PDA

View Full Version : Lib Toker

Return of the redi
07-16-2004, 09:24 PM
I let that prick sentry have it on the MK board, when I heard they banned you. Who needs 'em?
Seeing that it will probably 'dissapear' (they like to cover their tracks) I copy/pasted it for ya:

"Sentry, you are a fucking fascist bellend! Simple as that. Your life must be fucking shit, so I don't blame you for seizing any bit of power that comes your way with both hands, no matter how small (I expect you're used to small things). You and all your little subjects in the market place can keep proppin up your ego, fuck knows it needs the boost. You must be a very sad, lonely little man. Especially as you have it in your head that you wield some kind of power and authority over us. Banning us from one of the hundreds of thousands of message boards available on the web is NOT, I repeat NOT, going to make us 'fall into line', let alone respect you. It might work for the gullible little pricks that come to this site to talk about such great topics as "what's your favourite weed" for the millionth time. Those little faggots who cue up to cause trouble and goad people into any form of argument that will brighten up their sad little lives.
But REAL people with REAL experience in the world of cannabis, are vacating this site like rats from a sinking ship. Who wants to stay and get dictated to and treated like an ass hole? The politics board is yours, take it. No one will be posting there from now on, so you can run as tight a ship as you like.....on your own.

As for Lib Toker, he must be slashing his wrists as I speak. Or possibly he's laughing his head off at how they let a little turd like sentry become a mod and fuck up this once OK site, as well as warning potential visitors of the nazi mentality that exists here.

Zieg Hail!

CUNTS!

Oh, and in the extremely unlikely event that I am not banned, you can kiss my ass anyway!"

(nowhereman, that in no way reflects on this site, or the mods on here)

Libertarian Toker
07-17-2004, 01:26 AM
Thanks you guys! It's good to know everyone is standing together for justice. They are so warped over there that they even have to lie about what Ron said to cover their ass. Either that or I was warned by Ron not to post on the MP board, and did not see it. I wish I had more time to talk right now, because I have a lot to say, but I am off to see a friends band play up in the mountains, and I just don't have the time today. I'm in kind of good mood right now, and I don't think I will be as effective now as I will be in the morning when I am hanging hard. That's when I am at my best.

Toker

yellowjacket
07-17-2004, 12:46 PM
I agree with Redi. I don't even care about Marihemp anymore. What a bunch of cheese ass muthfuckers. They are such assholes and they revel in it. Sentry and that other mod, whatever the fuck his name is, talk about your classic bad cop personalities. When I posted the YES SIR YES SIR post, he thought I was kissing his ass and was floating on air. As soon as someone questions his authority, his eyes roll to the back of his head.

These boards are also owned by Ron Bennett. And while it's been very nice of the mods here to let us continue posting and communicating, I'm up for finding an entirely new place to hang out. Shit, there's plenty of free message board software floating around the Web, let's build our own site!

Torog
07-17-2004, 01:02 PM
Howdy YellowJacket,

It's gonna be lonely over at marihemp..I need y'all to yank me back to the center..every once and awhile...lol.

It's a daggum shame,that some mods can make so many folks uncomfortable..and drive em away..maybe Ron will wise up..appoint some replacement mods..like me for instance..lol-I promise to be fair..lol.

I'v got senority on almost every mod there,I've been around there since Dec. '98.

Anyhow..I've created a room on the chat,called Old Stoners...come on by..and let's wake and bake...

Have a good one...Torog:D

Torog
07-17-2004, 03:35 PM
Howdy LT,

It's a daggum shame that you got banned for making a little bit of racket..I decided to post at the MP Board-in response to a thread 'What republicans can believe',just gave them boys..a friendly little invite...lol.

I reckon I'll just have to come here to talk at ya..talked with YJ for a little while this morning..we got along just fine..in the chat room..hope I can holler at ya some time soon in chat..keep up the good fight !

Have a good one ....Torog

NowhereMan
07-17-2004, 10:32 PM
i have no intentions of even trying to figure out what all thats about

i will just say
redi,,,im on the sidelines here,,
just smoking away my days

maladroit
07-17-2004, 11:14 PM
i said i was gone but i'm back to welcome toker to club banned...we're out of freedom beads so you'll just have to wear the chains until another person is banned to make room for you back at marihemp

i saw your suspension coming the same way anyone can tell what's going to happen next when a pyromaniac finds a can of gas and a lighter...it was the least justifiable and shocking of all suspensions...mr bennett never gave you a warning or even indicated the thread was closed...i'd gladly go get my ass banned for that if the sight of my nic wasn't already verbotten

the marketplace reminds me of the stanford experiment...it was a famous psychology experiment where students were recruited to play prison for two weeks...the kids playing prison guards went nuts with power, there was a riot, and they had to shut down the experiment a week early:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_Prison_Experiment

hey torog you're making new friends over at the fascistplace forum...its not surprising for a guy who openly desires a modern mccarthy commission...be careful of whom you debate or they might squeal to the mods for protection when you call any of them treasonous hateful anti-american baby killers

toker you got my contact info if you want to keep in touch...if you ever make it up to vancouver, i'll show you around...its not an offer i extend lightly pal

