PDA

View Full Version : caylx

skippi563
01-13-2006, 05:13 AM
im sorry but i had to post a new one. chowder was right its caylx. dumb me!!!! could that be whats happening with this plant?

Nochowderforyou
01-13-2006, 04:55 PM
Like Jdogg said in your other post, a calyx, is the small pods that the white, female, pistils emerge from. The buds, are made up of several hundered of these calyxes, forming the bud itself.

Nearing the end of flowering, the calyxes will swell up and start to look like small seed pods in some cases. This is normal in some strains.

I don't understand what you're asking...by the looks of the picture, it looks like it is more than a few weeks into flowering. So, yes, those forming buds are made up of several calyxes. They are looking good, keep it up :thumbsup:

Hope this helps.

skippi563
01-14-2006, 09:19 AM
as he said?? that was posted after this new thread ive been watching.... some not......

skippi563
01-14-2006, 09:41 AM
nochowderforyou sorry im an ass. its hard to hear the tone. anyway i get it now thats what i meant when i showed the plant and said is this an exaple?its taking for ever its filling in now,slowly. the other plant already gone i got 25 grams dried, sooooo cool thanks guys and girls ill try and update soon. and mandy how about you whats happening with your girls they were looking good .... <SKIPPI>

skippi563
01-14-2006, 08:02 PM
comming along nice and slow and a test clone right into 12/12

Nochowderforyou
01-14-2006, 08:11 PM
That is one "hairy" beast of a plant :eek: I have never seen a plant with so much foliage on it before. Have fun trimming that monster! :thumbsup:

What strain is it?

skippi563
01-14-2006, 08:25 PM
thanks chowder this plant amazes me. but its soooo cool to see the progress. it still has a ways to go. oh yeah all that trimming. like the rolling stones sticky fingers. cant wait. <SKIPPI>