PDA

View Full Version : Apocalyptic Brainwave!

P.E.N.G.U.I.N.
01-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Okay, people, bear with me on this one.

Most of you know I don't put much stock in the Bible, right? I mean, a microscopic amount? Well, in Revelations (the apocalypse), it refers to the end only coming after the word has been preached and accepted worldwide.

Now, why would that scare me? It wouldn't, until my brainwave that is about a minute and a half old. Well, think about it, what's the dominant religion? Forms of Christianity, right? And, what is the US, the supposed "Leader of the Free World", ruled by? That's right, Christianity! These people can't make a law and debate over it without reference to Jesus! Eventually, they'll get their wishes, and all people will accept Jesus! Are we on the way to the End outlined in Revelations!?

d00d989
01-12-2006, 11:29 PM
possibly, but i dont believe in god so i dont believe there will be an apocolypse. (imo when the world ends, it will have no relation to the bible at all)

it will definately be a longass time before all the muslims and hindus believe christianity

P.E.N.G.U.I.N.
01-13-2006, 12:04 AM
Not if they're forced at gunpoint to do it.

It's the American inquisition!

mrdevious
01-13-2006, 02:05 AM
Well, problem is that Islam is growing faster than any religion and will soon surpass christianity. *sigh*, like that's going to do the world much better.

Stoner Shadow Wolf
01-13-2006, 02:21 AM
cooooooooooollll... :eek:

islamic christians need more meditation!! :D

beachguy in thongs
01-13-2006, 02:43 AM
I wonder what Judge Alito's views are on Pot? Just in case it ever comes up in the Supreme Court.

eg420ne
01-13-2006, 02:55 AM
Alitos for big govt He always side with the govt and corporate borg and is a shill for LordBush&Co......Theres information about that dude that is unreal.....

beachguy in thongs
01-13-2006, 03:13 AM
I was watching some of that questioning and this one senator quoted something from 1889, and stood behind it as if it were solid gold.

Stoner Shadow Wolf
01-13-2006, 03:28 AM
truth be told, no one actually agrees with the big government, not even the big government, the only reason they agree with it, is because it bennifits them. if they werent where they are now, you can bet your ass that:

GWB would be protesting for legalized marijuana, this Alitos would be a liberal nut screaming for women's rights and abortions and stuff...

people are not who they lead us to believe they are.

eg420ne
01-13-2006, 03:30 AM
Did you see were Alitos wife started crying When Sen.Graham was kissing Alitos ass(not literally)but it was obvious that it was staged---

He was question monday and a senator ask him about his case were a Swat team raided a house were a drug dealer was living, they only had permission to search the dude and his house but his 10yrs daughter was at the house at the time and the police did a strip search on her(no female police were there by the way)so the dude sued the police for that and Alito turn it down -His excuse was alll drug dealers hide drugs in there kids(something to that effect anyways)I have to find that video again......

Stoner Shadow Wolf
01-13-2006, 03:34 AM
WHAT?!? :mad: god i gotta stop reading shit like that, c'mon everyone let's go nuke capitol hill!!!:mad:

eg420ne
01-13-2006, 06:13 AM
My bad I guess there was a women officer present..... But goto Cspan.com and goto Day 2 hearings & fast forward to somewhere between 2:00.00 and ends at 2:09:09 where he said drug dealer hide there drugs in children.....If u want to hear him say it go there........

Stoner Shadow Wolf
01-13-2006, 06:14 AM
no, i dont think i need to murder my computer moniter... it's a nice flat screen LCD 1280X1024 display i like it intact :D

eg420ne
01-13-2006, 06:20 AM
LoL--Thats cool, I've been listening to the hearing all week and it very disturbing........
Sorry Penguin for hi-jacking your thread......

P.E.N.G.U.I.N.
01-13-2006, 06:36 AM
Okay, let's go lynch that son of a BITCH.

Constitutional rights my ass.

He's an executive brancher masquerading as a member of the judicial branch.

This government sickens me.

Stoner Shadow Wolf
01-13-2006, 06:59 AM
you think it's any better anywhere else? except for switzerland :D

eg420ne
01-13-2006, 08:04 AM
Ya that man dont give shit of about our right, he's just for big government, a real nutjob i tell you.

They also talked about this retarded guy who was raped by his co-workers and he ruled in favor of the company who hired them--

And he sees nothing wrong with an all white juries, he compared it to left-handed president or something like that....

Im really am surprise people are not rioting out in the streets because of this criminal government of ours, I dont know whats wrong with americans maybe there scared of the govt. It doeesnt matter how many people I tell & show em that the govt is criminal they just turn to something better or your say nothings wrong your just a conspiracy kook and what not...

Well like a friend told me the other day " I guess I see you at the prison camp then". I surely hope not.......Im sure some1 will post here and say nothings wrong go back to sleep Alitos our friend and our govt loves its people to death......

Stoner Shadow Wolf
01-13-2006, 08:08 AM
emphasis on to death. $#^%!

fucking moronis americans. we should be out rioting like there's no tomorrow god fucking damn stupid ignorant people im so fucking fed up with life.

Stoner Shadow Wolf
01-13-2006, 08:08 AM
psst you're not on spirit sense much lol

Shelbay
01-13-2006, 02:56 PM
emphasis on to death. $#^%!

fucking moronis americans. we should be out rioting like there's no tomorrow god fucking damn stupid ignorant people im so fucking fed up with life.
Just curious what we would do though after the riots? I watched what happened in New Orleans and I started getting my survival "stuff" together. I do fear our Government but I also fear some of our "fellow americans" more....appears that some can be very savage with no control. Just my opinion.

