PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

GanjaBob
01-19-2006, 06:53 AM
Okay do you think that all illegal substances should be legal or just weed. I personally think that if a person wants to use hard drugs they should be allowed to under the same kind of restrictions as alcohol. such as no driving and no doing it in public and stuff.

JDiz
01-19-2006, 06:55 AM
No, man. No way. What possible use could you have for things like heroin, cocaine, crystal meth, etc. That stuff DESTROYS lives. Our stuff ENHANCES lives, so much so that it can actually heal the sick. What does heroin heal? Nothing.

GanjaBob
01-19-2006, 06:56 AM
True, but i belive that the government shouldent have so much control on our lives. I think that if somebody wants to they should be able to without the government raping them up the ass.

bonsaiguy
01-19-2006, 06:58 AM
No, man. No way. What possible use could you have for things like heroin, cocaine, crystal meth, etc. That stuff DESTROYS lives. Our stuff ENHANCES lives, so much so that it can actually heal the sick. What does heroin heal? Nothing.
And alcohol doesn't destroy lives? Either outlaw all of them or make them all legal but knock off the double standard shit. If someone wants to kill themselves with meth or heroine or booze or even cigarettes (like me), it's just natures way of weeding out the stupid.

JDiz
01-19-2006, 07:08 AM
man relax bro

bonsaiguy
01-19-2006, 07:14 AM
Ok..may have been a bit overboard on the meth, (but not the part about weeding out the stupid) but the fact that our culture (govt, schools, DARE, etc etc) always use the phrase "alcohol AND drugs" is one of my pet peaves. Alcohol, is a drug and a very dangerous one at that.

tootsie roll
01-19-2006, 07:25 AM
Ok..may have been a bit overboard on the meth, (but not the part about weeding out the stupid) but the fact that our culture (govt, schools, DARE, etc etc) always use the phrase "alcohol AND drugs" is one of my pet peaves. Alcohol, is a drug and a very dangerous one at that.

I agree. Alcohol is far more dangerous then weed. I'd ride with a smoker but never with a drunk. :smokin:

JDiz
01-19-2006, 07:32 AM
No argument here I've always thought that was odd to separate them like that.