PDA

View Full Version : The Steelers win

pabloescobar209
01-15-2006, 10:01 PM
Oh yea that's right we won, fuck all you people that said we had no chance, no hope , and no prayer.... Indy chokes again, their habitual playoff game chokers, next victim is denver.... They better come out ready cuz if they come out like indy, its gonna be Pittsburgh Steeler Time again.... yes yes yes yes yes :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :) :)

nakedgunner
01-16-2006, 06:28 PM
lol yes

douchbag
01-19-2006, 01:02 AM
I hope they go all the way cuz i cant stand to see hines ward cry like a little girl
again.

krystal420
01-22-2006, 05:16 PM
Don't forger to say your prayers....

Steeler Prayer:

Our Father who art in Pittsburgh.
Football be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come, 4 Superbowls won,
On Earth as it is in Heinz Field.
Give us this day a playoff victory,
And forgive us our penalties,
As we defeat those who play against us.
Lead us into victory, and deliver us to Detroit.
A-Ben
GO STEELERS!

Krippysmoker
02-01-2006, 09:20 AM
Pittsburgh is going crazy with the SUPERBOWL. This town sucks on a lot of stuff...but SPORTS drives this city. Cant wait to see the city go nuts when we beat the SEAWHOOOOOOS in the STEELERBOWL

LION OF JUDAH
02-11-2006, 01:47 AM
i was in the southside for the superbowl it was fuckin crazy down there i loved it! hopefully i will be down there next year too :D

greenherbs2006
04-25-2006, 03:53 PM
The Steelers and the city of Pittsburgh can kiss my ass!! GO RAVENS!!!!!!

medmj<3er
06-11-2007, 04:15 PM
Wow, I can't just leave the thread like that... fuck the Ravens. I was down in Oakland when we won the Superbowl and the entire city went fucking INSANE. Nobody loves their team more than Pittsburgh loves the Steelers. Too bad Ben's a dumbass and doesn't wear his helmet when he's on his bike... I almost cried when I heard that Cowher was retiring.

pabloescobar209
06-12-2007, 02:18 AM
Wow, I can't just leave the thread like that... fuck the Ravens. I was down in Oakland when we won the Superbowl and the entire city went fucking INSANE. Nobody loves their team more than Pittsburgh loves the Steelers. Too bad Ben's a dumbass and doesn't wear his helmet when he's on his bike... I almost cried when I heard that Cowher was retiring.

Wow I forgot about this thread, The playoff run the Steelers had 2 years ago was incredible, I bet no team will ever go into the playoffs as the last seed, and run the table on the road again.

greenvoodoo
06-12-2007, 02:38 AM
what have they done lately

an 8 - 8 record pffftttttt weak

Wtfsnuked
06-12-2007, 05:16 PM
Go ahead and bump a 2 year old thread, it's cool.