PDA

View Full Version : hawaian baby woodrose seeds

acidhead
08-01-2004, 10:37 PM
anyone ever use thse, are they worth ordering, i wanan trip bad?

Euphoric
08-02-2004, 04:55 AM
yeah i would order some if i had the $$'s...want to try them too.
(ive taken kaboodles of morning glory trips, and the peak of a lsa trip is nothing short of heavenly at times) i'd suggest checking out other people's experiences and the lsa faq @ erowid.org :D

Phresh as it Gets
08-02-2004, 08:07 AM
order the seeds then make lsd

alifreddy
08-05-2004, 11:46 PM
I have some what do you do ingest them?

BuD MaN
08-04-2005, 01:36 AM
ive had them, there the next best thing to a trip but less phsycodelic, i would take about 4 or 5 at a time. before you do anything with them you rub the little hairs off gently around the seed and you can either munch on them hole or crush them up and put into a class of water, tastes pretty funky...

LimpBizkitRMV04
08-04-2005, 07:54 AM
the morning glory seeds i think your need around 150 for a good trip ? check erowid.com im not sure

Optimus Pot
08-04-2005, 12:43 PM
Remember to scrape off the outer coating really well. I've tried them once. The reason I only did it once was because I got really sick. I vommited a lot and felt like I had diarrhea, but I didn't clean them properly, so it might have been my own fault. I just popped the seeds in my mouth and chewed them. That was a big mistake! Use something to grind the seeds up first before you take them. I was fucked up on them. I guess it's kind of a drunken like high. I still have a couple seeds. If I didn't get so sick the first time I took them I might have done them again.

Lightitup44
08-04-2005, 10:56 PM
I ordered them a few months ago and they didn't do shit. I tried both methods of eating/swallowing them. I took 8 the first time and felt almost nothing. The next time i took 14 and stil felt almost nothing except for the feeling of something in your stomach. Is is possible to get a bad batch?

-peace

Edgar
08-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Yes you can get a bad batch. Get them from someone else next time.

BuD MaN
08-07-2005, 03:16 AM
like acid, the LSA takes about 30 mins to an hour to kick in, its more of a seditive high than a trippin high...its meant to be anyway