PDA

View Full Version : Dont noe much about growing

kyle
07-31-2004, 05:36 AM
Hey, i noe a fair bit about pot and smoking it and such but not much on growing, my brother can only afford to giveme a male plant and i wanna noe if i need to get a female to make it seed so i can plant some seeds and see if i can get a female, can males seed or can females only?

kyle
07-31-2004, 05:40 AM
i was also wondering wat the thc content is in male leaves and if anything wat could i do with them..oil hash etc. and if so how do i make that?
sorry about my ignorance im new to growing and new to hash and oil and usch..i usually just get basic kind bud and smoke away

kyle
08-02-2004, 01:54 AM
thanks

taphead
08-02-2004, 05:42 AM
Sorry Marijuana boy but that is not correct. Male plants do not poduce any seeds only felmale plants make seeds. Male plants make pollin and when the pollin comes in contact with the female that is how you end up with seeds in your buds. If your females do not come in contact with pollin you get seedless buds. As for making hash it is possible I have not done it myself. I smoke seedless kind only.

Sinsemilla Jones
08-02-2004, 03:38 PM
NOT!

LOL!

ok first you dont need a female plants to get seed male plants get lots ...... once you have a male germinate somwhere it will turn all plants in that area to male that means no buds.
LMAO!

I don't know whether you're that ignorant, mjboy, or if you're just messing with someone who's that ignorant.

Time to do a little research, Kyle. If you bought that, you have a lot to learn.

-Sinse

GRB.4.Life
08-02-2004, 04:38 PM
marijuanaboy420, please research before posting things like that. You can mess someone who's just as inexperienced as yourselves ideas and/or grow up. Its just ignorant to post about something your not sure of yourself.

Male plants DO NOT produce seeds. They have pollen sacks, which fill up until they burst. Then the pollen pollenates ANY female cannabis plants within a 30-50mile(sometimes further) radius downwind. Mature females will stop producing flowers once pollenated and will start producing seeds. The seeds continue to mature until they break off and fall to the ground, thus completeing the circle of life....