and going on the computer and passin out
we made special brownies and when to a huge arcade thing
with ower school and other stuff
but i was just wonder what fun shit do you guys do when you get high
we are planing on a boat trip and some other stuff
but i was just lookin for more ideas

Button Basher
07-16-2004, 04:13 PM
Me and my friends like to go out looking for cool places to smoke when we get bored of being indoors. It feels great walking around at night and we always find new spots :D and then we give them weird names to remember them by.
So far we've got The Stand which is the sheltered stand in a private school playing field which we can easily sneak into, it's comfy as hell and feels great when it's raining 'cos your all safe under the roof :p . We've also got the Tokyo Bench which is a bench in this tiny secluded area next to the river thames. We call it the tokyo bench 'cos at night when all the lights of the apartments on the other side of the river are all lit up, it looks like tokyo :D ! It's always fun finding more.

Zambi
07-16-2004, 04:52 PM
i love listening to music when im stoned. just actually driving in one direction with one of ur friends for a long time untill ur almost not stoned anymore then head back and smoke some more. movies. any video game. and if ur by urself, its fun just sitting outside doing nothing.

Da BoMb ShYt
07-16-2004, 09:18 PM
Yea dude! There's a waterfall thingy that comes out of a small hole looking thing at a state park a few miles from my house. The other day, me and 4 friends decided to explore this and see if there was anything cool about it...come to find out, you can climb up some rocks that the waterfall has eroded and shit and get into a cave about 20X20 feet tall enough to stand up in, of course, there's a creek running thru it, but there's places to sit along the edge of it, this weekend we plan to take a lot of bud out there and smoke it out all night. No one knows that you can actually get up there because of the small space you have to climb up to get there. Haha, this is the PERFECT place to go get chonged out at :cool: Peace homiez

420 day is every day
07-16-2004, 09:33 PM
yea me and my friends are planing a boat trip next weekend
i live in a town called "buddlake" and theres a huge ass lake
and my friend owns a boat so were are gunna stock up on
weed, food, music, movies, and what not
we are gunna head out during the day blaze up and fish
wait untill it gets dark and passout on the boat in the lake
it shoulde be sick
i was thinking to set off fireworks
but that might attract police which isnt good lol
cant wait

Brainhaze
07-17-2004, 06:08 AM
Hmm, whe I get high I don't like going to town at all - cos you're all worried that ppl will notice that you're high - that's just ruins it for me. I love to be safe and comfy in the walls of my house. So that's what I like to do:
1) Watch TV. Sure sounds all the same boring ol' thing to do, but you never know what you'll find funny on TV to laugh at. This one time me and my buddy were baked, flipping through channels, funny thing we got this mind antenna - and always stop at the same channel that we think is interesting (even if not high). So we got this news channel there was an interview of this politician, this dude was speaking with no emotion on the same exact tone all the time. When reporter asked him questions, he just started his monotonous rambling, then stop as if someone pushed a pause button, and resume after another question. We laughed our asses off for good 20-30 mins. but whn I feel the TV is getting boring, I choose not to loose a good high and switch activity.
2) Listening to music - can NEVER get tired of that! :) Modern techno, raggae-dub, and other stuff would do just fine. some music is so influential at times - it sends freaking chills (good ones) down my spine - that way on top of that high you get a super euphoria kick that blows your top - I'm sure yall know what I mean :)
3) moving around. When the music is on - I like to sorta dance (usually techno) - since you got that body buzz, the movement makes you feel that body buzz even more.
4) Just walking around. I'll never forget the phrase my buddy said when I was high sitting on the couch : "hey man, try walking around - it's fun" :) LOL
5) When I'm baked, sometimes it's coo, to walk on the street a bit - Usually I wanna get some snacks at the gas station nearby, when you're around your peak high - the walking seems so surreal - it's like you're playing a 1st person shooter game, and your pc staggers, so instead of smooth movement you get this frame-by-frame vision :) Trying to buy the snacks is kinda fun too - trying to remember what to say, and say it the right way, get the cash/card in time and shit - it's like accomplishing tasks - but not tripping much about it :)
6) When I get high by myself - I like analysing stuff. Sure sounds boring - but the process is fun anyways - I like to close my eyes and visualize something, then slovly develop the visual representation of whatever, and then "admire" your accomplishment. E.G. I was drawing some buildings in Photoshop, and I needed to draw golden color, I couldn't figure out how, so I got high, imagined a building with golden dome, then slowly saturized the color in my mind, zoomed in, and could perfectly visualize that gold is just a gradient between yellow and brown - turnd out pretty well in my drawing. There are tons of examples of how I use my mind to solve some cewel and weired things.

