PDA

View Full Version : Pakies, are they smarter than the US?

Joel
12-29-2005, 08:34 PM
Hello everyone, my friend has come across one of the disks that the afghanis has produced. It is there own self scripted version of Windows XP. If they can do that in 2 years and what it took the US to do in 6, I think they are smarter. Theyre slapping the US in the face with that knowledge.

dopesmoker
12-30-2005, 02:28 AM
well the US isnt as smart as alot of people think, though they are pretty smart.

Aristotle
12-30-2005, 05:00 AM
Every country has smart and dumb people. And some countries have less tools and resources(Bosnia) which may make them seem "stupid," but they're really not. Others(like India) are extremely motivated and competitive, which may make them seem a lot smarter than most other countries.

Not to mention India is probably 200x bigger than Bosnia.. but, you get the point.

robert42
01-01-2006, 05:53 PM
India and "paki" countried as u call em lol are advanced in PC

but then u could say the same for the Japs there 20 years ahead of us apparently

blastfast
01-03-2006, 01:20 AM
How is somebody from Afghanistan a paki? Did you learn the meaning of the word, 'abbreviation' in school?

Joel
01-17-2006, 12:57 AM
Aristotle , I find that quite true though, because I never once thought that russia was a pretty smart country, but it is. Along with the japs robert.

Blastfast, its been over 15 years since Ive been to school and I could care less, as you can see the other 4 posts have clearly understood me, but I guess thats one thing school doesnt teach?

Johnny Hempseed
01-17-2006, 01:19 AM
Aristotle , I find that quite true though, because I never once thought that russia was a pretty smart country, but it is. Along with the japs robert.

Blastfast, its been over 15 years since Ive been to school and I could care less, as you can see the other 4 posts have clearly understood me, but I guess thats one thing school doesnt teach?

Isn't it amazing that countries other than those in the west would be populated with people who have brains?
I guess when you went to school it was more for the ambiance than the classes they offered..huh?
Another thing school doesn't teach?? Ignorance...

Paky
01-17-2006, 01:58 AM
"Pakies, are they smarter than the US?"
I would like to think so :dance: :dance: :dance:

motorcycletony222
01-18-2006, 03:21 PM
So what? What are they going to do? Take over the US one 7-11 at a time. I say rob more stores.

amsterdam
01-18-2006, 03:37 PM
pakies are from PAKISTAN. WOW!

Myth1184
01-19-2006, 12:32 AM
So what your friend got ahold of a bootleg disk with probably Open source code on it..Big freaking Deal. They still loving in Mud Huts, where we have skyscrapers.

DJBobHoskins
01-20-2006, 08:36 PM
you can say what you want but they did'nt elect Bush twice :thumbsup:

harmonicminor
01-22-2006, 04:36 AM
you can say what you want but they did'nt elect Bush twice :thumbsup:
we didn't elect him either time :rasta:

JohnnyCutCorners
01-22-2006, 11:53 PM
Myth, they live in a shitty enviroment because one of their major exports is oil...
Sure you make money, but not enough, and Im pretty sure all of you know oil riggs are very risky.

Its not just the people of the land, look at the goverment, the goverments can contain so much more than the public knows.

DJBobHoskins, bush is an idiot, sadly if you dont realize that, join the rest of them, enough said.

Johnny, I say fuck school, they do nothing but teach the kids heritage and what not, sure they speak of the other countrys, focus on the main poor point of the country to create a school project!!! lol.

Gothen
01-27-2006, 07:48 PM
I'm half-Pakistani, and I gotta tell you guys..........I'm smarter than ALL ya'll. lol

Seriously, though, to me....think about why it only took them 2 years. Maybe because most of the code was already developed, they merely had to take that and adapt it to their own language. SIMPOH!

Euphoric
01-28-2006, 08:31 PM
wow they copied what we did first after only 2 years AMAZING