PDA

View Full Version : PLAYING HEAD GAMES WITH COPS

Big.M
12-03-2005, 11:59 PM
Just for a laugh , providing you really don't have anything illegal on your person or in your car try this . Get some legal buds , put them in a baggy drop them on the floor of your car squeel your car in front of a cop to get him to pull you over . If he arrests you for drugs , and even better if he roughs you up, you get him for false arrest, police brutality , civil rights violations . Just think if dozens of people did the same thing , in the same town all the time .

420kidder
12-04-2005, 01:01 AM
I am probably mistaken as I'm no lawyer, but I think there are laws that protect cops from stuff like this. If he has probable cause (ie. it looks as though you have drugs in your car) he can do certain things like arrest you.

Granted it wouldn't hold up in court since the drugs aren't real drugs lol, but I don't think you could do anything since it appeared that there could've been.

Myth1184
12-04-2005, 03:43 AM
That wouldnt work dude, they would tos some charge like intent to sell on you. Even if it is legal bud, they can say you were trying to pass it off as Pot, and youll go down for that.

motorcycletony222
12-04-2005, 09:18 AM
Myth is right. If you try to pass it off as the real McCoy then you get charged as if its the real McCoy. Why would you want to let the po po's stomp you. Do you real think you could survive? Look at Rodney King. He got luck that there was a camcorder, and that he is alive.

Herbaholic00
12-04-2005, 05:09 PM
squeel your car in front of a cop to get him to pull you over

just by doing that you could probably get you a few hours in cell.

I usually go by this rule - if i am carrying weed and get pulled by the police I am the politest person ever, ask them how they are even if they are having a good day etc and everytime they take a quick walk round my vehicle and say 'just a routine check' and let me on my way.
If I got no weed - that is when I have some fun and give the police some attitude and wind them up etc.

smokeydabear
02-18-2006, 08:21 PM
Boy you been smoken some high powered stuff. Are you crazzy !!! Were do you live . Disney World !!!! You can go to jail for look alike drugs.:confused:
Check your local lawys.:pimp: :smokin:

:pimp: Smokey:pimp:

CYRAX
02-19-2006, 08:07 PM
ive got caught with legal buds cuz i was fuckin around with a friend to see if they worked, as the cop cuffed me im like so ur gonna arest me for a legal product?

then he's like Huh????!!!

Im like sniff the buds, hes like *sniffsniff*, wdf?

im like legal buds buddy.

lol.

endo..jay
02-20-2006, 02:20 AM
not worth the risk imo

want some real fun...

take a walk wait for a cop to drive by and then run like you did something bad(but dont do anything bad) more likely then not they will pursue you

we used to do this all the time when we were kids

pogmoasal1
02-20-2006, 05:18 AM
i konw a kid who was siting behind a cop in his car in a left only lane. the kid got out walked up to the cops window knocks and said "you should have your blinker on you know."
and then walked back and got in his car

the funny part my freind dident have any one with him he just sorta did it

duhrickjames
03-27-2006, 04:35 AM
This is what will happen if you try what this kid is suggesting--

First. You get ticketed with reckless driving.
Second. You get arrested for obstruction of justice.
Third. You get charged with illegal possession of a controlled substance (whether it's the real deal or not)

Fourth. You stay in the county lock up until you post bail or your court date.

Fifth. You go to court and hope your lawyer is better at proving that what you had was legal than the prosecutor.

Sixth. You get nailed with obstruction and reckless. Both of which are felonies. This is whether or not you are found guilty for possession.

Seventh. You never vote. You never get a real job. Why? Because your dumbass committed two felonies for no good reason.

mfactor420
03-27-2006, 04:47 AM
That wouldnt work dude, they would tos some charge like intent to sell on you. Even if it is legal bud, they can say you were trying to pass it off as Pot, and youll go down for that.

And myth1184 should know. He's a cop. Check his posts.:thumbsup:

Never mind that, it's a crazy ass dumb thing to do. There's lots of ggod points raised here.

Kids, don't try this at home.:thumbsup:

Toker4LifeVT
04-01-2006, 08:50 AM
now why would you want to go and do a stupid thing like that.. keep your nose clean and out of trouble if you want to avoid jail...

Pride
05-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Yo, don't piss off cops. They'll arrest you just for pissing em off.
Hell pissing em off is actually illegal.
If you actually pull that legal bud thing off, you better hope the nigga has a sense of humor.

