PDA

View Full Version : what will happen at court?

ILoveYouMaryJane
12-13-2005, 05:36 AM
ok i was arrested for possesion of like a half gram of weed and a small pipe, i am 15 years old and have never been in any trouble before. i go to court soon and im wondering what will happen when i go, im guessing some type of probation but im totally unsure,
i also have the choice to go to drug court,where ill get piss tested every week for 6 months, and counseling for 3 months
will i be better off going to drug court? or normal court. thanks
-

Big.M
12-14-2005, 03:34 AM
Even though you are considered a minor , You should seek the advise of an attorney. I'm sure you'll get probation , That being said a good attorney might be able to get the charge thrown out for such a small amount or he'll be able to get you community service in lieu of probation .

WeedyBoyWonder
12-14-2005, 01:28 PM
O_O I got arrested with, 47 pills, 1/2 oz oz weed, 2 wraps of MDMA, and £141.67 cash. I was 15...And did i go to court? Did i fuck... i got let off with a repremand. Im 99.9% sure there just trying to shit you up, for 2 months the said i was going to juvenial prison, and had to go to court. But then, i got a letter basicly saying i got let off...

PaRanOiD81
12-16-2005, 04:53 AM
not in the states my friend.... not in the states =\

whyamiwhite
12-16-2005, 06:00 AM
at east talk it over with a lawyer like big m. said. it's the smarter thing to do.

CoyoteGrass
02-22-2006, 02:28 AM
hey man...welcome to my family...where u from....im 16 and i got busted last year for a dime....they treated me like shit...umm email me so we can talk more but they didnt give me shit...just go in dressed nice and be respectful....yer fine so dont worry about it...if anything, plant some pot in yer principals yard and tell the court if they let u go u'll narc out yer dealer and tell them yer principals adress(if he's an ass) but u'll get off easy man!!!

email me: [email protected]

SmurfyBH
02-22-2006, 05:49 AM
You can get charges droped easy talk to an attorney. Alot of DA will throw cases like this out, Minor and first offence. Only a .5 gram, suprised it made it passed the secretary working for DA.