PDA

View Full Version : continuing education classes..

ScarlettCrush
12-19-2005, 10:19 PM
I was thinking in a few years I might teach a class on exploring sexuality. (bondage, corsetry, sexplay, power roles, intoroducing partner to new ideas ect.)

Can anyone teach those?
Well I mean I have lots of experience, lol but no degree.
Would ya'll take one?
What if it was not in a college, what if it was in a home or, in a hall or something?
What could I call classes like that to make them sound non threatening?

IrieAllie
12-20-2005, 10:02 AM
I was thinking in a few years I might teach a class on exploring sexuality. (bondage, corsetry, sexplay, power roles, intoroducing partner to new ideas ect.)

Can anyone teach those?
Would ya'll take one?
What if it was not in a college, what if it was in a home or, in a hall or something?

Scarlett...I have a degree...it's useless. LOL You absolutely positively COULD do it...anywhere you like. I'd take any one of your classes, girl! It's all in the marketing, chica. But you could do it for sure, and do damn well at it, too. Oh the potential!!!

Allie

HannabisTheCannabis
12-20-2005, 02:49 PM
yeah that'll be the day i pay sumbody to whip my ass and tie me to a bed of nail while sticking a scary looking apparatus up my ass...I can get all that from allie for free.....lol

HTC

dogg
12-23-2005, 02:33 AM

Can anyone teach those?
Would ya'll take one?

LOL. The things that are said and go on.

likemclever
12-23-2005, 03:18 PM

Can anyone teach those?
Would ya'll take one?

you could definitely do it. :thumbsup:

I don't think that people willing to take the class will care if you have a college degree :D

And Irie is right it is in the marketing. I could see someone making a lot of money teaching class. I think people would be more likely to do it if it were more like a one on one thing. Most people are not as bold to take these types of classes because they don't want to be in there with a bunch of strangers all gawking at each other. Their nerve would surely fail them...ha ha. (or atleist mine would :p)

I'm thinking more along the lines of private lessons.

good luck :thumbsup:

ScarlettCrush
12-23-2005, 04:11 PM
I already give private lessons....I am a professional Dominatrix after all. lol

likemclever
12-24-2005, 12:09 AM
yes, I know....I meant like couples lessons......er' something......maybe you already do that.....I don't know :confused: