PDA

View Full Version : Allie is happy....

IrieAllie
12-01-2005, 02:45 PM
First day I've had at home ALL alone in over a week. Got those kids off to school, rolled me a nice spliff, and got down with my rabbit. LMAO Anyone remember that thread???? So I decided that I MUST declare there is NO O like a weed O...WOW. Sweet Lord have mercy! And it's not even 10am! I need to go watch tv now...

robert42
12-01-2005, 03:47 PM
Hehehe good 4 u
;)

oldhag
12-01-2005, 04:18 PM
Hi Happy Allie,

Good for you. How long does your high last? I enjoy house work when I'm high. but I also love to watch tv. Everything look so interesting. Allie, when you mailed ordered did you use your regular e-mail or one of those hushmail account. I've not used my hushmail account for a while and now I'll have to purchase the deluxe to get to the mail order sources I've been wanting to try. I guess I don't have any other need for the hush account because I live pretty much boring life, but of course if one of the supplier get busted (hope not) I don't want my e-mail account in their computer. I guess I'm looking for reassurance that I won't be busted still save money.

I'm starting to confuse myself already, I guess I'll vaporize a hit and see if world make any more sense after ward.

likemclever
12-01-2005, 05:54 PM
rolled me a nice spliff, and got down with my rabbit. LMAO

Ha ha you fucking kill me?..I??m so glad you??re back Irie.

And yes remember I have a blue one?.:D

there is NO O like a weed O...WOW.

I need a t-shirt that says that?.
:stoned:

DonnieDarko
12-01-2005, 10:06 PM
OK, I'm sold.

I'll be picking up a rabbit for Mrs. Darko for Christmas.

HannabisTheCannabis
12-01-2005, 10:39 PM
very naughty and need too be spanked...lol
Glad to hear you golden again allie...lol

IrieAllie
12-01-2005, 10:41 PM
OK, I'm sold.

I'll be picking up a rabbit for Mrs. Darko for Christmas.

Best money you'll ever spend...oh yes indeedie!

I have three...you know, for back up purposes...I can't be having one of these babies go down now...what the hell would I do? Ride the washing machine?????? lol

IrieAllie
12-01-2005, 10:43 PM
very naughty and need too be spanked...lol
Glad to hear you golden again allie...lol

**whip**

IrieAllie
12-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Ha ha you fucking kill me?..I??m so glad you??re back Irie.

And yes remember I have a blue one?.:D

I want to buy one of those cell-phone or remote controlled bullets. Take me out to dinner, baby, and lets ROLL! LOL Christmas is coming :D

Lulu
12-02-2005, 09:32 AM
First day I've had at home ALL alone in over a week. Got those kids off to school, rolled me a nice spliff, and got down with my rabbit. LMAO Anyone remember that thread???? So I decided that I MUST declare there is NO O like a weed O...WOW. Sweet Lord have mercy! And it's not even 10am! I need to go watch tv now...

Oh the joys of school mornings lmao

I have 3...2 pink and a purple........know wot u mean about backup ~lol~

Donnie - go for it!!
I've bought one for all my girlfriends

When I got mine first we never had a remote control working in the house!!!
Gameboys, my son's robot, personal stereos....I really shudda bought shares
in duracel :D

:p

IrieAllie
12-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Oh the joys of school mornings lmao

I have 3...2 pink and a purple........know wot u mean about backup ~lol~

Donnie - go for it!!
I've bought one for all my girlfriends

When I got mine first we never had a remote control working in the house!!!
Gameboys, my son's robot, personal stereos....I really shudda bought shares
in duracel :D

:p

Lulu,
I also bought one of each of my girlfriends when we went on our Atlantic City trip....RAVE reviews!!!!

Donnie, DEFINITELY go for it....she'll love you for it!!!

A

HannabisTheCannabis
12-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Lulu,
I also bought one of each of my girlfriends when we went on our Atlantic City trip....RAVE reviews!!!!

Donnie, DEFINITELY go for it....she'll love you for it!!!

A

Just be careful Donnie.....She might try to slip one in on you when your not looking......So start her out small..lol..You don't want to out do yourself..

IrieAllie
12-02-2005, 10:55 PM
Just be careful Donnie.....She might try to slip one in on you when your not looking......So start her out small..lol..You don't want to out do yourself..

No "be careful" here....go BIG or go HOME. LOL

likemclever
12-03-2005, 12:37 AM

No "be careful" here....go BIG or go HOME. LOL

ROFLMAO??. :stoned:

I??ve always wanted to try one of those bullet??s

Donnie I think their called ??crystal rabbits? I may be wrong about that.

DonnieDarko
12-03-2005, 01:46 PM
I google'd it yesterday and found the Rabbit Habit and the Rabbit Pearl on Toys in Babeland website. The claim is that these are the same as used on Sex and the City. Retail about 80 bucks.

Are these the ones ????

Lulu
12-03-2005, 02:55 PM
I google'd it yesterday and found the Rabbit Habit and the Rabbit Pearl on Toys in Babeland website. The claim is that these are the same as used on Sex and the City. Retail about 80 bucks.

Are these the ones ????

That's the one :thumbsup:

HannabisTheCannabis
12-03-2005, 04:17 PM

Are these the ones ????

