PDA

View Full Version : i was wondering

roll it up
07-20-2004, 04:02 PM
ummm,i have read a lot about this.is pot more dangerous to ur health then it was back in the day??becuz potency has increased,and people are saying pot is not the harmless weed of the 60s.it is a big health threat becuz of the higher potency level.is this true?cuz i belive pot is relatively harmless,but now im not so sure about it.could someone clear this up for me???

KronicKing
07-20-2004, 04:50 PM
it really hasnt gotten more potent thats a government thing...i think they did a youth campain about how it wasnt "the pot your parents smoked" it potencey has increased but not substantaly people just fuck around wid the plant and cross breed it dutin make a big differnce but there is some(nuff to notice i think)

KillaBuzz
07-20-2004, 09:34 PM
potency levels have actually gone up a fair amount for one main reason: growing methods. in the 60s many juss popped a seed in the ground n let it do itz thing. but now ya got better chems,soil,lighting etc...
for example take the average outdoor crop and compare it to sum hydro thats been chem'd to shit an all the rest...potency will most likely b higher in the dro. as fer the health part, fucked if i know fucked if i care hahah
PeAcE N HaPpY SmOkIn

rnf232s
07-21-2004, 03:05 AM
I would probably say with the higher potency the less health risk overall you would have to worry about. If it is a low potency then you are going to smoke more to get high therefore you get more shit in your lungs. If it is potent as hell then you dont have to smoke much to get high and then you keep your lungs cleaner of all the dangerous chemicals. That is just my theory.

wraith28
07-21-2004, 07:31 AM
yea rnf man u make alota sense maybe u should run for president and get all the blame off pot...hell id vote for ya

rnf232s
07-21-2004, 04:02 PM
Why thank you sir. Maybe I will think about running.

wraith28
07-21-2004, 08:28 PM
lol just dont ferget about the little people

rnf232s
07-21-2004, 08:59 PM
My first job would be to legalize marijuana and have marlbaro and other cig companies manufacture marlbaro ganjes and other varieties of pot cigs.

wraith28
07-21-2004, 09:00 PM
lol im down wit that but seriously how many pot smokers u think there r and how many peeps dont smoke but will vote fer legalization i mean come on one of these days it has to b legal ne one got ne info

rnf232s
07-21-2004, 09:01 PM
Hell yeah. :)

wraith28
07-21-2004, 09:04 PM
lol... hell yea thats sum good info thanx fer the input just imagine walkin to a store newspaper sand on ur left wen u walk in and the clerk u walk up i need ta buy sum smokes..hes like well sir tabacco or marijuana?? ur like hmm let me think... gimme sum bud man.. walk out smoke while u walk down the street pass a cop and its all good...wat a world it would b :rolleyes: