PDA

View Full Version : Bong and pipe shops

dahmantim
12-22-2005, 06:50 AM
Hi anyone know any good bong and pipoe shops in adelaide

SDK SLAYER
10-17-2006, 07:14 AM
Freewheelin...Jungle Fever....there's heaps man...just walk down Hindley St ;)

SDK SLAYER
10-17-2006, 07:18 AM
Hi anyone know any good bong and pipoe shops in adelaide

Freewheelin'....Jungle Fever...& heaps more...:thumbsup: just take a walk down Hindlet St m8...i'm sure you will find something there to suit your tastes:D :stoned: :smokin:

SDK SLAYER
10-17-2006, 07:19 AM
yay...double post....D'OH !!!!!

...gas...
03-20-2007, 10:21 AM
try the local hydro shop , thats the go, many thanx

downundadude
05-10-2007, 08:08 AM
i dont live down south but i have bought a bong from some shop on hindley well i think that was the street, and if your ever in cowra, the video eazy ther sells pipes and shit its funny

Kenn
05-10-2007, 09:02 AM
Jungle fever mate beach rd Christies beach heaps of bongs,pipes, and they got a new range of vapes too, i just bought 1 frm there a couple of weeks ago......check it......

Hanns-MuaMan
05-14-2007, 05:26 AM
I just go to smokemart, they usually have a decent selection. Down my way anyway

RUTBpiping
11-27-2007, 03:49 AM
Smoke Signals on hindley street is the shit great shop. I remember i was there when they tried to ban headshops and she was telling us about how she had to tell a channel 7 camera crew to fuck off. :D

GayStoner
12-03-2007, 12:27 AM
I love Smoke Signals, that lady who owns the shop is such a nice person.
I went in there a couple of weeks ago and bought a couple of new bongs and a wooden grinder.

She gave us a couple of lighters for free with it too.
My favorite, which is the black one with the gold leaf on it.
The other was a green one with the word "Stoner" on it.

It is such a pitty they might have to close down soon due to this new law. They are looking into getting reembursed for it.

RUTBpiping
12-03-2007, 03:25 AM
I love Smoke Signals, that lady who owns the shop is such a nice person.
I went in there a couple of weeks ago and bought a couple of new bongs and a wooden grinder.

She gave us a couple of lighters for free with it too.
My favorite, which is the black one with the gold leaf on it.
The other was a green one with the word "Stoner" on it.

It is such a pitty they might have to close down soon due to this new law. They are looking into getting reembursed for it.

Shit ill go there and buy a pipe whilst i can. :(

You a south australian mate? :)

There is only three states to be in stoned pissed and south australia. :thumbsup:

GayStoner
12-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Yah, I am South Aussie :hippy:

RUTBpiping
12-09-2007, 04:28 AM
I went to smoke signals and she gave me a large conepiece for free with my pipe i thought that was awesome.I dunno what the legal situation.....the law banning bong and pipe shops might of being shelved.Labor dont really use drugs as a fear issue like the libs do.

GayStoner
12-09-2007, 07:12 AM
I think it isn't really going to do much because many people don't really buy bongs in SA, they usually have coke bottle bongs and buckets lol.