PDA

View Full Version : white widow

yoda
12-28-2005, 05:14 AM
i bought about a gram and ½ for $20 last night. the bud was dense, dry, but didnt break up real finely. i got about 6/7 bongs from it, and it was good. real light green, dark orange hairs, crystals, and it had a nice sweet smell, different than most kb. my highs werent intense, just a really good feeling chilled high, and the burnout isnt bad at all. the guy said it was white widow, sound about right? i smoked it all and dont have a cam so couldnt post a pic.

hihigh
12-28-2005, 06:03 AM
hey man word that is a good deal if so

i hope it is for you :)

GanjaSmugler
12-28-2005, 05:41 PM
around here, when s a dealer has really dank nugs, he'll say its ak47, or kush or what the fuck ever. its not true inless they bought the seeds n grew em themselves. im sure it wasnt real white widow, but im sure it was dank if he said it was white widow.

Nochowderforyou
12-28-2005, 05:57 PM
around here, when s a dealer has really dank nugs, he'll say its ak47, or kush or what the fuck ever. its not true inless they bought the seeds n grew em themselves. im sure it wasnt real white widow, but im sure it was dank if he said it was white widow.

That's true, sadly enough.

I'm not saying he's a liar, but I have personally grown White Widow, and I can tell you one thing, there is one thing about it's smell that gives you a clue about it.

Tons of white crystals, and is skunkier than a motherfucker! So if it wasn't skunky, no WW. Every strain review I read about it mentions the skunky odor. REALLLLLLY good stuff though, the best so far in my books. :thumbsup:

OrangeKush
12-28-2005, 11:27 PM

This is the same bullshit that happens around where I live. I go to the University of West Georgia so all of these "dealers" come back from ATL every week with "dro" or "kush" or "purp" but most of which is really just some dank. They will say anything to make a sale, its fucking ridiculous.

EDIT: From what I've heard about white widow (ive never had it), 6/7 hits out of a bong should have nearly put you into a coma. The people I know that have had white widow say all you needs is about 2-3 hits.

yoda
12-29-2005, 02:47 AM
yeah i took 2 hits last night and had a good high going last night. i doubt it was white widow, but to me, the smell was too different from other kbs.

Powder Puff
12-29-2005, 03:37 AM
I'm, growin WW and AK48 now, and the WW is no where near the AK in smell or size, but I'm still in veg, and will know for sure what i love soon enough!:)

NightProwler
12-29-2005, 05:44 AM
i love the kind of weed that chills you out and lifts your mood, and has no burnout at the end. i smoked stuff like that recently but it wasnt white widow

dopesmoker
12-29-2005, 05:48 AM
i love the kind of weed that chills you out and lifts your mood, and has no burnout at the end. i smoked stuff like that recently but it wasnt white widow

yah same here...Its a way better feeling when you arent trying to stay awake

DiLoS
12-29-2005, 05:50 AM
That might not have been widow my friend. A gram of white widow can get 4 people fairly fucked up. I remember when I could get quarter bags of white widow for $45. Now you gotta pay like $60 or $55 depending on who you go to.

arcticspyder
12-29-2005, 06:34 AM
You know I'm not going to say it was WW and i'm not going to say it wasnt WW, if you enjoyed it thats what really counts. Here is something to ponder as for strains go, unless it is the exact same strain grown by the exact same grower sometjing wikll always be different, nutes, lights, temp, soil or maybe amount of Co2, but something will be different as a result so will the smoke. I grow bubblegum with a MH, a friend grows the same bubblegum (I give him the clones) with an HPS, we both prefer the high from my bud, however looks his wins every crop. It is in the nutes and the lights. As for WW and it's smell, it is pretty distinct.