PDA

View Full Version : K-2

HannabisTheCannabis
01-11-2006, 01:09 PM
damn i have this K-2 and it is a good sleep medicine... but it also stimulates my appitite better than any other pot i smoke... sum strains give no no appitite whatsoever.... but damn i start with the k-2 again the other day.. and we need to go get groceries already... i'm eating everything in the house.... mrs.hannibis made tacos yesterday and i ate 15 of them fuckers.... then i ate all the pickles... then i started eating the kids snacks......

HTC

IrieAllie
01-11-2006, 01:38 PM
damn i have this K-2 and it is a good sleep medicine... but it also stimulates my appitite better than any other pot i smoke... sum strains give no no appitite whatsoever.... but damn i start with the k-2 again the other day.. and we need to go get groceries already... i'm eating everything in the house.... mrs.hannibis made tacos yesterday and i ate 15 of them fuckers.... then i ate all the pickles... then i started eating the kids snacks......

HTC

You better watch that girlish figure. Hell, if I smoke some of that, I need to go to bed within 20 minutes. LOL

budsbuddy
01-14-2006, 03:12 AM
I got some alie want to come over and try it ? :D

IrieAllie
01-14-2006, 08:12 PM
I got some alie want to come over and try it ? :D

Ha! I am telling you...OUT like a light in 20 minutes or less....Reese's Cup in hand. LOL