Rope The Bud
05-09-2006, 12:53 AM
Yo, don't piss off cops. They'll arrest you just for pissing em off.
Hell pissing em off is actually illegal.
If you actually pull that legal bud thing off, you better hope the nigga has a sense of humor.

haha, thats funny shit.

Sandypointstoner
05-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Just for a laugh , providing you really don't have anything illegal on your person or in your car try this . Get some legal buds , put them in a baggy drop them on the floor of your car squeel your car in front of a cop to get him to pull you over . If he arrests you for drugs , and even better if he roughs you up, you get him for false arrest, police brutality , civil rights violations . Just think if dozens of people did the same thing , in the same town all the time .
Wow! What a great idea!DUMBASS!!!!! Are there any grown folk on this site or is it all a bunch of stupid ass kids????????

Buckshot
05-19-2006, 06:12 AM
Wow! What a great idea!DUMBASS!!!!! Are there any grown folk on this site or is it all a bunch of stupid ass kids????????

Heres the deal man...

Every single comment I've saw you make has been derogative and mean. I don't understand what the need for all that is. You said you think this site "should be pro cannibis, not pro criminal." Well get the hell out of the legal section if you don't want to hear about LEGAL problems man...

Buck

Sandypointstoner
05-19-2006, 02:36 PM
hey bukshit, are you that much of a DUMBASS? You dont think the legal forum should be for legal issues involving weed instead of childish criminal behavior such as arson< skipping school<and "fucking with cops"? You and your buddys give legit stoners a terrible name and I believe this site would be so much more productive with less thug behavior-DUMBASS!

JakeTheCorgi
05-19-2006, 06:59 PM
just chill out man....its really aggressive e-stoners that give legit stoners a bad name.....take a deep hit.....hold it in....and relax.

Sandypointstoner
05-19-2006, 07:02 PM
:sadcrying

adihash
03-02-2009, 04:38 AM
ive got caught with legal buds cuz i was fuckin around with a friend to see if they worked, as the cop cuffed me im like so ur gonna arest me for a legal product?

then he's like Huh????!!!

Im like sniff the buds, hes like *sniffsniff*, wdf?

im like legal buds buddy.

lol.

HA HA HA HA - omg that was the funniest thing ive read in a long time - especially the "legal buds buddy" bit.

God knows what he thought at that second lol!

edit: sorry to reply to such an old post - next time ill check the dates!

MPLSweedman
03-02-2009, 04:59 AM
99% of the time they will still arrest you for imitation controlled substances

see it on cops all the time, dealers will have bags of sugar or flour and when they are tied up like bags of coke, cops charge em the same as if it really was cocaine

the bottom line is, those buds ARE legal, but if you get caught selling them as WEED, they will bust you for WEED

painretreat
03-02-2009, 05:05 AM
Surely there are more things you young ones want to do with your life than mess with legal issues you can't afford. I'd rather buy a little instead of fret about my next court date! Spend the buchs on medicine and disneyland!

More things are fun with mmj, more jokes like this will make it harder to legalize for us! Immagine, Legal Buds busted, due to Rodney King inside store when they decide to raid-Rodney was a bonus to see again!

Take all that sweet little innocent energy and grow a garden! You'll be healthier and have your family intact (not to mention your life)! That crap will stay with you, guilty or not! :hippy:

buddhacheese
04-16-2009, 04:34 PM
This is what will happen if you try what this kid is suggesting--

First. You get ticketed with reckless driving.
Second. You get arrested for obstruction of justice.
Third. You get charged with illegal possession of a controlled substance (whether it's the real deal or not)

Fourth. You stay in the county lock up until you post bail or your court date.

Fifth. You go to court and hope your lawyer is better at proving that what you had was legal than the prosecutor.

Sixth. You get nailed with obstruction and reckless. Both of which are felonies. This is whether or not you are found guilty for possession.

Seventh. You never vote. You never get a real job. Why? Because your dumbass committed two felonies for no good reason.

First of all u cant b charged for possesion if the drugs r fake duh u can only b charged w attempt to sell them as real drugs, just because u were pretending it was real doesnt make it real.second u dont get charged w possesion of a controlled substance anyway u get possesion of marijuana n obstruction of justice based on what? wut u did was legal n reckless driving is not a felony ur first DWI isnt even a felony,u watch too many movies man I live it.worst case senerio overnight in jail n ACOD ...... Youll never get a real job n be able to vote yeah ok guy smarten up.....Streetsmart

Spagett
04-16-2009, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I mean if you have a small amount in a bag and no scale you're not going to get charged with intent to distribute. And since they ARE legal you wouldn't be able to get charged with anything. Just don't squeal in front of him

MadSativa
04-17-2009, 04:29 AM
this is dumb, DONT TRY this, Why would you ever fuck with a cop. Any number of things can go wrong starting with the impulse to do stupid Shit.

