PDA

View Full Version : hahaha!

RedRainDrop
07-21-2004, 03:44 AM
a few weeks ago, when it was my first shroomin experience, we put shrooms in our supervisors burger. This girl was such a fucking bitch she was lazy,inconsitorate,and just a plain bitch. When we gave her her burger, like an hour later shes like im gonna die it coming after me! and she called the police, we have never laughed so hard in our lives.

KronicKing
07-21-2004, 04:08 AM
hahahaha thats pretty damn funny lol did she get n ne trouble? one of my brothers freinds ate a shroom too many and she ran around her room pissing saying if she pissed every where thr gnomes couldnt get her it was by far the funnyest thing ive ever seen we were laughing for a good 30-45 min

420 day is every day
07-21-2004, 04:43 AM
thats some funny shit
i need to get a hold of some shrooms

wraith28
07-21-2004, 06:46 AM
hell yea me too i would take em myself and record it and watch it later...hope i dont get poisned tho ne way ta tell if they the right ones??..oh and price??

jonny
07-21-2004, 01:03 PM
jesus christ, I live by a firm principle of never giving anyone drugs if they a) are not aware, b)not completely happy to do them,
I think its a really wrong thing to do, slipping someone shrooms when they don't know theyve taken them, its easy enough to forget you've taken shrooms when hallucinations get strong, hence why some people panic, so imagine how much worse it is if they don't know in the first place the drugs they've taken.

Give it a think, I believe it was really inconsiderate and immoral to do so but thats just MY opinion.

Jonny

Lola
07-21-2004, 02:29 PM
lmao

EnjoyinAToke
07-21-2004, 03:24 PM
Ive never heard of anyone pissing themselves while on shrooms

KillaBuzz
07-22-2004, 01:55 AM
hahahaha..juss hearin that makez me wanna go shroomin again soon.
but i kinda agree wit wut jonny said. i wooda been laughin my ass off too but ya gotta consider wut the person yer givin em to is thinkin cuz ive smoked heavily laced shit n it aint coo to not kno wut drug yer on cuz then u dunt kno wut the fuck to expect next.

Leftover Crack
07-22-2004, 02:46 AM
yeah dude that's pretty shitty. don't force drugs on people. That's a really fucked up thing to do.

420 day is every day
07-22-2004, 03:25 AM
well think about it
if its just some random person
that could be fucked up
but its some bitch
(according to him)
i would love to slip some shrooms
to some asshole i know
and watch them pee in there pants
i think it would be hillarious

wraith28
07-22-2004, 04:58 AM
yea id laugh lika bitch

KronicKing
07-22-2004, 07:26 PM
no she took em on her own accord and she dint piss her self she pissed on the floor lol shes great tho and rele knows her shit about any drug...another time she did it she thought the stop sign on the bus was a kid wid a huge red face...ahhh the power of shrooms

pce 'n' goooood tokein'

cannabudda
07-22-2004, 09:51 PM
a few weeks ago, when it was my first shroomin experience, we put shrooms in our supervisors burger. This girl was such a fucking bitch she was lazy,inconsitorate,and just a plain bitch. When we gave her her burger, like an hour later shes like im gonna die it coming after me! and she called the police, we have never laughed so hard in our lives.

NOT Cool at all!!
This is what the drug war SHOULD be about. It should NOT be about arresting and prosecuting "responsible" adults who aren't bothering anyone other than themselves.

lethal purple poison
07-22-2004, 09:59 PM
I always thought " peer pressure was bad" coxing someone who doesnt want to do something to do it. but to put something in some ones food is just ignorent, Especially shrooms , . How do you know they wernt poison, sure they look like the good ones but here there are 5 species of wild shrooms that you can consume and they look like every other toad stool. a hypothetical situation is you giving her mushroom that you think are shrooms and there not. Im sorry thats just not cool with me. I know id be pissed if some one slipped something in my food or drink.

Kronik Bagz
07-23-2004, 04:39 AM
I always thought " peer pressure was bad" coxing someone who doesnt want to do something to do it. but to put something in some ones food is just ignorent, Especially shrooms , . How do you know they wernt poison, sure they look like the good ones but here there are 5 species of wild shrooms that you can consume and they look like every other toad stool. a hypothetical situation is you giving her mushroom that you think are shrooms and there not. Im sorry thats just not cool with me. I know id be pissed if some one slipped something in my food or drink.

if it wasnt fer peer pressure half the poyheads out there wouldnt be potheads. sometimes peer pressure can be good in ways.

an as fer the shrooms in tha bitchez burger, its a prank, its funny, maby satanicly low in morality, but a funny one. i wouldnt do it myself cause ive alwayse loved the supergluing a quarter to my bosses desk. sit an watch him try an pick it off fer hours. sad pathetic little bastard doesnt know somethins up till he peels 2 feet of wool off like a hangnail.

an i also gotta say this. some people deserve shit like this. this stupid ass bitch who got me arrested will be lucky if i decide to slip her mushrooms instead rippin her mutha fuckin skull in half an tearin out her soul.

havin said that, peace n bagz
kronik

StonerMom
07-23-2004, 04:52 AM
jesus christ, I live by a firm principle of never giving anyone drugs if they a) are not aware, b)not completely happy to do them,
I think its a really wrong thing to do, slipping someone shrooms when they don't know theyve taken them, its easy enough to forget you've taken shrooms when hallucinations get strong, hence why some people panic, so imagine how much worse it is if they don't know in the first place the drugs they've taken.

Give it a think, I believe it was really inconsiderate and immoral to do so but thats just MY opinion.

Jonny

Jonny-You have a good point and attitude :cool:

cannabudda
07-23-2004, 05:52 AM
QUOTE:
"an i also gotta say this. some people deserve shit like this. this stupid ass bitch who got me arrested will be lucky if i decide to slip her mushrooms instead rippin her mutha fuckin skull in half an tearin out her soul.

havin said that, peace n bagz
kronik"

Ya Kronik; There's a real wish for PEACE in that statement!
I suppose it was 100% the bitches fault that you got arrested? Perhaps you were set-up and never had anything to do with it? LOL!