PDA

View Full Version : N2 maybe you could provide some input?

OneBall
07-22-2004, 02:38 PM
My story isn't too different than a lot of the others on this board but I had to post mine for peace of mind. I've been a daily smoker for years but in the last year or so I've kept it to one bowl before I go to bed. I haven't smoked since June 3rd (about 7 weeks at the time of this post) and I have a drug test coming up in the next week or so. I am about 5'10" 190lbs and am not terribly active. I wouldn't say I have a fast metabolism but I do smoke cigarettes, which does speed it up. I am also a coffee drinker if that matters. Anyways, I took a Walgreenâ??s test this morning and I passed but the bottom line wasn't as dark as I expected it to be. This is about the most important drug test I've had to date and I've always used Xxtra Clean to pass in the past but that was only after two weeks of being sober. I don't want an inconclusive result and I definitely cannot fail. I am being hired on from a temp position so if I fail I don't get the job and I'll lose my temp position as well (totally out of work). I know I could get away with substitution but I'd rather not. Everyone I know and most of what I read tells me I should have no problems passing (I am not naive about this fact just paranoid). What scares me is that some people posted that they failed after 60 days clean and this test is for Target Corporation (not a store employee) so I know itâ??s going to be a sensitive one. Should I load up on water the morning of the test or am I just being paranoid?

Thanks for the input! I apologize for the long post.
OneBall

Tall Pockets
07-23-2004, 05:38 AM
Dude, it takes 28 days to get clean naturally from THC. 7 weeks is plenty of time to detox. So, have a coke and a smile - and go take the test. People who say they failed after 60 days must have some extra-ordinary circumstances surrounding their situation. Drinking some water before the test is fine, just don't over do it (you don't want the test to come back diluted and fail.) Stop worrying.