PLEASE DONT DO STUPID SHIT!!!

Garrett
04-17-2009, 04:59 AM
You're just asking for problems...

When I run into a cop or whatever I try to be cooperative as possible without giving him my rights in a bag. Even though I dislike some cops, I treat them with respect and get respect back most of the time. Not all cops are assholes.

filo6942
04-17-2009, 05:52 PM
This is like playing with a rattlesnake. Why would you play with a cop? I know a cop and he told me his boss gave him a book with tons of ways to give you a ticket for things wrong with your car. (yes it a fix it ticket, but still cost time and money!!)

And while you are tying up a cop "playing head games with him" there could be someone in need of his help somewhere else.

JaggedEdge
04-18-2009, 09:27 PM
This thread is from 2005...

psychocat
04-18-2009, 11:26 PM
This is as retarded as it gets IMO.

Firstly
Why would anyone in thier right minds want to draw attention to themselves in this way ?
Second
Do you like being arrested ?

FrostAie
04-19-2009, 12:22 AM
take a clean 5 foot bong and load flavored tobacco in it and start walking on downtown side walks taking big bong rips make sure its not a no smoking zone I bet the cops tackle you and it would be really funny to try sometime

FreeDaHerb
04-19-2009, 03:06 AM
Or..for equal fun take your thumb..lube it up, put it in your ass then put it in your mouth...taste that? mmmm fun :wtf:

Leave cops alone, they are trying to do their jobs. They did'nt create unfair laws and they are FORCED to enforce them. Plus, you could always end up in a real world of trouble because if you push one far enough they WILL find a reason to throw you in jail and if you think it can't happen then you must be either too young or just too naive to know better. Just be cool mon. :rastasmoke:

billbong
04-19-2009, 12:18 PM

It would be great to play them at their own game, but a baptist pastor didn't even do that and was still more or less tortured by several of the bullies, i posted a video of the pastor.
If the majority of the population united and fought back it would be different about as likley as cops sticking to their guidelines.

the image reaper
04-19-2009, 06:07 PM
wtf ? :wtf:

the image reaper
04-19-2009, 06:09 PM

in the 4 years this thread has existed, it stands the test of time :thumbsup: ... it is STILL the most dumbass idea I've seen, yet :wtf:

Weezard
04-19-2009, 07:13 PM
in the 4 years this thread has existed, it stands the test of time :thumbsup: ... it is STILL the most dumbass idea I've seen, yet :wtf:

Aloha I.R.

I think this one just got demoted to second place.

I guess you missed the one about eating mothballs soaked in bleach to pass a piss test.:wtf:.

This one can get yer ass kicked, get ya thrown in jail., cost a pile of money and introduce you to big, hairy gorilla "boyfriends", yah?
But Moth ball in bleach?
Real painful way to die!
Not to mention very bad halitosis.

Just when ya think it can't get any stupider...

Wee Zard

Mississippi Steve
04-19-2009, 07:43 PM

Its still a stupid ass thing to do..... All its gonna do is piss off the leos, and get your ass busted...... an all because the prime directive was blown off.....

*Don't put yourself in a position where somebody has to -do- something about it.*

until weed is legalized, its still against the law and you can be busted for it.....legal bud or not.

Keep a low profile and don't draw attention to yourself.... You'll be a lot happier in the long run.

psychocat
04-19-2009, 11:27 PM
I have a feeling that we will never see an end of potential Darwin Award winners. :thumbsup:

Like the song says "If you're gonna be dumb , you better be tough" :D.

the image reaper
04-20-2009, 04:18 AM
:D Weezard, you got me there (I saw the mothball thread title, but didn't read any of it) :wtf: ... you're right, this 'copteaser' :wtf:, is a distant 2nd Place ... but, we haven't heard from him recently, Darwin's Revenge may have caught up to him :D

Purple Banana
04-22-2009, 08:18 PM
HAHAHA I remember that kid with the mothballs... It was funny.

Yeah, don't do this. It's not even remotely smart. Or funny...

Be a good ambassador for Cannabinites everywhere! Don't fuck things up for the sake of childish humor!