PDA

View Full Version : So, No Scammer Threads any longer ?

vaporhead1
01-19-2006, 01:44 PM
I read that correctly right ? That's a shame, 'cause I thought Robert & some other members had a good thread going at one time.
And I have a prime candidate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
MF, do I HATE THIEVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'Sorry, if this gets wiped, fine, I just had to say something, 'guess I'll turn the
MF'ers name in to the scam site !! But, a member here, no less !!!!!!!!!

Zandor
01-19-2006, 04:19 PM
The problem with scammer threads is the OTHER MOM people use them to troll for victims and then we have even more MOM threads. We do not need to have open MOM sales or even chatter here of any type.

It gives the whole forum a very bad name and nobody but MOM people want that.

There is a link to a site that they say tracks scammers.

robert42
01-19-2006, 06:09 PM
Hey vapor while i agree with what you said, i agree with what Zandor says, theres more at risk then some people getting scammed. but cann.com have added the scam search link to the site which i think is good.

The scammer thread was trolled by MOM sellers or scammers trying to scam. But i think it should of been locked not deleted, cos there was some usefull info there.

:)

vaporhead1
01-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the replies, and I understand this; most of the good people are known, but not necessarily by newbies; but what's bad is, the scum scam artists are not usually known.
Just a word or caution to anyone, and it's been said before, but it never hurts to say it again: Do Your Research, and go SLOW, get refs; it's your money, so make the best of it.

vaporhead1
01-20-2006, 02:51 PM
I submitted my "good friend" to the scammer site that we're linked to yesterday,
but it's not there today. How long does this take, or does anyone know ?

likemclever
01-20-2006, 04:21 PM
thats to bad that was a good thread.