PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me....

IrieAllie
01-10-2006, 01:16 PM
or are there any other cold-weather people ready for SUMMER? I used to be such a winter person...I must be getting old. All this gloomy, overcast, rainy stuff is SUCH a downer. I'd LOVE to see some sun. Just 10 minutes...that's all I am asking for. LOL I may need to start hitting the tanning beds...fake sun is better than no sun at all!

We've had NO snow here...last year, we set a record with 120+ inches of snow...we haven't had a GOOD snow since Thanksgiving, but we've had plenty of rain. Either snow me in, or give me SUN. This weather is for the birds. LOL :mad:

HannabisTheCannabis
01-10-2006, 01:35 PM
yeah that sucks....

i'm breaking out the bike today babe... 50 degrees here ooooo baby... it's like summertime out.....lol

but really i am.. it just feels soo warm after the deep freeze.. yesterday i saw about 50 bikes out rolling down the road and i'm getting antsy.... gotta get practised up for my road trip coming soon...

wish you could come along for the ride...

HTC

IrieAllie
01-10-2006, 02:42 PM
yeah that sucks....

i'm breaking out the bike today babe... 50 degrees here ooooo baby... it's like summertime out.....lol

but really i am.. it just feels soo warm after the deep freeze.. yesterday i saw about 50 bikes out rolling down the road and i'm getting antsy.... gotta get practised up for my road trip coming soon...

wish you could come along for the ride...

HTC

Would be awesome to get out on a bike in nice weather...don't think I remember what that's like. LOL You get your plans all in place for the trip? I am jealous...go be a free spirit baby...have an AWESOME time ;)

HannabisTheCannabis
01-10-2006, 11:46 PM
Would be awesome to get out on a bike in nice weather...don't think I remember what that's like. LOL You get your plans all in place for the trip? I am jealous...go be a free spirit baby...have an AWESOME time ;)

well i put 75 miles on today... i gotta tell you that JH really helped me get along.....ty..... i wish i would of had more time... supposed to be nice out again tomorrow so i'm hoping to brake away..

yeah i have like 4 eamils into scott about the trip to mexico, and he hasn't gotten bavk to me yet... i know him he'll call me 2 days before and tell me we're going.. so i'm just on standby wait to make my break...got my gear already and i'm gone..

so when is that consult?? i hope you do the right thing.. i'll be the final judge of that if it all works out...

check ya later..

HTC

DonnieDarko
01-11-2006, 12:17 AM
The weather here in New England has been warm (50's) and more predicted this week. I'm one who likes ALL seasons, and so I'd be OK with cold and snow thru February ... March is when I wanna get out hiking and biking, and June better be beach weather.

giuseppe123
01-11-2006, 12:53 AM
yeah, im kind of pissed about da bears playing their first playoff game in almost 5 years in 50 degree weather! it is january ya know! too bad we couldnt have that true home field advantage. as you said though, i am definitely ready for spring and summer. theres nothing like having a bbq, a nice bottle of scotch, and my 2 smokes: a nice cigar and some trich covered nugz! i cant wait.

HannabisTheCannabis
01-11-2006, 01:19 AM
yeah, im kind of pissed about da bears playing their first playoff game in almost 5 years in 50 degree weather! it is january ya know! too bad we couldnt have that true home field advantage. as you said though, i am definitely ready for spring and summer. theres nothing like having a bbq, a nice bottle of scotch, and my 2 smokes: a nice cigar and some trich covered nugz! i cant wait.

I hear ya...

what is the wind supposed to be for that game???? that 49ers game was wicked.. who care what the temperature is if that wind is kicking....
hey i was at the steelers vs. bears game at heinz this year... i had a blast.. and i got blasted to. i love the snow games... sure would love to give you guys another crack at us... how abut it??

HTC