PDA

View Full Version : CHF, quick urgent question

nuglsy
08-02-2004, 06:19 PM
I have a test pre-employment test tomorrow, been good for 23 days, so I'm not too worried, but I thought I'd dillute to play it safe. Anyway, I bought this stuff called CHF which didn't provide specific instructions for use... It's sold as a 'detoxifying' something or other... but what I wanted to know is has anyone used it as an hour-before-the-test solution? It contains creatine and b vitamins, so i'm assuming that's what it's for... I just don't want to take it prior to the test if it's not really designed for that kind of use... Anyone have any insight? Thanks...

rnf232s
08-02-2004, 06:26 PM
I dont know a ton of stuff but it might be for that cause creatine does something in your urine, not sure what though, but I hear higher amounts are good for tests. I know if you have B vitamins they will turn your urine a yellow color more, so you can drink a ton more and have extremely dilute urine, but it wont look that way. That is all I know though.

nuglsy
08-03-2004, 02:55 PM
I took a take home test with dirtiest sample (first of the day, beginning of the stream), and it came up negative... Anyone with any experience think I'm in the clear? Thanks again. This forum proves how stupid the drug laws are... There's no reason to stress people out like this for something so harmless.

rnf232s
08-04-2004, 12:00 AM
Oh, I would say for sure you are set then. Just make sure you drink a ton of water before. Also read the dilution section on the bottom on any of IamN2pots posts. They have good info on them.