PDA

View Full Version : is 2 Fl Oz. enough??????????

Very Concerned Toker
08-02-2004, 01:34 PM
i have a DT on wed, and want to substitute. I have a nice 2 fl. oz. shampoo bottle that will do the job, but my question is... IS THIS ENOUGH???

i dumped it in a cup and it sure doesnt look like much. what is the normal amount required? and whats the most anyone would ask for??

-Very Concerned Toker

rnf232s
08-02-2004, 06:24 PM
Is your test not supervised? I am not completely sure on the sizes, but 2 fl oz does seem kind of small. I cant say for sure though, so maybe someone can give you more info. The cups they give you to piss in I would say are probably around 8 fl oz big I would say on a guess.

Very Concerned Toker
08-02-2004, 08:48 PM
i have no idea if they will supervise me or not. its a pre-employment test so probably not from what i read on this board.

how in the heck can i subsitute? i can't smuggle 8 fl oz in, i sure the hell know that.

also, are the cups they give you made of plastic? if they are glass it will probably cool the sample more than i want. if its plastic i would guess the temp will stay more constant when i dump it in.

TheDirtyB
08-02-2004, 09:00 PM
here is what you do, have a friend that has clean piss, piss into a big cup for you. then transfur half into a ziploc bag and the other half into another ziplock bag. place each bag into another bag. about an hour before you go to the test, place a heating pad on the bags. they also check the temp of your piss to make sure you dont do this. take the heating pag off about 15 minutes before you leave for your test and tape em to the inside of your legs up by your balls or snatch. when in the room dont remove the tape from the bags, just rip a hole near the top of the bags and then squezz enough out of the bags to get you to the mark they set for you