PDA

View Full Version : Additives?

o0darknemesis0o
08-05-2004, 12:57 AM
i'm kind of new to the forums, but i have been visiting the web site for quite a while now...anyways, on to my question. ive been searching the forums and different places online for any info on additives, ive heard alot about dilution, synthetics and substitution, but very little, if anything on additives :confused: ...i was wondering if anyone has used anything like this and if they work or not. i was looking at buying something like clear choice which comes with a 200% money back guarantee, but b4 i spend the money, i would like to know if it is detected in the urine test, and if it, or any other sort or additive has worked for anyone b4. thx

p.s. i dont think my stats matter for the additives but just in case im 5'7" 135lb female. thanks again :D

o0darknemesis0o
08-07-2004, 02:29 AM
i guess nobodys ever tried additives...

ak40haze
08-26-2004, 09:30 AM
additives are tested for in all the most basic test that stuff is so old school dont waste you money cuzz you cant get money back. go synthetic give em what they want ...clean piss www.passitkit.com

Stooj
08-27-2004, 02:17 AM
I hate when people end up in testing situations, b/c I have to worry about tests too and it's a scary feeling. In my sit., I freaked out and went everywhere and searched everything and besides synthetic urine, the best thing you can do is drink this stuff called STRIP made by Covert Labs....It's 3x the strength of the strongest cleansing drink out there. You just chug this whole bottle and in half an hour, you're clean for 6 hours. You can buy it at any GNC for $50.00 and they usually keep it locked under the counter or some bullshit so you have to ask for it.
The bad part is that it turns your lips purple or red, depending on the flavor you choose, and the flavors sound nice but they taste like shit. Its worse than cough medicine, but u know. It's worth the security.