PDA

View Full Version : Home Drug Test Kit?

rnf232s
07-28-2004, 07:56 PM
I have a drug test coming up and I think I will be clean but I wanted to take a home drug test soon to make sure if I was or if I needed to do some more stuff to clean out. I was wondering if anybody knew what the home drug test kits cut off level is for testing marijuana. I dont want them to be like 100 and then my drug test for probation be 20 and me think I am all good cause I passed the home kit. Thanks for any information.

JayTheBongSmoker
07-29-2004, 12:47 AM
I have read through some of the other posts and I think that the level is 50 for home drug test kits. I'm not syre though. You could always contact the drug test company and ask, I'm sure their info is on the packaging somewhere.

You say you may "need to do some more stuff to clean out".. What have you done already to "clean out"??

KillaBuzz
07-29-2004, 01:16 AM
ive heard 50 too...but i cant say fer sure...if uve managed to stay fairly clean u can prolly get away wit drinkin a shitload ov water or gatorade, sumthin that makes u piss alot. i stopped smokin fer 3 weekz except the odd joint wit a friend n i juss drank like a mafucka the last 3 dayz b4 the test, all clean. but i woodnt go with wut the home kit says, as i beleive it wont detect as well as any regular test done by a doctor, juss wut i have heard frum other ppl tho.
PeAcE

rnf232s
07-29-2004, 03:53 AM
I figure the home kit wont be the best thing, but I guess it would be more for peace of mind. I am drinking way over a gallon of water a day and I am going to start working out again for a while. I am trying to eat healthy right now too so I can lose some weight and the working out will increase my metabolism so that way I can hopefully lose all the fat cells with THC metabolites in them. I am just worried cause I am looking at 6 months if I fail this.