PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember the days of slavery!

kongo
12-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Hey knotter jus seen the thread but had to reply to RG lol.I like her more every thread always sometin new.I likes that ya here Rg.any way its 2.20 pm here ur prob at your deski well this ones for you brethren and eveyone else.Jus had a shit day but i smile grind and grind the day.Jus got in got my pipe out and some of the finest tunes i think ever written.Gona blaze me a big chalice of santa maria!Tradition is playin now forget bout work, stress, xmas to the land of "milk an honey LMao!Peace an Love!

Ps email u soon bro! :rasta:

rastagal
12-15-2005, 02:49 PM
When I saw thread I thought Oh Shit what have is said now?? LOL

Glad you in good spirits my friend , its lovely to see.

Knotter
12-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Yeah Kongo buddy, nothing like kicking back and letting the days troubles melt away with some good tunes and herbal refreshments... :D

Nice little community going here, though very exclusive at the moment! I like RG too, GFOG and your good self, all decent heads by the looks of it.

Wishing lots and lots of good things to all the Irish Cannabis Crew!

Peace
Knotter

kongo
12-16-2005, 07:00 PM
I feelin it to brethren!

Spread out!

gfog
12-17-2005, 12:53 AM
Cheers for the kind words knotter, mucho apreciated! ur spot on as usual we've a nice little community goin on here! ive nothing but respect for you guys ive gotten to chat to since i've joined and is great to see the amount of irish members growing day by day, at least rastagal has sumthing else growing day by day!

rastagal
12-18-2005, 12:31 PM
me certainly has, and its getting perttier by the day G:)
I wish ya could smell it, very skunky.
I'll throw yiz all a spliff off it when its ready.
for real, i know we cant meet up, but I can place a joint or two around the city and you can pick it up.

if its a bloke, I'm still going to bleding smoke it:) just out of badness :)

rastagal
12-18-2005, 05:45 PM
no sun will shine in mydy today,
no sun will shine,
the hgh yella moon wont come to play
I said darkness, darkness has covered my light, and has chnaged my day into night yeah,
where is the love to be found..

sweet life must be found somewhere.

Isnt it a grey shitty day?