Don't listen to allie...She got the Horse Lovers Special right off the bat, and now she's spoiled....I hear rumors that the real thing doesn't do it any more for girls that use these...However if your goal is to keep her busy and out of your hair, it might be the right tool for the job,....

eitherway,
merry christmas....mrs. darko

likemclever
12-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Yeah, Donnie.

I would recommend the cordless (just because who wants to fuck around with cords.)

Mine looks similar to those but a little different mine may be an earlier model......ha ha.

your wife will love it. And if she is not used to vibes than she will catch on quickly... ;) :thumbsup:

And Hannabis don??t be so cynical...
:D

DonnieDarko
12-03-2005, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the advice, likem ..... My wife has had a number of underperforming devices (not counting me .. jk). She deserves the best.

IrieAllie
12-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Don't listen to allie...She got the Horse Lovers Special right off the bat, and now she's spoiled....I hear rumors that the real thing doesn't do it any more for girls that use these...However if your goal is to keep her busy and out of your hair, it might be the right tool for the job,....

eitherway,
merry christmas....mrs. darko

First of all Donnie...don't count yourself as an underperformer!!!

Secondly, don't listen to hannabis...you bet I'm spoiled...but horselovers special, I think not. Why are you knockin my love slave, Hanny????

A

HannabisTheCannabis
12-06-2005, 11:46 PM
First of all Donnie...don't count yourself as an underperformer!!!

Secondly, don't listen to hannabis...you bet I'm spoiled...but horselovers special, I think not. Why are you knockin my love slave, Hanny????

A

Knock your love slave???? Doesn't make sense to knock myself....lol...

I was knocking your fake me.....hehehe

IrieAllie
12-06-2005, 11:57 PM
Knock your love slave???? Doesn't make sense to knock myself....lol...

I was knocking your fake me.....hehehe

Nothin like the original, eh??? ;)

HannabisTheCannabis
12-07-2005, 12:06 AM
Nothin like the original, eh??? ;)

I don't know about "the original".... but the real thing is better I'm sure of that...lol

IrieAllie
12-07-2005, 12:40 AM
You're awfully sure of yourself, aren't cha????? Hmmm.

HannabisTheCannabis
12-07-2005, 12:57 AM
You're awfully sure of yourself, aren't cha????? Hmmm.

Splittin wood baby...splittin wood...lol

xxx

HTC

IrieAllie
12-07-2005, 12:59 AM
Splittin wood baby...splittin wood...lol

xxx

HTC

My 'lil lumberjack :)

xoxoxoxoxox

HannabisTheCannabis
12-07-2005, 01:47 AM
hu...hu..hu.....you said jack....uuuu....or..something....

HTC

IrieAllie
12-07-2005, 01:56 AM
hu...hu..hu.....you said jack....uuuu....or..something....

HTC

Somehow I find "lumber" more entertaining. :stoned:

HannabisTheCannabis
12-07-2005, 01:57 AM
Somehow I find "lumber" more entertaining. :stoned:

YO ALLDRIAN...I DID IT...!!!!

lol

IrieAllie
12-07-2005, 01:59 AM
YO ALLDRIAN...I DID IT...!!!!

lol

LMAO. You slay me Hannabis ;)

HannabisTheCannabis
12-07-2005, 02:17 AM
LMAO. You slay me Hannabis ;)

If i did i wouldn't waste anything honey....i love liver......lol

HTC

IrieAllie
12-07-2005, 02:44 AM
If i did i wouldn't waste anything honey....i love liver......lol

HTC

Fava beans, too? PLEASE tell me I'll go out with a smile ;)

GHoSToKeR
12-09-2005, 10:39 AM
Damn you, Irie... I thought i'd got past the morning wood phase, but apparantly not.. :p

IrieAllie
12-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Damn you, Irie... I thought i'd got past the morning wood phase, but apparantly not.. :p

LOL Ghost....What a way to start the day, eh?

GHoSToKeR
12-09-2005, 04:48 PM
Better than Oatmeal. Kind of like Oatmeal actually. Just less oat, or something. Umm hi, Irie. :)

IrieAllie
12-09-2005, 06:37 PM
Better than Oatmeal. Kind of like Oatmeal actually. Just less oat, or something. Umm hi, Irie. :)

Talking strictly the "meal" here, eh? Hi, Ghost. :) (I think you may have been!)

DonnieDarko
12-09-2005, 07:00 PM

Great to have you back GHoST !!! We've missed you, man.

Lulu
12-09-2005, 11:53 PM
(((hugs ghostie)))

welcome back babes x :thumbsup:

GHoSToKeR
12-10-2005, 12:06 PM
Thanks guys, I missed you too. It's not the same without the Cafe Lounge! (((hugs))) lol

Anyway, if we can please return to the topic at hand.... :p

IrieAllie
12-10-2005, 12:12 PM
Thanks guys, I missed you too. It's not the same without the Cafe Lounge! (((hugs))) lol

Anyway, if we can please return to the topic at hand.... :p

Ah, Ghost....not up for the small talk, are we???

GHoSToKeR
12-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Sure I am, but i'm more interested in... oops, there goes that morning wood again. :p :D

So how have you guys all been? Anyone have any idea why i'm still a Cafe Member? lol