PDA

View Full Version : Synthetic Urine

Tokeman420
07-20-2004, 04:27 AM
Ive been reading about this synthetic urine at a couple sites but i know much of these seem to be bullshit. Does anyone know anything about this? Here are a couple examples:

http://www.pass-any-drug-test.com/QuickFix.html

http://www.cleartest.com/products/urine.html

DOES IT WORK????????

roll it up
07-20-2004, 03:54 PM
i dont know if it works or not.it appears as if it would work,becuz it has a 200% guarantee,or u get double ur money back,and companies dont wanna lose money,especially double,so it would probably work.idk,if u have a test comin up give it a try.

Mole2k4
07-20-2004, 09:42 PM
yeah but, the government if they wanted could tear this apart i reckon,
if a bloke has a piss and they can't tell if its a bloke or a birds, that would make them think about it,
also, what good is getting like double your money back, if you get jail time if your on prob, or your put under house arrest or something :confused:

just my view tho

Tall Pockets
07-21-2004, 06:31 AM
I just wanted to say that - Ya, these companies offer a guarantee in order to get you to believe in their product, but read the FINE PRINT. Most of the time, in order to actually get your money back, you have to give them proof of a test failure, within a certain amount of time, proof that you used the product according to the directions, etc., etc., etc., plus your first born male child.

Not very many people want to go through all of that hassle for their $40 back. So buyer be ware.

Peronally, I don't know anything about fake piss, I just know it's kinda creepy and risky.

We guarantee The "Detox Drink Cookbook" with a triple your money back guarantee - the only reason we can do it is because the formula works. But, if someone some day were to request a refund we would of course honor it. So far we have had 100% satisfaction.

Let's face it, if a company will give you back $500 if their bunk product doesn't work for you - who cares - we need stuff that actually works in the first place!

Good Luck with the fake piss, I bet it probably does work if you use it the right way and don't get caught. I suppose you'd have to get some sort of contraption, in order to use, it too.

If you need something that actually works every time check out http://www.homemadedetoxdrinks.com

smokejaguar
08-11-2004, 12:31 PM
If you can get around the temp problem of the sample and having to urinate in front of someone, fake urine can be made with distilled water, a dash of salt and a drop of food coloring.The only question a lab tech might have is if it looks like water.If it does they will check to specific gravity.The salt will take care of that.This is all thats done before putting the sample thru which ever type of tests to be run.And it will be negitive .

Captain Zong
08-12-2004, 11:11 PM
That's bullshit. The fake pee works. I know somebody that used it for a probation test. GCMS, the whole deal. No questions asked. Buy the synthetic urine or use somebody elses.

o0darknemesis0o
08-15-2004, 07:28 AM
YES IT WORKS!!!!!!!!, i just used quick fix to pass a drug test, i wasnt sure if it was going to work at first either, but i gave it a try and it did...used it to pass my pre employment drug test. i would recomend it, came with its own heatpad and everything, was easy to get too, the local smoke shop sold it for like 20 bucks, and for cheaper than they were selling it online so i would recomend looking at a smoke shop or something b4 you buy it online

ak40haze
08-26-2004, 09:25 AM
If you can get around the temp problem of the sample and having to urinate in front of someone, fake urine can be made with distilled water, a dash of salt and a drop of food coloring.The only question a lab tech might have is if it looks like water.If it does they will check to specific gravity.The salt will take care of that.This is all thats done before putting the sample thru which ever type of tests to be run.And it will be negitive .

dude go back to school they also look at clearity , and creatinine a creatine muscle waist product that salt (ph of 5 and test range is 6 to 7for norm) and food coloring comes oput flouresent )wont provide and then there is ph levels and so on .

and fuck those guy with the money back and 200% gaurantee crap get the real deal, synthetic urine products that have been aroun for years likewww.passitkit.com and there is no special contraption I.E electric devises or penis strap on stuff