PDA

View Full Version : Sex With Strangers...

IrieAllie
12-02-2005, 09:41 PM
...am I the only one who finds that prospect interesting? I am not talking the "what if they are a psycho" or "what if they have a disease...." Just the whole concept of having sex with someone you don't know. Preferably in a public place..... Is it just me? :thumbsup: LOL Now mind you, I am not talking about the old one night stand with someone you met in a bar, because you happened to be really horny, drunk, or both. Uh, not that I've ever done that, or anything.... :o

Either I am in a "phase" right now, or there is something goofy going on with me. (I think its the weed. LOL)

I have a WHOLE bunch of topics floating around in my head on this type of thing...but before I go on, I need to know that, if I AM a fruitcake, I'm not the only one. :D

A

HannabisTheCannabis
12-03-2005, 01:04 AM
...am I the only one who finds that prospect interesting? I am not talking the "what if they are a psycho" or "what if they have a disease...." Just the whole concept of having sex with someone you don't know. Preferably in a public place..... Is it just me? :thumbsup: LOL Now mind you, I am not talking about the old one night stand with someone you met in a bar, because you happened to be really horny, drunk, or both. Uh, not that I've ever done that, or anything.... :o

Either I am in a "phase" right now, or there is something goofy going on with me. (I think its the weed. LOL)

I have a WHOLE bunch of topics floating around in my head on this type of thing...but before I go on, I need to know that, if I AM a fruitcake, I'm not the only one. :D

A

Your a fruitcake...lol

IrieAllie
12-03-2005, 02:16 AM
Your a fruitcake...lol

See that doesn't help, baby. I am a fruitcake...but now the question is, are you? Wanna have sex in public???

likemclever
12-03-2005, 02:34 AM
No Irie your not a fruit cake. I think itâ??s a rather common fantasyâ?¦

ScarlettCrush
12-03-2005, 05:45 AM
fantasy?
I might have taken that a little too far then..... :p

IrieAllie
12-03-2005, 12:21 PM
fantasy?

Oooooo Scarlett :) Do tell :) LOL Now I'm jealous...but feeling MUCH better, as Hannabis has to now apologize for calling me a fruitcake. :D

DonnieDarko
12-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Anonomous sex with a stranger --> Definitely a common "fantasy" for men (me) ..... but the only "real" opportunity that I had in my life I turned down. I believe that this is a phase because as I've grown older, even the fantasy becomes unrealistic.

Sex in public --> Been doing this forever ..... Started with sex in the car as a teen, then on the beach on summer nights, on hikes in the woods during the day ..... My wife is always up for it which is important ..... I still do it to some extent but the thought of getting busted w/names in local paper kind of puts a damper on the excitement.

It could be the weed amplifying your desires, but it is also that time of your life (35-45) when females experience maximum libido. It'll be a wild ride for Mr. Allie, if he plays his cards right.

likemclever
12-03-2005, 04:33 PM
fantasy?

yeah me too...

whoever said my fantasy didn't come true... ;)

erceg
12-03-2005, 05:08 PM

Ayou asked,,there are words for what ya want to do,to harsh for me to say

Green Love
12-03-2005, 05:40 PM

A

I like the sound of that. Its random day, lol.

ScarlettCrush
12-03-2005, 06:17 PM
I did a lot of things when I was younger that I don't generally admit too. ;)

erceg
12-03-2005, 07:24 PM
i have safe sex with my left hand and i am a exobishionist,my right hand watches

robert42
12-04-2005, 03:23 PM
YES
PLEASE!!!!

HannabisTheCannabis
12-04-2005, 05:53 PM

A

God damn I hope you don't run out of weed.....lol

IrieAllie
12-05-2005, 01:16 AM
God damn I hope you don't run out of weed.....lol

I am STOCKED and READY, baby!!! In fact...off to the garage (yes, that's where I smoke. LOL)...anyone wanna meet me out there?????

Gone for ONE day, and I miss the HELL outta you people!

A

IrieAllie
12-05-2005, 01:36 AM
So there I was, out in the garage, getting stoned. Lo and behold, here comes Hannabis through the door ;) Han, you'll have to fill them in on the details, baby.

likemclever
12-05-2005, 04:15 AM
OMG Irie......I knew that was your ass I saw...jk.....lol..

Look all I know is Irie said something about sex with strangers....the next thing I know Hannabis is walking into her garage..

ahem...Hannabis you got something you wanna say.

IrieAllie
12-05-2005, 11:30 AM
OMG Irie......I knew that was your ass I saw...jk.....lol..