Libertarian Toker
07-18-2004, 04:15 PM
I don't have any contact for you any more forced. My computer crashed a few weeks back and I had to start over from scratch. Lost all my programs and everything else also. The cool thing about it is that I got to update all my shit in the proccess of re-booting. My browser and such are working much better and faster, and I got rid of some other weird shit that was going on also. I now have a firewall. I respect your offer FR, and it means a lot to know that you would welcome this old pothead to your stomping grounds. You and your family are, of course, welcome here anytime.

Don't go from here or there man! Don't let a few assholes drive you away. That goes for all of you that are thinking you shouldn't go back. All they have done with their show of force is make all of us bond, and strengthened friendships. To me it's quite amazing that we can all stand together, forget the past differences, and fight for a common cause. It shows something. I'm not sure what exactly, but it does show something. If we run off, then we let them win. You don't really want to let them win do you? I am not going to just roll over and die for them. That's what they want us to do. Since that is what they want us to do, I will do the oppisite. I hope that you will all join me.

The injustice of what happened sucks, to say the least. We have all enjoyed marihemp for quite some time now. What I think we need to do is to show them that we will not go silently into the night and disapear. We need to show them that while they may hold the power, they cannot break our spirits with it. We need to stand and face them in order to do that. We can't do that if we run off. I hope that you guys will reconsider. We are not weak, we are strong. We are the voices of Freedom and justice. Lets show them they cannot get what they want. That want that they have is for us to leave.

Toker

maladroit
07-18-2004, 04:54 PM
i sent my contact info to you in a PM at marihemp a couple days ago

i feel i should not contribute to the popularity of a website that has a formal policy of punishing polite contributers for expressing their opinion...you put YEARS of great material on that website and it meant nothing to mr bennett...those mods are not renegades; they are acting with the full knowledge and support of the website's owner...i think its wrong to support internet fascism (on a cannabis website of all places!!)...there are less oppressive cannabis sites

getting banned didn't run me off...i didn't like it but i was looking forward to returning with a renewed sense of polite wit...but i don't see how i can possibly fight the owner of a website...its his site and if he wants to run it like a concentration camp then he is free to do that and i am free to walk out of the camp

i won't judge anyone for sticking around...it *was* a good site for years and perhaps you guys can help restore that reputation (at least on one tiny corner of the website where you live under the sword of the mods who threaten to come in there and fuck you over if you debate or question anything on the rest of the website)

BellBottomBlues
07-18-2004, 05:01 PM
here here, Toker!!

i feel EXACTLY the same way. why let them win? fuck 'em, i'm in it now balls to the wall. we can show them up and defeat the fascist tactics if we all hang in there! :D besides, nobody is going to run me off from ANYWHERE, if i do not choose to go.

"Gentlemen, if we do not hang together then we will most assuredly hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

Libertarian Toker
07-18-2004, 05:17 PM
I can respect that. I didn't know you had PMed me. I never check that thing. I'll see if I can still get it. Do you still have my e-mail addy? It's the same as it has always been. I don't check that much either. All I ever seem to get in my mail is weird sex letters and dick inlargement offers. Maybe my new blocker will end all that crap. I don't blame Ron for the actions of his mods. I do think he should control them better then he does though. The cops here in denver shot another invalid while he laid in bed. The mayor of Denver was already pissed about the past police shootings, and is pretty pissed about this one too, but he can't just fire all the police. He has to work it out with what he has. I wish Ron would be a little more proactive on the boards for justice, but I can understand why he would stay nuatral at times. Besides, if he came out against the mods they may ban his ass.

Toker

Libertarian Toker
07-18-2004, 05:22 PM
Right on BBB! I like your additude.

Toker

Libertarian Toker
07-18-2004, 05:34 PM
Howdy LT,

It's a daggum shame that you got banned for making a little bit of racket..I decided to post at the MP Board-in response to a thread 'What republicans can believe',just gave them boys..a friendly little invite...lol.

I reckon I'll just have to come here to talk at ya..talked with YJ for a little while this morning..we got along just fine..in the chat room..hope I can holler at ya some time soon in chat..keep up the good fight !

Have a good one ....Torog

I don't do chat man, I can't type fast enough to keep up with that. Thanks for your offer though. So whats for breakfast this morning? I'm having corned beef hash and eggs.

