PDA

View Full Version : Sativa, indica...am i missing something? NOOB ALERT

EternalEnemy
01-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Yes. Is it so that its always either sativa or indica or both, but can it have something else too?

LegallyBlind
01-08-2006, 10:42 PM
It has been widely accepted for a long time that those are the only two, but recently there has been speculation about a third. It is not nearly as potent though, so it doesn't even really matter.

Hempamasta
01-08-2006, 11:42 PM
It has been widely accepted for a long time that those are the only two, but recently there has been speculation about a third. It is not nearly as potent though, so it doesn't even really matter.

I think that I remember reading something about that a while ago.. but I don't remember what the name of the third strain is.

Swizzy89304
01-09-2006, 12:42 AM
It's called Ruderalis. The only strain I know of thats cannabis Ruderalis is called 'Lowryder'. It's good because it's autoflowering (no need to change light cycles) and it only grows to a maximum of 2 feet, often shorter. However, because of the short size you can expect to only get a small yield (around 20 grams per plant, occasionally an ounce), although yields of 2 ounces per plant have been recorded if grown hydroponically. From germination to bud, expect to wait around 60-70 days at most. The potency is actually supposed to be quite good - for such a small and easy to grow plant anyway - at around 7-10%.
I have'nt grown this strain myself, but I am planning to grow this and Durban Poison outdoors later in the year.
Lowryder has been found to be an excellent plant for beginners, as it can grow it the harshest of climates and is extremely disease resistant. I think it's about 65% indica and 35% sativa, so a pretty good wake n' bake strain.

rajking86
01-09-2006, 02:04 AM
Lowryder is an ill name for a strain, however since it grows only up to 2 feet..i can see why they named it that :O

RatedR
01-09-2006, 03:39 AM
I want some of this Lowryder, Indica and Sativa mixed...mmmm. Gives you the relaxed but giddy feeling :D.

Swizzy89304
01-09-2006, 03:47 AM
As far as I know, www.everyonedoesit.com has the cheapest price at the moment, at around £21 for a pack of 10. I've heard that the price will fall shortly though...