PDA

View Full Version : If I see one more thread about death....

SporesDirect
12-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Im gonna damn near kill myself. This shit is out of control, whats up with everybody thinkin its funny to say they died or mom died and then 2 days later saying otherwise. Or this suicide shit, man its gettin to me.

IrieAllie
12-09-2005, 06:36 PM
That's why I pretty much just stay in here (cafe). I read "out there" now and again, but rarely post. Being in the cafe just weeds (no pun intended) all that stuff out.

DonnieDarko
12-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Shit like that will ultimately get back at the originator .... what goes around comes around ..... Karma will get them .....

HannabisTheCannabis
12-09-2005, 07:04 PM
I have said things on boards before that in eventually regreted... You have to realize that even though we are far away from each other we're still a close community.. And like Donnie said it will come back to haunt you..

It's great to be here with you guys though everything is pretty chill here, i started out over at the other board like everybody else, but found out quick it wasn't my scene, even though there are some nice poeple there too...

HTC

DonnieDarko
12-09-2005, 09:52 PM
It's great to be here with you guys though everything is pretty chill here, i started out over at the other board like everybody else, but found out quick it wasn't my scene, even though there are some nice poeple there too...

HTC

Our community is totally anonymous, but our common interest (weed) brings us together in a very personal ways. I can share my thoughts and experiences with people here, that I cannot ever talk about at work or with family members.