 09:49 AM
Let me get this straight. At the moment, the way I make a cake is like this: I melt the butter in a pan then I throw in the hash (it's already crumbled) I then leave it to boil for a few minutes. Leave it to settle for a another few mins in the pan. I then leave it in room temperature overnight or a few hours until it's kinda like solid.

I then add that butter into a mixing bowl and add the other ingredients in i.e. caster sugar, self raising flour etc and I use an all-in-one method.

From what I have explained above, did I make Cannabutter?

My main question is can I just simply use green instead of hash? Because I have been told that I can't do this and that it doesn't come out right?

Thanks guys.

Sensi Super Skunk
08-06-2004, 09:25 PM
Cannabutter aka Bud Butter

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_faq_eat.shtml

nrishiraj
08-06-2004, 11:37 PM
I just made the cake and made a mistake I just mixed the butter with the weed. I didn't take the buds off and it was dry. When the cake was made, it tasted disgusting.
:mad:

bakpain
11-24-2004, 09:24 PM
dude, these guys are confrustering you... chek out my recipe for Patientâ??s choice poppy seed RX-bread, look in recipes under "best canna-oil recipe + best pot dish EVER"

nrishiraj
12-22-2005, 07:47 AM
can I use skunk to make cannabutter? anyone tried this yet?