PDA

View Full Version : Bone Thugs N Harmony

KillaBuzz
07-22-2004, 02:25 AM
any BTNH fanz??
i luv listenin 2 bone thugs when i smoke, most ov their songz r rlly deep n they get u thinkin bout shit. 2 ov my favz r The Crossroadz n Smokin Buddah
i think if u listened 2 the crossroadz n understood the lyrics ud agree. itz bout homiez dyin n meetin at the crossroadz sumday n shit. Smokin Buddah is a rare song if u have Kazaa try searchin fer krayzie bone-smokin buddah. therez also a video on kazaa to the song n itz all ppl tokin up... lemme kno wutcha think
PeAcE

Day Dreamin Faze
07-22-2004, 03:21 AM
chick chick,,boom boom

roll it up
07-22-2004, 07:59 PM
fuck yea!!btnh represent.my favorite songs are body rott,ressurection,thug mentality,eternal,first of the month,and i also love listening to just bizzy bone.lkke fried day,or still thuggish ruggish.and i smoke while listening to themn all the time.they talk about weed in almost every song

KronicKing
07-22-2004, 08:12 PM
i have the buddah song and vid i love it i just reacently found out it was them tho since i downloaded budsmokahs only and heard the voices but there great

KillaBuzz
07-22-2004, 10:49 PM
rite on roll it up...1st ov tha month is awsum fer wake n bake..i alwayz have a better day when i wake up 2 a skesh wit btnh lol. and yea, bizzy is the shit.
Eternal iz one ov their best albums..the songz good too.
PeAcE

hydro420
07-24-2004, 07:33 PM
bone thugs n harmony r the sweetest. my favorite songs are eternal, resuretion, smokin buddah, aw hell i like all of their songs. I like that smokin buddah video too. I think Layzie and Krayzie are the sweetest ones. killa buzz is right about 1st of tha month for wake 'n' bake. and about how their songs make u think about shit. peace