Euphoric
01-13-2006, 04:15 PM
"It is the duty of youth to challenge corruption" - Kurt Cobain

RatedR
01-13-2006, 05:15 PM

Most of you know I don't put much stock in the Bible, right? I mean, a microscopic amount? Well, in Revelations (the apocalypse), it refers to the end only coming after the word has been preached and accepted worldwide.

Now, why would that scare me? It wouldn't, until my brainwave that is about a minute and a half old. Well, think about it, what's the dominant religion? Forms of Christianity, right? And, what is the US, the supposed "Leader of the Free World", ruled by? That's right, Christianity! These people can't make a law and debate over it without reference to Jesus! Eventually, they'll get their wishes, and all people will accept Jesus! Are we on the way to the End outlined in Revelations!?

Um no, it's not accepted world-wide, don't you realize the reason of the 9/11 attacks was politically and religiously fueled?

Stoner Shadow Wolf
01-13-2006, 09:02 PM
Just curious what we would do though after the riots? I watched what happened in New Orleans and I started getting my survival "stuff" together. I do fear our Government but I also fear some of our "fellow americans" more....appears that some can be very savage with no control. Just my opinion.these are going to have to be huge riots, nation wide riots, tear down towers riots.

but when they're done, we would be able to take the land for ourselves, and help our fellow man.

we'd have to work off the land and just go back to nature.

simpler times, my friend, simpler times.

Shelbay
01-14-2006, 04:36 AM
these are going to have to be huge riots, nation wide riots, tear down towers riots.

but when they're done, we would be able to take the land for ourselves, and help our fellow man.

we'd have to work off the land and just go back to nature.

simpler times, my friend, simpler times.
I understand what you are saying but honestly I don't see today's majority having a clue about how to live off the land....when I saw the most helpless being left to die in NO's and the young and strong snatching t.v's that was really sad and an eye opener about how I could better prepare myself for when worse times come. Honestly how many people do you know personally that would have a clue how to grow their own food (that's saying if they prepared with seeds and uncontaminated water?) most everyone I know would die from starvation waiting for Wally World to restock or Mickey D's to come to the rescue.Not judging really because I am far from perfect but I am prepared as best as I can.Even my own friends (very few) say that our Government let them down..sure they did but most of us know that the haves do not care so why rely and depend on anyone but yourself?

Stoner Shadow Wolf
01-14-2006, 04:51 AM
wow... your post appears coherent, shel, but dayum i didnt manage to understand what you said... let me read it a third time......

okay... um... NO wasnt prepared, and in the confusion, it is expected that people leave others for dead, focused on their own self gain... the aware ones will try to help out those that were left for dead, with selflessness to ignore danger.

they are vastly few on earth, and such a small percent of them live in the states.

growing food isnt too terribly difficult, at least one person out of 5 should know enough to get the other 4 started...

and umm.. that last part... yeah... :thumbsup: ya lost me :p

Shelbay
01-14-2006, 06:37 AM
wow... your post appears coherent, shel, but dayum i didnt manage to understand what you said... let me read it a third time......

okay... um... NO wasnt prepared, and in the confusion, it is expected that people leave others for dead, focused on their own self gain... the aware ones will try to help out those that were left for dead, with selflessness to ignore danger.

they are vastly few on earth, and such a small percent of them live in the states.

growing food isnt too terribly difficult, at least one person out of 5 should know enough to get the other 4 started...

and umm.. that last part... yeah... :thumbsup: ya lost me :p Sorry..rambling comes with old age. :) And I am looking at it somewhat different..I didn't think about actually teaching others so thanks for bringing that to my attention. :)

WalkaWalka
01-15-2006, 04:52 AM
I do no about growing food becuase I live on a farm but can four other people come live with me
NO not unless i know them or else i would get out the assualt weapons

stoneberg
05-14-2006, 01:57 PM
the world can end whenever, meteors go so fast through space who knows when one will hit earth and disintegrate it faster than a blink of an eye? No one will even notice, unless there is an afterlife. In that case, people will look around, and be like "huh? awww shit!!!"

Stoner Shadow Wolf
05-14-2006, 06:14 PM
not really, over half of you wont even realize you're dead.

and about a1/100'th wont listen to anyone tell or reason with them.... lol

im bored.

Krogith
05-14-2006, 06:33 PM

Now, why would that scare me? It wouldn't, until my brainwave that is about a minute and a half old. Well, think about it, what's the dominant religion? Forms of Christianity, right? And, what is the US, the supposed "Leader of the Free World", ruled by? That's right, Christianity! These people can't make a law and debate over it without reference to Jesus! Eventually, they'll get their wishes, and all people will accept Jesus! Are we on the way to the End outlined in Revelations!? YOUR RIGHT ! Romans 16:17-18 Now I exhort you brothers, to keep your eye on those who cause divisions and occasions for stumbling contrary to the teaching that you have learned and Avoid them. 18 For men of that sort are slaves, not of our lord christ but of there own bellies; and by smoth talk and complimentary speech they seduce the hearts of Guileless ones

> do you not see satan world has come full circle after this he has proven that satan way is curpution... our christain gov is going to take everyones right to learn and read what they want away! this is predicted in revlation