PDA

View Full Version : Let's See 'Em :)

IrieAllie
12-26-2005, 04:26 PM
Christmas/Holiday pics, anyone? It was shitty here yesterday...about 45 degrees, with most of the snow melted into a funky, muddy, muck. Overcast, and BLAH. Nice Christmas though...my mom and dad got the kids a little air hockey table....I like it. LOL

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Allie

Breukelen advocaat
12-26-2005, 06:27 PM
Here's some pictures of decorated houses in Dyker Heights Brooklyn

Many of the figures were mechanical, there are people in snowman costumes, and other festive outfits, directing traffic.

In addition to music coming from the residences, one person has created his own local FM radio station, playing the same holiday music as his house display's sound system, for people in their cars to listen to while slowly driving around the streets enjoying the sights and sounds.

IrieAllie
12-27-2005, 10:43 AM
That is AWESOME :) Thanks for sharing!!!

HannabisTheCannabis
12-27-2005, 12:40 PM

where are yours at miss christmas picture???

HTC

Breukelen advocaat
12-27-2005, 12:43 PM

Glad you liked them. I took more pictures than I can post here individually. Here are some web sites with recent pictures and slide shows from the same area:

http://gonyc.about.com/od/christmassights/ig/Dyker-Heights-Christmas-Lights/dyker_heights01-jpg.htm

Great Slide Show:
http://community.webshots.com/album/522985936CRRIFg

http://www.themorningnews.org/archives/new_york_new_york/dyker/index.html

http://www.rovingrube.com/misc/dyker.heights/dyker.heights.htm

A few from 2003:
http://www.nycc.org/photos/03_xlites/

HannabisTheCannabis
12-28-2005, 02:45 AM
ok i had this one picture taken of me over the holidays...

i'm thinking of getting a bowflex next year.....

HTC

oldhag
12-28-2005, 03:34 AM
Hi HTC,

how old are you again?

I didnt know men still feel like they have to show their strength by doing dick exercise?

sorry couldn't resist.

My boobs saged about 2 inches south since breast feeding 3 babies. I try to hide them well by wearing good push ups. And yes I stuff all my belly fat in my jeans and like to wear them tight. But I don't have muffin pants. ( I just learn that phrase). It's hard to be a woman, I guess men just feel that too b/c of fat and loose of hair.

Anyone with dentures?

HannabisTheCannabis
12-30-2005, 12:13 AM
Hi HTC,

how old are you again?

I didnt know men still feel like they have to show their strength by doing dick exercise?

sorry couldn't resist.

My boobs saged about 2 inches south since breast feeding 3 babies. I try to hide them well by wearing good push ups. And yes I stuff all my belly fat in my jeans and like to wear them tight. But I don't have muffin pants. ( I just learn that phrase). It's hard to be a woman, I guess men just feel that too b/c of fat and loose of hair.

Anyone with dentures?

I wasn't exercising it OH...i was just resting the bar bell there to take a brake before my next set....

HTC

IrieAllie
12-30-2005, 12:23 AM
I wasn't exercising it OH...i was just resting the bar bell there to take a brake before my next set....

HTC

In your dreams. :p

budsbuddy
12-30-2005, 02:25 AM
i want to here about the girls with dentures :D:dance::clap::dance::cool::D

oldhag
12-30-2005, 04:18 AM
I can't afford one.

oldhag
12-30-2005, 04:23 AM
I don't remember my mom entertaining me when I was young. Since the Christmas break, I have been none stop catering to my kids. I'm sooooo tired of fighting with my kids. I swear I'm good at reading people and see what they are thinking, but my kids play me like I don't know what. I've told my kids that they are pay back from my mom for treating her mean.

I love my kids. They do grow up fast, too fast.

I hope you all had nice Christmas.

HannabisTheCannabis
12-30-2005, 12:49 PM
what am i thinking right now OH????

HTC

oldhag
12-30-2005, 04:08 PM
Is this woman for real? She is a coo coo.

What I mean by reading people is seeing how real they are.

HannabisTheCannabis
12-30-2005, 05:46 PM
yes your coo coo OH but thats ok... there is alot of that going around these days...

ok, so how real am i???

HTC

oldhag
12-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Well, I really don't know much about you except you like to smoke pot, and you seem to know how to get the good stuff. I can tell you better if you tell me how old you are and if you have kids and married.

I'm sure you fall into a catagory just like me and others.

I just found out the world doesn't revolve around me, yeah I only learn it at 39 but I have another 39 yrs to live more humble.

oldhag
12-30-2005, 06:15 PM
oops I thought you posted the pic of great pot. Lately I don't pay too much attention to details like peoples names on a web site. Especially if you refer yourself cannabis or bud on a cannabis site. Stupid as it sound, I had hard time choosing my screen name, I guess it's someone I hope I won't be.

budsbuddy
12-30-2005, 08:45 PM
i had the great pot. still got it.
but i think hanibal gets some nice nuggs himself :D
One of these days i need to meet up with him and fire one up. :stoned:

HannabisTheCannabis
12-30-2005, 11:20 PM
Well, I really don't know much about you except you like to smoke pot, and you seem to know how to get the good stuff. I can tell you better if you tell me how old you are and if you have kids and married.

I'm sure you fall into a catagory just like me and others.

I just found out the world doesn't revolve around me, yeah I only learn it at 39 but I have another 39 yrs to live more humble.

ok i'll give you 2 clues...
1. i don't like smoking pot..
2. the world doesn't revolve around me either...

HTC

IrieAllie
01-01-2006, 12:07 PM
ok i'll give you 2 clues...
1. i don't like smoking pot..
2. the world doesn't revolve around me either...

HTC

Let's see...Hanny doesn't SMOKE anything...he vaporizes ;) That's all I'll throw in there...cause I've got him all figured out :) Don't want to ruin the riddle known as HTC :p

oldhag
01-02-2006, 02:25 AM
If you vaporize, does it matter that pot is super good or mid grade?

How much pot do you use per week or every 2 weeks?

IrieAllie
01-02-2006, 04:05 PM
If you vaporize, does it matter that pot is super good or mid grade?

How much pot do you use per week or every 2 weeks?

I just got my first vape, OH....still trying to figure the damn thing out. I need a consultation with Hanny....when are you available, baby? LOL :rasta:

HannabisTheCannabis
01-02-2006, 05:04 PM
I just got my first vape, OH....still trying to figure the damn thing out. I need a consultation with Hanny....when are you available, baby? LOL :rasta:

you got a vapir digital right allie???

i have noticed that vaporizer looks kind of like a dildo... so look at it closely because you might be confusing it with your rabbit...

god i hope yopu didn't do that..lol

HTC

IrieAllie
01-02-2006, 09:41 PM
you got a vapir digital right allie???

i have noticed that vaporizer looks kind of like a dildo... so look at it closely because you might be confusing it with your rabbit...

god i hope yopu didn't do that..lol

HTC

Awww, Hanny, I appreciate your sincere concern. NO, I 've not attempted to masturbate with my new vaporizer....but if I can't figure out how to make this thing work right, I just may. LOL Now, about my consult........ ;)