PDA

View Full Version : 1 Gift u would LOVE

robert42
12-17-2005, 05:43 PM
ok guys thought id make a few more posts here in the cafe lounge cos it gets really quiet so...

ONE GIFT YOU WOULD LOVE FOR XMAS WOULD BE......

the xbox 360 probly

u?

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

likemclever
12-17-2005, 07:55 PM
A space case... :thumbsup:

(i don't think I'm gonna find one of those in my stocking)

ScarlettCrush
12-17-2005, 09:31 PM
I would really like for my friend Andi to get a job.
She's been looking since last month and it's Christmas.

I would really like for the AC to be fixed in my car.
Since I'm moving to Orlando Florida in January. lol

IrieAllie
12-18-2005, 11:04 AM
ok guys thought id make a few more posts here in the cafe lounge cos it gets really quiet so...

ONE GIFT YOU WOULD LOVE FOR XMAS WOULD BE......

the xbox 360 probly

u?

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

Well, I got my iPod. And I love it. And yes, I know it's not Christmas yet :) I like presents! LOL

Other than that....I want Scarlett to start teaching her classes, so I can go to one ;)

HannabisTheCannabis
12-18-2005, 12:09 PM
hey if allie gets to go to scarlett classes so do i.......please...please can i........yes allie is like a school girl when she opens presents....lol..i thought she was gonna cry with that ipod....hehehe

LMF

IrieAllie
12-18-2005, 12:11 PM
hey if allie gets to go to scarlett classes so do i.......please...please can i........yes allie is like a school girl when she opens presents....lol..i thought she was gonna cry with that ipod....hehehe

LMF

Yes, Hanny, I was excited about the iPod...but the whole schoolgirl thing...well, that was only because of my outfit...you said you liked that one best ;)

A

DonnieDarko
12-18-2005, 02:03 PM
I want a football. It was the first xmas gift that I remember as a child. If I had a football, I would organize a neighborhood game, and we would play all day until our mom's called us in.

Life was so much simpler then.

HannabisTheCannabis
12-18-2005, 02:24 PM
I want a football. It was the first xmas gift that I remember as a child. If I had a football, I would organize a neighborhood game, and we would play all day until our mom's called us in.

I hear ya donnie..sandlot football was the best....our nieghborhood against the boys from across town, those were the days....I used to pretend i was lynn swann, and i was going deep this one time, my buddy scott was terry bradshaw.. i was wide open and he hit me in a dead run... i couldn't fucking beleive it and i decied to look back to see who was chasing me.....when i turned back around...BLAM>>>BASH>>BOOM......somebody stuck a fucking tree right in the middle of the yard when i had my back turned....i dropped like a ton of bricks....if only the hands of time could be turned back....

HTC

robert42
12-18-2005, 04:17 PM

yea man

no worries
takin it easy
no bills to pay

haha the simple life

likemclever
12-18-2005, 07:18 PM
Yes, Hanny, I was excited about the iPod...but the whole schoolgirl thing...well, that was only because of my outfit...you said you liked that one best ;)

A

I recently got a video ipod....and I love it....I've never had an ipod before...and yes it does make me feel like a school girl.

what can I say I'm a technology kind girl........I wish they sold as many accessories for my rabbit as they do for my ipod... :D

IrieAllie
12-19-2005, 04:31 AM
I recently got a video ipod....and I love it....I've never had an ipod before...and yes it does make me feel like a school girl.

what can I say I'm a technology kind girl........I wish they sold as many accessories for my rabbit as they do for my ipod... :D

Oh honey...you gotta check out the iPod sex toy. LOL

http://catalog.grandopening.com/catalog/det-audioh.html

What a great world we live in. LOL

ScarlettCrush
12-19-2005, 07:43 AM
I want a rabbit too!
My close companion of three years broke a few months ago.
I haven't felt the same since :p

IrieAllie
12-19-2005, 11:53 AM
I want a rabbit too!
My close companion of three years broke a few months ago.
I haven't felt the same since :p

Cross over, Scarlett....come to the rabbit side. LOL We don't bite...usually. ;)

HannabisTheCannabis
12-19-2005, 12:15 PM
those rabbits are destorying my life........and anybody in their path......i say KILL THE WABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....down with the wabbit...the real thing is still alive and it won't be denied.....

LMF

robert42
12-19-2005, 12:22 PM
i want a dog or a perrsian cat care to send me 1?

likemclever
12-19-2005, 02:51 PM
Oh honey...you gotta check out the iPod sex toy. LOL

http://catalog.grandopening.com/catalog/det-audioh.html

What a great world we live in. LOL

Too funny..

ScarlettCrush
12-20-2005, 09:31 AM
ok my roommate got a job!
Huzza!
ticker tape parade, celebrations in the streets and dancing in the halls!
well, smoking a bong and a happy dance in the hall did happen. :p
I don't even care about my ac anymore, that was pretty good.

