PDA

View Full Version : What happend to the old times?

Reminissions
07-16-2004, 06:56 PM
Man, I remember when I first started smoking it was so much fun, but now somehow things have seemed to change I still smoke but things just arent as fun as they used to be. All my friends changed into assholes, i quit smoking for about half a yr just due to the fact of my parents almost killing me, and i got in a shit load of trouble at school :mad: which sux. ahh sorry for taking up your time but I just dont know how I feel anymore just alot of mixed emotions about everything, if anything I think im confused.

Euphoric
07-16-2004, 10:20 PM
:( sorry to hear of your troubles...what are you confused about?

crystal clear pepsi
07-17-2004, 09:19 PM
spark a joint and you will get un-confused in about 10 seconds

Reminissions
07-18-2004, 12:15 AM
man i just want to go to the past and chill there lol im so high right now your right spark joint bam 10 seconds i just wanted things to be like they used to be for me thats all well thank you.

lol

tumbleweed
07-18-2004, 07:39 AM
i kinda understand what your talking about
i had the same problem for awhile but it was because
i was smoking too much so it didnt last and i thought
i was getting to not like smoking but i just laid off
for awhile and things got better
when i was stoned instead of thinking about how stoned i was
i just did stuff high which can be a lot of fun i.e. THE ZOO

KillaBuzz
07-20-2004, 09:57 PM
yah i kno wut yer talkin bout...buddy'z right u juss gotta stop smokin as much n try ta find entertainment in other thingz cuz sittin in yer room all day smokin all yer shit then tryn to think ov a way to get money fer more iznt coo...even tho i wish i cood smoke fer the rest ov my life ull enjoy smokin alot more if u try n cut down a lil
PeAcE

lethal purple poison
07-20-2004, 10:31 PM
yah i kno wut yer talkin bout...buddy'z right u juss gotta stop smokin as much n try ta find entertainment in other thingz cuz sittin in yer room all day smokin all yer shit then tryn to think ov a way to get money fer more iznt coo...even tho i wish i cood smoke fer the rest ov my life ull enjoy smokin alot more if u try n cut down a lil
PeAcE

For sure man, somethings you just have to be sober minded to really enjoy, Granted i smoke and drink daily, but i fish alot and i always go fishing sober so i can really get the most out of it. I used to drink alot with my buddys, but i got engaged for awile and quit drinking, when me and her broke up i started drinking again, but every ones changed and its just not the same so i end up drinking by my self alot and even then its no fun , doing something new and different sometimes helps.

Reminissions
07-21-2004, 03:55 AM
almost what happend to me but with smoking

Reminissions
07-21-2004, 03:55 AM
thanks for all the suggestions tho

wraith28
07-21-2004, 06:52 AM
yea i fell it workin i havent smoked in a month so ima see wat it fells like to do it again wit my homies ill get back ta u on that...

Omun
07-21-2004, 07:24 AM
Reminissions, I feel ya. I remember the same thing when I first started smoking. The highs felt priceless. then this year I graduated high school and I was sad because i knew i would miss getting back from school on the bus and going out back and smoking a bowl and then coming on here and reading whats new and then i think about when my friends and I would go to the park usually in the night and smoke up. those high times were great i really miss them. I try not to let the past slow me down and instead focus on the present.

wraith28
07-21-2004, 07:28 AM
wow bro thats sum deep shit im doin that same shit right now and feel ya......i dont want it ta end.... :rolleyes: