PDA

View Full Version : weird test results

plm
08-04-2004, 04:33 PM
Not a pot user, never have been. Don't care if people use it, just not my thing. Anyway, I keep failing the damn test. Don't know how the stuff keeps showing up on my test. My doc is stumped and said wait a month and retest. My first test was June 26, second was June 27 because they thought first test was an error. Last test was July 31. I haven't been around anyone who's using and no I haven't eaten any brownies. :D . I've learned a lot about drug tests lately. More than I'd like to know. I've been working with a clinical chemist who is gonna retest me for nothing and see if he can find out what's going on. Anyone know why cannabinoids might be showing up on my test when I'm not smoking? I've never smoked pot, not been around it either. Totally stumped. Maybe I'm just a human THC producer? :confused:

rnf232s
08-04-2004, 07:41 PM
I have never heard of that before. That is the oddest thing. I know some things can cause a false positive, but I am not sure what they are. Maybe that is what is happening, but who knows. Maybe someone on here has a better idea.

plm
08-07-2004, 02:00 PM
I do take ibuprofen, but was told would have to take a lot for it to mess with results. This is just so odd. Thanks for the info though. :p