PDA

View Full Version : Just a Question About PM's..

vaporhead1
01-19-2006, 02:53 AM
Why, when I take the time to write a PM, and then I send it, I get a message stating "[Rambosmoke] has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."
WTF, what is PM for ? Whatever, not trying to be a smartass, and maybe there's a good reason for this at times, 'just curious though......

budsbuddy
01-19-2006, 03:49 AM
I think PM's only work for paying members. And if you are getting messages from the people that do have it and they are saying they won't accept your message that should tell you some thing ;)

robert42
01-19-2006, 10:54 AM
PM's are for CAFE MEMBERS only :)

BTW i replied to ur msg.

Rob

vaporhead1
01-19-2006, 12:31 PM
I'll double check, but I think these were Cafe members.
If so, and my message is rejected, the only thing that tells me is that possibly someone is getting too many messages, or corresponds only with certain members they know. I don't know too many people who ignore others for no reason or who wouldn't answer a simple PM; out of curiousity, if nothing else, they'd at least look at it.
And thanks Rob, I appreciate that, as always !

robert42
01-19-2006, 01:14 PM
Maybe there inbox was full, possible.

And No problem ;)

Cannabis.com
01-19-2006, 06:56 PM
I'm going to update the PM box default status to "open" for all accounts in sometime in the future; they can always then set it back if they want ... many members likely unaware they can't receive PMs.

With that said, there is no record of Rambosmoke being nor ever been a cafe member.

Ron

vaporhead1
01-19-2006, 09:04 PM
Hey Ron, I apologize; Rambosmoke was just meant as an example. That's why I placed the brackets around it, but I see now it wasn't that great a way to do it.
'Sorry, I should have been more clear about that !