PDA

View Full Version : Oh Vicky

420 day is every day
07-20-2004, 11:51 PM
me and my friends bought a bong like 1/2 a year ago
and i was just wondering what kinda filters you guys use
we got lazy and just used tinfoil and just poked holes in it
i heard this is bad for you
can you just use fosit filters that you can get a homedepot or what?

Kronik Bagz
07-21-2004, 12:02 AM
some people will say its bad fer u some will say its only bad when heated to a very high temp.

i personally think it would be better to jus use screens, they like 5 fer 50 cents i think.

an the faucet screens work perfectly but if u usin a used one from a faucet u need to clean it, soak it in alcohole or somethin then burn the rest of what u can off, use a toothbrush or something,

peace n' bagz
kronik

RedRainDrop
07-21-2004, 12:05 AM
i use faucet screen usually, i made a pipe outta an oversized pen and used a glue cap end to make the bowl. it look really nice!

420 day is every day
07-21-2004, 12:09 AM
whats faucet screen?
and where can i get it?

RedRainDrop
07-21-2004, 12:15 AM
Its the filter used in a faucet AKA a water tap in your home. You can get them at home depot or any hardware store, they are very very cheap too, and they are the best filters for pipes, if your making one.

420 day is every day
07-21-2004, 12:18 AM
true
im gunna have to pick up some for my bong soon
thanks guys
yours truly
officer bong master

RedRainDrop
07-21-2004, 12:47 AM
lmfao, happy smokin' have fun.

KillaBuzz
07-22-2004, 02:17 AM
ive never used a screen in my bongz..in a pipe hell yes but never a bong. i kno sum bowls have large holes so u need sum kinda filter to stop it all frum fallin but trust me, thatz no way to smoke. get a regular bowl with a smaller hole, no filter neccessary n no re-lighting half burnt shit altho im more den willin to do that if it comes down 2 it :)