PDA

View Full Version : Quiet....

IrieAllie
12-16-2005, 10:03 PM
What has everyone been up to? It's been awfully quiet over here ;)

I have NO Christmas presents wrapped. Nada. Zilch. I totally half-assed the holidays this year....1/2 the lights, 1/2 the food, 1/2 the everything else....bah fuckin humbug. LOL (did I say that?????)

I've been preoccupied. You know, how things get into your mind, and you just can't get them out? Well, that's me. So...everyone enjoy my fake tree, the 1 strand of lights that goes around the family room, and the box of Entenmann's cookies I bought...aside from this GREAT wine I have, there isn't much else ;) I am enjoying myself, tho ;)

Happy Friday :p

A

HannabisTheCannabis
12-17-2005, 01:17 PM
What has everyone been up to? It's been awfully quiet over here ;)

I have NO Christmas presents wrapped. Nada. Zilch. I totally half-assed the holidays this year....1/2 the lights, 1/2 the food, 1/2 the everything else....bah fuckin humbug. LOL (did I say that?????)

I've been preoccupied. You know, how things get into your mind, and you just can't get them out? Well, that's me. So...everyone enjoy my fake tree, the 1 strand of lights that goes around the family room, and the box of Entenmann's cookies I bought...aside from this GREAT wine I have, there isn't much else ;) I am enjoying myself, tho ;)

Happy Friday :p

A

Hey AllieCat.....I hear what your saying, just as long as looking around your house seeing all the half assed projects doesn't get you down ...then it's all good...

If it start to effect you in a negative way then it's time to take sum time and get things the way you want them. then you can enjoy life more...lol...no bah fuckin humbug babe, it just isn't you....

You know what i think of fake trees so i won't go there...lol..so eat your Entenmann's, smoke your stuff, and drink all your wine.....merry christmas

DonnieDarko
12-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Pre-Holiday stress !!! Shopping, work, football .... not enough time .... not enough money .... the room is closing in .... only 1 week left .....

I'll be better after xmas .... when I can chill ....

IrieAllie
12-17-2005, 02:36 PM
Hey AllieCat.....I hear what your saying, just as long as looking around your house seeing all the half assed projects doesn't get you down ...then it's all good...

If it start to effect you in a negative way then it's time to take sum time and get things the way you want them. then you can enjoy life more...lol...no bah fuckin humbug babe, it just isn't you....

You know what i think of fake trees so i won't go there...lol..so eat your Entenmann's, smoke your stuff, and drink all your wine.....merry christmas

I will improve after the holidays....too much to do, not enough "me" to go around. I have priorities, you know... ;) Thanks for your holidaycheer, Hanny--you always make me feel better, and you know it! :)

IrieAllie
12-17-2005, 02:40 PM
Pre-Holiday stress !!! Shopping, work, football .... not enough time .... not enough money .... the room is closing in .... only 1 week left .....

I'll be better after xmas .... when I can chill ....

Yes, Donnie...football is right up at the top of the list. Now with Saturday games, what the hell am I going to do???? KC/Giants today....won't be missing that. Maybe I'll throw a decoration on the tree at halftime ;)

Happy Holidays, all :)

HannabisTheCannabis
12-17-2005, 05:34 PM
Yes, Donnie...football is right up at the top of the list. Now with Saturday games, what the hell am I going to do???? KC/Giants today....won't be missing that. Maybe I'll throw a decoration on the tree at halftime ;)

Happy Holidays, all :)

i'll be watching those games too allie cat...wanna catch a doobie at halftime??? look me up...

HTC

IrieAllie
12-18-2005, 11:05 AM
i'll be watching those games too allie cat...wanna catch a doobie at halftime??? look me up...

HTC

I'll be looking for you today, love. I'll NEED a doobie with this game. Giants did their part...now it's time for the steelers to kick some ass ;)