IrieAllie
12-20-2005, 09:59 AM
those rabbits are destorying my life........and anybody in their path......i say KILL THE WABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....down with the wabbit...the real thing is still alive and it won't be denied.....

LMF

Now, Hanny...the rabbit is a GOOD thing for your sex life...didn't you know that? Women who have lots of orgasms are happier people....well...at least I think they are. LOL You touch my rabbit, I'll take you down, baby....all the way down to Chinatown.

A

HannabisTheCannabis
12-20-2005, 12:26 PM
Now, Hanny...the rabbit is a GOOD thing for your sex life...didn't you know that? Women who have lots of orgasms are happier people....well...at least I think they are. LOL You touch my rabbit, I'll take you down, baby....all the way down to Chinatown.

A

then how cum your always bitching babe.....lol

i rest my case......

so if we go to chinatown do i get one of those chinese basket fucks i've been hearing so many good things about???

HTC

IrieAllie
12-20-2005, 12:49 PM
then how cum your always bitching babe.....lol

i rest my case......

so if we go to chinatown do i get one of those chinese basket fucks i've been hearing so many good things about???

HTC

No complaints on my end....except that there is NO MAN who can do what a rabbit does.....(ladies??????) NO MAN, baby. So, put your money where your tongue is.....

Ooooo...baskets....when are we going?????? ;)

A

HannabisTheCannabis
12-20-2005, 01:03 PM
No complaints on my end....except that there is NO MAN who can do what a rabbit does.....(ladies??????) NO MAN, baby. So, put your money where your tongue is.....

Ooooo...baskets....when are we going?????? ;)

A

Hey i want to make one thing puuuurfectly clear... I'll eat your pussy sooo goood your knees will buckle babe, and you will need that rabbit for 2 months afterwards, so you can try in vain to recreate that feeling again...

Your clit will be butter in my mouth and i'll make it melt all over the bed. Your problem is your not getting the proper treatment, and the rabbit is all you have.....Better than me babe, think again...you'd hurt yourself with this here package....lol

HTC

IrieAllie
12-20-2005, 01:20 PM
Hey i want to make one thing puuuurfectly clear... I'll eat your pussy sooo goood your knees will buckle babe, and you will need that rabbit for 2 months afterwards, so you can try in vain to recreate that feeling again...

Your clit will be butter in my mouth and i'll make it melt all over the bed. Your problem is your not getting the proper treatment, and the rabbit is all you have.....Better than me babe, think again...you'd hurt yourself with this here package....lol

HTC

Baby, if you make my knees buckle, I will move you into my house....strictly for sex purposes. And I don't need to hear about your package....it speaks for itself ;)

Allie...that's my name...remember it...you'll be saying it over and over again--when your eyes are rolling back in your head. Whose knees are going to buckle then????? We'll see....

A

HannabisTheCannabis
12-20-2005, 01:24 PM
Baby, if you make my knees buckle, I will move you into my house....strictly for sex purposes. And I don't need to hear about your package....it speaks for itself ;)

Allie...that's my name...remember it...you'll be saying it over and over again--when your eyes are rolling back in your head. Whose knees are going to buckle then????? We'll see....

A

I'm forwarding this post to your mother allie ......lmao.....

and she's gonna ground you.....

IrieAllie
12-20-2005, 01:31 PM

You leave my momma out of this. LOL I told you she's frigid...she wouldn't appreciate this. LOL I, however, am NOT frigid....bring it on, babe. :thumbsup:

A

budsbuddy
12-20-2005, 02:23 PM
god you guy's i had to go smoke a cigerette after i read that and i quit 3 years ago.can't wait for the out come

ps i got another package yesterday in the mail i did not even know that i had coming. i am going to have a merry christmas :stoned::smokin::stoned:

IrieAllie
12-20-2005, 03:33 PM
god you guy's i had to go smoke a cigerette after i read that and i quit 3 years ago.can't wait for the out come

Glad to hear we've drove you back to smoking...means it's going well ;)

Enjoy....there may be someone tied up with silk scarves soon.....How about it, Hanny?

likemclever
12-20-2005, 04:14 PM

ROFL
:D

Lulu
12-20-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by HannabisTheCannabis

:::sings....and she'll have fun fun fun til her Mommy takes her keyboard awaaaaay

LMFAO :p

IrieAllie
12-20-2005, 05:31 PM
:::sings....and she'll have fun fun fun til her Mommy takes her keyboard awaaaaay

LMFAO :p

I've kidden my keyboard....and my mommy isn't coming here till Thursday. Hanny is just always trying to get me into trouble....bad seed. The baddest. LOL

IrieAllie
12-20-2005, 06:06 PM
I've kidden my keyboard....and my mommy isn't coming here till Thursday. Hanny is just always trying to get me into trouble....bad seed. The baddest. LOL

or HIDDEN it.....thanks Hanny for noticing :) Man, you sure do get me flustered, baby ;)