Toker

yellowjacket
07-18-2004, 06:13 PM
I had the fuck them, I'm staying attitude. Then I had the fuck them, I'm leaving attitude. I'm soooo confused...

I do feel like none of this is Ron Bennett's fault. I do think his posting was a sign of support for forced, even if Sentry and the other twit are trying to twist his words. Trying to say that I'm re-registering 3-5 times a day. That may have been true the first day, but I only reregistered one time after to respond to a posting about me ON politics.

I do think it's cool how we stuck up for one another. Maybe LT is right, going back or staying at Marihemp would say more about us than if we left. If some of us left, then all this was for nothing. Also, I guess some of us have to be reinstated before we can even talk about going back.

Libertarian Toker
07-18-2004, 06:16 PM
Looks like I have been reinstated. I'll PM you, but only if you promise you won't send me no pic of your dick! Weirdo!!! LOL! Torog would be better then what they have now. I gotta go work some today, so I'll do the PM thing later today, or this evening. Live long and prosper FR, and may the force be with you. Har har!

Toker

Arioch
07-19-2004, 01:51 PM
Hi all.

I am a refugee from another board, that got real lonely when a bunch of regulars got banned. It seems they all came over here, so I'm tagging along. I resurrected an old user name just for the heck of it.

I also brought along a little bit of humor, an animated political cartoon that reflects my politics. It will be in the black freebie screen on the left side. It takes a while to load both lyrics and graphics, so go grab another cup of coffee.

http://www.jibjab.com/

Peace

Libertarian Toker
07-19-2004, 02:24 PM
Hey OA, glad to see ya made it over. It's different here, but the same here as it is there if a get my drift. The good thing is that nowhereman is our mod here, or is that a bad thing? Oh well, either way we have a sheep herder here. I was already visiting here anyway. It was getting to be the same old thing over and over at the old board. I needed some fresh meat, and these are pretty good hunting grounds. Looks like some people are going to give up on marihemp altogether. I'm not. I might if it continues over there like it has been though. Looks like marihemp is down this morning. I guess the new hardware is going in.

Well, I guess Torog is looking for some action with all his post's today, so I think I might just give him some. It's the same old same old again with him, so maybe not. Sometimes he is like talking to a wall.

Toker

Arioch
07-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Howdy LT - Yeah, I like this format for discussion, although the format at Marihemp is good for pasting up big articles. And yes, it's good NowhereMan is a moderator. I'll keep visiting Marihemp also; it's become a habit to check it out when I log on.

Looks like Torog is doing the pisshead thing here.

Good luck fishing; I see you've had some nibbles already.

A-OA

Return of the redi
07-19-2004, 06:23 PM
What's up arioch? Glad you decided to joined the outcasts, lol. So who were you on marihemp, or would you rather remain anonymous?

Return of the redi
07-19-2004, 06:30 PM
Lib Toker, I agree with what you're saying about sticking around, but it's kinda out of our hands at the moment. You say you got reinstated? That's good man, but as far as I know that still leaves Forced, YJ and me, as well as the original problem.
Personally, I think I probably burnt my bridges by running my mouth off, but it felt good anyway.
So how do you think we should play it? Maybe write Ron an e-mail, with all our names to it, saying what happened from our point of view? Could work, but I really don't think we should just roll over and carry on as if nothings happened.
As I said, some of us couldn't even if we wanted to!

yellowjacket
07-19-2004, 07:08 PM
Redi, you're not reinstated? I thought the mods over there said they had reinstated you?

And forced should have been last night? According to the mods... ???

I figured I was the only one left, and that my resinstatement was going to be a loooooooong time coming if at all. :)

Arioch
07-19-2004, 07:40 PM
Redi â?? Iâ??ll let you guess a bit, just for fun. LT figured it out right away, itâ??s no big deal. I started on Marihemp with this alias, but then I forgot my password so signed up under the one I've used over there for the last couple years.

Marihempâ??s server is back up. Have you checked to see if you can post, Redi? How about you, forced / Maladroit? Iâ??m curious to see if and when everyone gets reinstated. Did anybody get an email from Ron?

Kick that stinky dead horse â?¦

Return of the redi
07-19-2004, 08:19 PM
Nope, still can't post! They did reinstate me, but then LT got banned and I lost it with them.
Hmmm, this could be fun for a while. OK, are you Lefty Toker?

yellowjacket
07-19-2004, 09:27 PM
No way?!?!?

They reinstate you, then they ban you.... again? :eek:

How spiteful is that? LOL

:rolleyes:

Torog
07-20-2004, 11:38 AM
Howdy y'all..

