PDA

View Full Version : Morning :)

IrieAllie
12-11-2005, 11:56 AM
SOMEDAY, I am going to re-learn how to sleep in. Until then...here I am ;)

So...do you ever get stoned, and it's like you are dreaming? I wish I could explain that better....but that's as good as I can. This seems to happen when I smoke and drink wine...

It's JUST like a dream feeling...I am fully aware of what I am doing....but I don't care...but that doesn't sound good either, because it just sounds like a drunk stoner. LOL Let's see....lowered inhibitions...increased "other things"....total euphoria, I suppose....I like it ;) I like it a lot. LOL Very Dreamy.....very, very nice.

Will be rooting on my Pittsburgh Steelers today....Maybe we'll take some pics of the festivities. LOL Sending all my mojo to Hannabis...he's rooting them on live, and in person!!!

Happy Sunday, everyone!

A

DonnieDarko
12-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Allie,

GO BACK TO BED !!! It's Sunday morning.

IrieAllie
12-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Allie,

GO BACK TO BED !!! It's Sunday morning.

Can't do it, Donnie :) I am an early bird ;) I LOVE the time all to myself...just me and my java. Then the kids and husband decend on me...circling like vultures. LOL I'd love to take my dog, and live at the beach for a month...

Toes in the sand, drink in my hand...a nice smoke, and the ocean. Doesn't get any better than that ;) That's it...I am going to covert to a beach bum. Wonder if Nalu can give me some pointers????? LOL

A

HannabisTheCannabis
12-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Can't do it, Donnie :) I am an early bird ;) I LOVE the time all to myself...just me and my java. Then the kids and husband decend on me...circling like vultures. LOL I'd love to take my dog, and live at the beach for a month...

Toes in the sand, drink in my hand...a nice smoke, and the ocean. Doesn't get any better than that ;) That's it...I am going to covert to a beach bum. Wonder if Nalu can give me some pointers????? LOL

A

Sorry babe didn't mean to wake you up yesterday morning....freakin Hilton's wireless system sucks...lol

I thought i saw you at the game yesterday.....but then i remembered it couldn't be you...lol...great time, and slept like a baby last night...

HTC

IrieAllie
12-12-2005, 01:30 PM
Sorry babe didn't mean to wake you up yesterday morning....freakin Hilton's wireless system sucks...lol

I thought i saw you at the game yesterday.....but then i remembered it couldn't be you...lol...great time, and slept like a baby last night...

HTC

I was there in spirit, Hanny ;) You didn't wake me up, either....but yes, the Hilton's wireless system DOES suck. Glad you're back safe and sound...you're good luck for our Steelers :thumbsup: