PDA

View Full Version : ZANDOR * * * Help * temp & humidity*

crystal clear pepsi
12-27-2005, 02:24 AM
waht should the ideal temp be for the closet grow room

got a blower and plenty of fresh air and fans for circulation

waht whould an ideal temp and humidity level be for this area

and waht is the lowest and highest temo and humidity level i can haVE and stuill be safe

right now my plants look super dooper and are a month old and currently the temp in there is around 92.4 (warmer cause its insulated with reflective coated foam 2 in insluation all around )

and the humidity level is 24 % how is this ?? cause the plants are doin damn good

plus i got a blower , a frsh air intake source , and 2 other fans in there so its got great circulation

btw , its a PL lite systems mh/hps convertable ballast model with a deep reflector ,

and currently im running a hydrolux 1000w-HPS bulb 24/7

tahz bunch and n e suggestions would be appreciaterd

P.S. THANX FOR UR HELP ON THE LAST QUESTION MR. JORGE CERVENTE'S JR ;-)

Zandor
12-27-2005, 04:42 PM
For the vegetative cycle the humidity is a little low, 45-70% early on is great. Most people can't deal with higher humidity but the plants can. For flower cycle you bring the humidity back down to 25-45% the closer you get to harvest date the lower the humidity should go. High humidity can cause problems but it's worth the trouble imo. Sulfur burner is a good thing to have on hand incase you have mold from high humidity. It kills it fast with out harming the plant or you when you smoke it.

The 92f temperature is high and you need to bring it down you are running a chance of a hermie. Watch out for male flowers on the lower parts of the plant first.

You are looking for temperatures 72-85 as a safe range. Below 64 the plant will slow in growth. It's best to keep the temperature swing (24 hour average) less then 8 deg f change. Most can't do that but just do the best you can. There are even times of the year when I can't do that my self but it's still good information to know.

crystal clear pepsi
12-27-2005, 07:41 PM
how am i post to bring my temputure down

i already got a blower , waht else is there that im post to do to bring it down

Sinsemilla Jones
12-31-2005, 05:16 AM
Decrease the temperature of your fresh air source.

Add an intake fan, and/or add another or more powerful outflow fan.

Make sure the outflow is directed away from the intake.

Move ballast and air pumps out of the space.

:smokin:

Zandor
12-31-2005, 03:51 PM
how am i post to bring my temputure down

i already got a blower , waht else is there that im post to do to bring it down
Are you using an air cooled hood with a good blower and glass cover?

How about adding a window AC unit or even a protable AC unit?

Not sure if you budget allows but those are quick and easy answers.