PDA

View Full Version : Kryztal Bongz

KillaBuzz
07-20-2004, 09:11 PM
Im curious as to how many ppl out there use a coffee grinder to bust out their bud. I find it to be an excellent method compared to scissors when u have moist shit b/c the scissors only compress it, leavin ya wit smaller counts. but thatz not the best part. after u bust a few gramz in the grinder, get a make-up brush or even a paint brush and brush the "kryztal" out of the buster into a pile. pack yerself an average size chong then add sum kryztal ontop. smoke that shit n ull prolly hack a lung if itz yer first time tryin it but u will get fuckin blazed my friend. try it n lemme kno!!!!!!!!!!!

wraith28
07-20-2004, 09:17 PM
ok ive heard of this krystal shit b 4 but wat is it?? and can u get it frm shwag?

lethal purple poison
07-20-2004, 09:44 PM
Krystal is nothing but "Thc Crystals" that accumalate on the buds of cannibus, and it will be on the leaves that grow around the buds but rarely on the larger leaves and the fan leaves. ex: ever grab a bud and find that it is really really sticky, its because its loaded with thc crystals, ive even herd peopel call it sugah befor.

KillaBuzz
07-20-2004, 09:48 PM
kryztal is weed...and it is therefore in every kind ov weed. think ov it as a fraction: u have the plant part ov the weed and the thc. when you smoke just regular cut up weed, you are smoking more plant part then the thc that is getting you high.as an example, lets say you have 1 part thc to 9 parts plant material. now, when you use a buster to cut up yer shit, very small peices get stuck to the lid of the coffee grinder, it is basicly powder form and you can barely notice it untill you brush it all into a pile becuz u dont really get that much of it. that being said, there is now more thc per plant material (higher potency) and the fraction is now more like 5 parts thc and 5 parts plant, therefore yer gunna get alot higher off a smaller amount of substance. now maybe im wrong, but i cant see how i could be considering me and all my friends now smoke the kyrztal every time we get the chance, it just hits you bout 3 times harder. u will also notice that the whiter the kryztal, the better. MAKE SURE U DONT PACK A BONG OV ONLY KRYZTAL AS IT WILL FALL THRU AND U WONT GET ANY SMOKE!! put it ontop of yer weed so you smoke all ov it b4 it pulls thru!

KillaBuzz
07-20-2004, 09:51 PM
or in a more basic note, what purple poison said lol

rnf232s
07-21-2004, 03:09 AM
I have never used a coffee grinder, but I might have to try it out to cut up my bud. Can you get them at walmart or places like that for a pretty cheap price?

wraith28
07-21-2004, 07:17 AM
kool my dad has a coffe grinder ill try sum of that sum time thanx guys...people on this site r pretty dam kool

EnjoyinAToke
07-21-2004, 03:33 PM
Me and my friends did that but we scraped the crystals off ofd his Purple Haxe x Unknown its was in his wiggerish words "Da Fire"

EnjoyinAToke
07-21-2004, 03:33 PM
I meant Purple Haze*

wraith28
07-21-2004, 08:40 PM
yea its all good

KillaBuzz
07-21-2004, 08:54 PM
ya u can get them pretty much anywhere fer 10-15 bucks canadian
its definatly a good idea ta pick one up cuz u get more bongs out of yer grams especially if its moist stuff..juss make sure u dont over-bust yer shit and turn it into dust!

wraith28
07-21-2004, 08:58 PM
lol ok ill keep that in mind lol..but wait if it were dust could u snort it...?

KillaBuzz
07-21-2004, 08:59 PM
and one more tip...if u wanna collect yer kryztal but u dont have a brush, hold the buster upside down and let it run fer bout 20 seconds, most of the kryz will be stuck on the lid so u can juss scrape it out

DrGonzo
07-21-2004, 09:57 PM
make sure to have a grinder just for weed! smoking coffee sucks hairy moose nuts.