Yesterday was frustrating day..I crafted 2 nice long replies to LT on

another thread,and lost the first reply because my dial-up connect went

down and I didn't realize that it would reset my status,then I tried

again-this time breaking it down line by line..and for some reason it

said I had to log back in..so I lost my second try..by that time,I had

spent nearly an hour working on the reply to LT..so I got pissed off

and freaked out and decided to try just posting an article,aka pisshead

style. I wasn't sure if I could even git a reply in,I finally tried

that daggum quick reply option and it worked. I'll try and be more

dilligent with my replies to articles..unless my patience runs out

!..lol.

Yeah..I know that talking to me is like talking to a brick wall at

times..but y'all are guilty of the same too..lol. The important thing

is that we keep on talking-cuz it helps us to figure things out..I

intend to remain a shameless patriot online and a stalwart defender of

America,privately my views are somewhat different..I can't agree with

y'all on everything !...lol.

I am somewhat curious as to how all that moderator stuff works,but I

don't want to really be one. I've got too many hang-ups when it comes

to profanity and other issues,so I reckon I wouldn't be a good

moderator anyhow..lol.

YellowJacket and I,had a nice little chat the other day,at the chat

room here,I was stoned and I like to chat when I'm stoned,but I put

aside the politics and have a good conversation instead..there is a

time to put politics aside..like when I'm stoned !...lol.

Anyhow..y'all have a good one...Torog

PS: I had to paste this reply into Notebook-because when I went to post it-the daggum thing said I wasn't logged in and I lost the reply again..but this time I was ready..lol. I guess Notebook double spaces stuff if the above reply comes out double-spaced..

Libertarian Toker
07-20-2004, 02:32 PM
I hate it when that happens! Man, I have lost a lot of good posts due to that type of thing. Sit around and type for a long ass time, and then have it go poof and be gone, is a shitty thing to have happen. Is that profanity? Is shit a bad word to say? Yep, I know exactly what your talking about with the lost post thing. It sucks! The string of cussing that goes on right after I lose a reply might be called getting pissed. Me, I like to call it payback. Nothing like a grown man sitting in front of a computer screen cussing it out.

Toker

Return of the redi
07-20-2004, 05:44 PM
Arioch, give us a clue! Are you left or right leaning, politically?

Arioch
07-20-2004, 06:53 PM
sometimes I feel like I went so far Left I met the Right.

Lt used the initials of my marihemp alias in this thread.

dig it

wraith28
07-20-2004, 07:17 PM
hmm..sumbodees pissed
go wit it

Return of the redi
07-20-2004, 08:29 PM
OA? Hmm, you've lost me there. Did you post often?

Return of the redi
07-20-2004, 08:32 PM
Ker-ching! The penny drops! Ozone!! It was the 'A' bit that stumped me, coz most people usually just call you Ozone.
That was fun. What shall we do now?

Libertarian Toker
07-20-2004, 08:32 PM
LOL! It's a good thing we are not relying on you to research icky for us.

Toker

Libertarian Toker
07-20-2004, 08:33 PM
Say, on that subject...............Icky ain't been around much lately.

Toker

Return of the redi
07-21-2004, 09:40 PM
I guess there's not much point, is there? I still post stuff from his site, when I see something interesting.

BellBottomBlues
07-23-2004, 08:45 AM
Yeah..I know that talking to me is like talking to a brick wall at

times..but y'all are guilty of the same too..lol. The important thing

is that we keep on talking-cuz it helps us to figure things out..I

intend to remain a shameless patriot online and a stalwart defender of

America,privately my views are somewhat different..I can't agree with

y'all on everything !...lol.

How do, ol hoss? glad to hear that y'all got a hold a some a that good wildflower! i did myself the other night.

now... i think i learned a little something about you today from readin' your words...Torog, contrary to popular belief, is not a person, but an alter-ego. kinda like bruce wayne and batman. many people on make the mistake of not looking deep enough...i myself am guilty of that.

i know what you're saying about private views. let's just say that hypothetically, some politician tried to become an outright dictator here. i can think of a few people who would not like that, me for one. hypothetically, in that situation it would be right and legal to oppose such tyranny and uphold our amazing Constitution and preserve Liberty for all people...i am a patriot, if you know what i mean ;)

anyway, be cool and god bless the us.. hang in there soldier!

Torog
07-23-2004, 01:51 PM
What can I say,BBB..except that's a Big 10-4 !!

Have a good one...Torog

yellowjacket
07-29-2004, 03:09 PM
After having posted for a short while, I began to look at yellowjacket as an alter ego too. But I've worried lately that my feeling that way can have repercusions (sp?) to myself. Sometimes, I think that yellowjacket is an asshole, and it makes me want to create a new handle and start fresh, of course I wouldn't try to hide that I posted as yellowjacket.

NowhereMan
07-29-2004, 03:29 PM
please dont make threats about pictures,,,and body parts
ya know
kinda not cool to do

peace

ps
that cartoon was funny,bush and kerry
this land is your land,,,,lol