Look all I know is Irie said something about sex with strangers....the next thing I know Hannabis is walking into her garage..

ahem...Hannabis you got something you wanna say.

LOL Like em...yeah, honey, that was my ass ;)

HannabisTheCannabis
12-05-2005, 11:59 AM
LOL Like em...yeah, honey, that was my ass ;)

Yes it was irie.....Did any of you try the scratch and sniff feature?????lol...

I tried the bend and stick method, seemed to work for me...

IrieAllie
12-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Yes it was irie.....Did any of you try the scratch and sniff feature?????lol...

I tried the bend and stick method, seemed to work for me...

PERV!!!!

(Worked for me, too ;) ) LOL

robert42
12-05-2005, 02:34 PM
LMAO :))

Melton420
12-06-2005, 08:07 AM
yea im with Ecreg, except both hands get in on some action!

HannabisTheCannabis
12-06-2005, 01:47 PM
if that stranger is me I say go for it......But otherwise I would have to advise against it, you never know what kind of wack job your gonna end up with....

IrieAllie
12-06-2005, 01:55 PM
if that stranger is me I say go for it......But otherwise I would have to advise against it, you never know what kind of wack job your gonna end up with....

Aren't you a stranger, though? Or are we past that stage? ;)

A

HannabisTheCannabis
12-06-2005, 01:56 PM
well i guess the garage thing putzz uzzz past all that....lol

SCHWING!!!!

HannabisTheCannabis
12-06-2005, 01:58 PM
by the way.. i'm suggesting a new name for the cafe...... Allie's Sex Shop......lol.....what the flippin hell that's all we talk about in here is your sex life.....lol

IrieAllie
12-06-2005, 01:58 PM
well i guess the garage thing putzz uzzz past all that....lol

SCHWING!!!!

Ah, yes...the garage incident. Sweet memories. Nope, definitely not a stranger....

HannabisTheCannabis
12-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Ah, yes...the garage incident. Sweet memories. Nope, definitely not a stranger....

Love the heels allie...lol

IrieAllie
12-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Love the heels allie...lol

I love when you grab them, Hanny ;)

IrieAllie
12-06-2005, 02:21 PM
by the way.. i'm suggesting a new name for the cafe...... Allie's Sex Shop......lol.....what the flippin hell that's all we talk about in here is your sex life.....lol

HEY!!!! Point taken. I will cease and desist. :)

HannabisTheCannabis
12-06-2005, 02:21 PM
i love when you love me to......

IrieAllie
12-06-2005, 02:24 PM
i love when you love me to......

Ooooo, are we going to do a story now???

GHoSToKeR
12-09-2005, 10:36 AM
IreAllie, you are without a doubt the sexiest chick on this forum. :)

IrieAllie
12-12-2005, 05:08 PM
IreAllie, you are without a doubt the sexiest chick on this forum. :)

Wow, I just saw that, Ghost ;) Thanks. If my day hadn't already been made, you've have made it :thumbsup:

dogg
01-10-2006, 12:49 AM
What is the difference between a one night stand & sex w/ a stranger? Sounds like both are strangers.

HannabisTheCannabis
01-11-2006, 11:50 AM
What is the difference between a one night stand & sex w/ a stranger? Sounds like both are strangers.

if you knew the people irie hangs out with you would understand, dogg....... stranger doesn't mean she that she doesn't know the person....lol

she's all YYEEEHHAAWWWW!!!!! and shit bro.....

HTC

IrieAllie
01-11-2006, 12:02 PM
if you knew the people irie hangs out with you would understand, dogg....... stranger doesn't mean she that she doesn't know the person....lol

she's all YYEEEHHAAWWWW!!!!! and shit bro.....

HTC

Hey....don't knock my PEOPLE, babe. Ummmm...don't YOU count? Do yeager bombs, wine, and bar snacks not COUNT as "hanging out"? I do believe they do, baby. And how do you figure I am all YEE HAW? Get the hell outta here. LOL :p

HannabisTheCannabis
01-11-2006, 12:23 PM
Hey....don't knock my PEOPLE, babe. Ummmm...don't YOU count? Do yeager bombs, wine, and bar snacks not COUNT as "hanging out"? I do believe they do, baby. And how do you figure I am all YEE HAW? Get the hell outta here. LOL :p

Oh your yeehhaawww baby.... to da bone....

first step is identifying it..

don't worry though i'll keep working on bring you around... your taking steps in the right direction by hanging out with me and drink yeager bombs,.....lol