I find the best way is to grind upside-down, like Killabuzz said, then take off the lid and SMACK it, open side down, onto a hard, clean surface. you'll end up with a nice ring of crystals...and if you smoke with a screen, you can have as much crystals as you like in the bowl, just don't pull too hard, because it will actually almost vaporize to nothing, like bubblehash. normally you can't tell if you put it on top of regular weed...but there will be almost nothing left afterwards if you smoke pure crystals.

wraith28
07-21-2004, 09:59 PM
sounds kool ill do it in a week wen i can actually fuckin smoke...smokless 4 weeks :(

ineedskillz
07-21-2004, 11:22 PM
Ya I smoke it all the time. A good idea is to cut a popsicle stick to fit snuggly in the lid of the grinder. You will double the amount of crystal you get.

KillaBuzz
07-22-2004, 01:39 AM
ya thatz true too...i find that the busters that have perfectly circular lids dont collect as well, its better to have a rounded corner as it catches more crystal just like the popsicle stick would. and dont be surprised if the first time u bust yer shit it duznt bust evenly(some is cut and sum is still buds), to avoid that, bust upside down or shake up and down while busting..it usually only takes 1-4 taps to efficiently bust yer weed. thats another very good thing bout a buster, fuck takin hours ov yer time ta cut up a half o, juss throw the cocksucker in the buster n shez done in secondz
PeAcE n HaPpY SmOkIn

cannabudda
07-22-2004, 09:29 PM
kryztal is weed...and it is therefore in every kind ov weed. think ov it as a fraction: u have the plant part ov the weed and the thc. when you smoke just regular cut up weed, you are smoking more plant part then the thc that is getting you high.as an example, lets say you have 1 part thc to 9 parts plant material. now, when you use a buster to cut up yer shit, very small peices get stuck to the lid of the coffee grinder, it is basicly powder form and you can barely notice it untill you brush it all into a pile becuz u dont really get that much of it. that being said, there is now more thc per plant material (higher potency) and the fraction is now more like 5 parts thc and 5 parts plant, therefore yer gunna get alot higher off a smaller amount of substance. now maybe im wrong, but i cant see how i could be considering me and all my friends now smoke the kyrztal every time we get the chance, it just hits you bout 3 times harder. u will also notice that the whiter the kryztal, the better. MAKE SURE U DONT PACK A BONG OV ONLY KRYZTAL AS IT WILL FALL THRU AND U WONT GET ANY SMOKE!! put it ontop of yer weed so you smoke all ov it b4 it pulls thru!

I don't get it! How are ya gettin more THC out of the same amount of weed? I thought the only way to get more THC was to grow better strains or improve your grow methods? Where is the additional THC coming from?
THX

wraith28
07-22-2004, 10:24 PM
i think he meant ur gettin the same ammount just that it more consentrated...lke all the thc is in that one pile of crytalz ...

KillaBuzz
07-22-2004, 10:43 PM
ya thx wraith... i wuz talkin bout the concentration level not the actual amount of thc. :)
PeAcE

DrGonzo
07-23-2004, 03:15 PM
the pile of crystals is almost pure THC, basically the trichomes that are knocked off in the buster...you smoke less crystals, because there isn't any plant matter getting burned as well...look into bubblehash, that stuff is almost pure trichomey goodness. completely melts away to nothing when you smoke it.

KillaBuzz
07-23-2004, 08:34 PM
yah, u can tell when itz rlly pure if when u smoke it, it starts to bubble and looks like it is melting. :)

kyle
07-29-2004, 03:32 AM
my brother smokes alot of pot and he roles joints so he uses his grinder and hes got viles of crystal..we smoked crystal on top of some kind bud all night and it nearly fuckin choked me to death man..its goooooooooooooooooooooood shit

KillaBuzz
07-29-2004, 03:47 AM
lol yep, itz harsh shit! but it gets u fucked quickly. i cant imagine smokin weed witout crystal. even if u dunt smoke the crystal, a grinder makes yer counts bigger if its at all compact or wet.

slachlan
02-02-2010, 11:47 AM
when you scrape it their also called dusties ....

and i always use my coffee grinder its easier than chopping and a lot faster..

Ub3rB0ng
02-03-2010, 10:50 PM
This board has had a large influx of tards lately,dont listen to this non-sense.