View Full Version : Weed Man

420 day is every day
07-17-2004, 08:17 AM
i was just thinking about starting to sell
i know all the basics, some tricks of the trade
like the orange/lemon peel trick
and i was gunna pick up an oz or too
and start selling
anyone know really good tips for starters?

ride n get high
07-17-2004, 01:01 PM
don't rip any1 off. If U start doing that people wont buy from u and u wil lose ure business.

peace

ride n get high
07-17-2004, 01:01 PM
and good luck

IntrepidS
07-17-2004, 07:52 PM
yes find parties to go to and sell there you can easily clear out 2 ounces in one night.

JeffJFromKCMO
07-17-2004, 11:47 PM
yeah also talk to dealers around you and talk to them about business shit like dont let them take over business from your best freinds and shit like if u got a few people that always come to you tell the other dealers that dont take my biznass or i will fuck you up and then get some business goin and take over there business and let them run for you and what not. by the way what the fuck is the orange/lemon peel trick?

Kronik Bagz
07-18-2004, 02:24 AM
whatever u do dont get caught. my friend used to flash cash everywhere an bust out his weed wherever jus so people would see that he had a half(he never got big) an thats how he got busted. when i ot arrested the distribution charge was dropped so i got lucky.

mary...420...jane
07-18-2004, 03:27 AM
ya i don't know what the lemon/orange thing is?

DrinkTheBongWater
07-18-2004, 06:57 AM
Its when your weed dries out and you put a slice of lemon or orange peel in the bag of weed for a couple of hours and it hydrates it back to normal.

tumbleweed
07-18-2004, 08:02 AM
people use the orange peel stuff to make a bag weigh
fat when its moist then when it dries its less..

its funny your name reminded of the time i drank bong
iced tea water someone bet me to drink it and he
would reimburse my lunch lol it was only one of
those tiny one hitter bongs so it wasnt that bad
and yet it was lol

Kronik Bagz
07-18-2004, 09:25 PM
if ur in it cause u love weed dont do this but if ur greedy an jus want money u can try: put ur weed in the freezer before u sell to someone an it makes it fluffy an heavier. it also ripps people off cause they payin for water an the THC is depleted. there are tons of tricks u pick up. pushin stems into buds to make em heavier. cuttin up mex an mixin it wit chronic. usin the bags wit a zipper(weigh more than a gram but people usually dont realize it). sellin joints to people instead of weed makes some good money(people will pay 5 bux fer a joint of MEX an will never know if u use menthol papers). wholl buds in fat sacs have fat stems, dont de-stem ur buds. there are thousands more i picked up along the way of sellin but i quit when i noticed if u sell 100% pure weed wit less stems more people come back an u get regulars. instant money isnt as good as constant money, trust me.

peace n' bagz
kronik

Lifecrisis
07-20-2004, 05:21 AM
dont trust anyone when i was slangin i always had a pair of brass knuckles in my pocket

tumbleweed
07-21-2004, 12:29 PM
dont trust anyone when i was slangin i always had a pair of brass knuckles in my pocket

That is damn good advice