HTC

IrieAllie
01-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Oh your yeehhaawww baby.... to da bone....

first step is identifying it..

don't worry though i'll keep working on bring you around... your taking steps in the right direction by hanging out with me and drink yeager bombs,.....lol

HTC

You need to tell me in what way I am flippin YEE HAW. Because it's GOT to GO. LOL Do you really think I am? Holy shit, babe...no good. LOL

HannabisTheCannabis
01-11-2006, 12:33 PM
You need to tell me in what way I am flippin YEE HAW. Because it's GOT to GO. LOL Do you really think I am? Holy shit, babe...no good. LOL

see the really YYYEEHHAAAWW people don't ever know what your talking about.... they're always like...wtf??? me yehaw....get da fuck outa here.... hey there is nuttin wrong with it babe... why change..

HTC

IrieAllie
01-11-2006, 12:40 PM
see the really YYYEEHHAAAWW people don't ever know what your talking about.... they're always like...wtf??? me yehaw....get da fuck outa here.... hey there is nuttin wrong with it babe... why change..

HTC

Well, if I am yee haw like I KNOW yee haw to be (remember, I lived in Tennessee LOL), that's just no good. I think there are LEVELS of yee haw. I better not be floating at the bottom of the barrel. LOL

likemclever
01-11-2006, 03:51 PM
OK hold the fuck up.

I'm from Oklahoma.......so I'm quite fimiliar with YYYEEHHAAAWW'ING.

But in the context your using it in i'm lost. :confused:

IrieAllie
01-11-2006, 04:18 PM
OK hold the fuck up.

I'm from Oklahoma.......so I'm quite fimiliar with YYYEEHHAAAWW'ING.

But in the context your using it in i'm lost. :confused:

Get in line, Likem...I am STILL trying to figure out in what way I am yee haw. If it's a "Yee haw, let's have some fun..." fine, I am yee haw. If it's a "yee haw, I married my brother..." Oh HELL no.

So fess up, there Hanny....In just what way am I yee haw? LOL

likemclever
01-11-2006, 04:38 PM
maybe like yee haw I can bounce a quarter off your ass......lol.

but not like yee haw me and my mother share dentures.

HannabisTheCannabis
01-11-2006, 05:38 PM
ok i think it's time for you me and irie to get together so we can get it all STRAIGHTENED out....

and i'll show you gals what yeeehaawin' is all about...

i think it's the only way you'll truely understand....

ps.... do you have dentures likem?? you know i'm partial to partials.....lol

HTC

IrieAllie
01-12-2006, 11:16 AM
Leave it to a man to find some reason he needs to get together with two women--can't IMAGINE what it would be you are trying to "straighten" out, Hanny. LOL Not that there's anything WRONG with that. LOL

A

GHoSToKeR
01-12-2006, 06:49 PM
**inhales deeply**

ahh thats better.. i hadn't had my daily intake of this thread for a long time.. :D

IrieAllie
01-12-2006, 09:05 PM
**inhales deeply**

ahh thats better.. i hadn't had my daily intake of this thread for a long time.. :D

Hey Ghost :) We aim to please here ;)

Inspiration
01-25-2006, 04:56 PM
I don't think I have laughed this much in ages ... and its been a shit day!!

Thanks!!

I am just off to have sex with a melon in the back now ... having given up on sex with a stranger (as an ex-DJ I would know nothing about that kind of behaviour), am gonna start with stranger sex ... perhaps I will dress the melon up as something .... hmmm .... a couple of paper wings and it could be a sick bee....

vaporhead1
01-29-2006, 10:35 PM
I think I'd have to 2nd the comment by GHoSToKeR and make a toast to 'ya !!!
If 'ya aim to please IrieAllie, you've done a great job !
And, those Steelers are definitely going to win, no IF about it !

Canadabis
01-30-2006, 04:09 AM
yeah the strangers thing is nice, im a bunny =^.^=
II

vaporhead1
01-31-2006, 06:36 AM
Man, did you ever try phone sex Irie ? I mean, you turn me on with just what you've posted. I could imagine [or would like to !!!] the real thing.
All in fun, but arie, you definitely have turned some men on here !!!!
Thank the Lord for women !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Especially this type, that says what she means, and does what she says !!!!
GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kb70
02-03-2006, 04:57 AM
hey where has MJM been? god she is a hottie.

is it hot in here?

kb70

likemclever
02-03-2006, 03:25 PM
MJM is probualy just taking a break she does that form time to time.