Sorry for rambling on, I just wanted to share the things I like best doing when high :)

Roadie Man
07-17-2004, 06:31 AM
I've got a place exactly like Da BoMb ShYt a few mi. NE of Green Bay, Wis., under a highway. Try to find it. I also have a place where you walk up to the top of a hill on a path. There is clearing with 2 wooden benches and a small wooden fence. Its overlooking farmland and a city. U can also go slightly down a sit and chill on the ground and have the coolest view. And also there is a tree that looks like a person there so u smoke right next to the tree.
Last place. Ledge Co. Park in Dodge Co., Wis. The are ledges and caves and ravines that are easyly walkable, u could climb a lot of parts. A lot of crap in one little place. Me and my friends like to smoke in crevaces in the rocks that go 20 ft down because u get a chimney type effect.
The best thing about going to these places is u can roadie(tokin and drivin) there on the way.

mary...420...jane
07-18-2004, 03:36 AM
i don't like to do the same things over, i like to find something ewn every tiem, or jsut got on an "adventure" trying to find something...today we went on the sea-saws and it was SO fun! lol

teresaj2k
07-19-2004, 10:26 AM
yeah i love finding new places and naming them too. the best is this tree we call the dr. suess (sp?) tree. it's this odd looking pine tree on campus with branches that hit the ground so no one ever sees you under it at night. it's especially fun to sit under it around 2 am on the weekends so you're all high when the drunks are walking home from the bars and you shake the branches and screech as they go by and scare the shit out of them. another is the chronic cave, this secluded overhange of a building also on campus. everyone goes there to smoke, i've met countless ppl out there and if you're REALLY desperate ppl leave their roaches there all the time. so many places, so little time.

sawleaf
07-19-2004, 06:58 PM
I am just a fan of getting high and tearing up my turntables! Can't get too high though, or I find it gets very difficult to mix and beatmatch. :)

Rogue
07-20-2004, 07:58 AM
There is so many great experiences and things to do when you're high. Personally, I feel everyhing should be experienced high but here are some of my suggestions for things to do when you're stoned.
1) Get outdoors. Visit a park. Get lost in some woods. See nature at it's best. Also make great places to get stoned.
2) Watch great/trippy movies, listen to music, watch good t.v., play video games.
3) Write, read, make music, play any instruments u can.
4) Look at the stars/clouds.
5) Go see fireworks.
6) Go cruising along country roads.
7) Sit around with friends and just talk about crazy shit. It's especially funny to record these conversations and listen to them later.
8) Play funny board games like trivia, outburst, twister, pictionary, etc.
Whatever you do, do it high and have a good time. In every situation is an opportunity for a great experience. All you have to do is find it.

kdawg745
07-23-2004, 11:05 PM
Have you ever played madgab, its a badass board game. When high, life doesnt get any better than watching channel 18 and 19.
The thing about thsoe channels is they are the exact same thing except channel 19 is like 1 and a half seconds behind 18.
All thats on those channels is nature scenes like waterfalls and snow mountains
Its just awesome to flip really quick back and forth is just trippy.
And going to the beach and trying to fight the waves is cool.
Just dont go to far out into the ocean cause its kills your high toget back to shore.

Creeper
08-08-2004, 09:19 PM
In the winter where I live at nights we have northern lights, if ya got those where you live watch em high.....its cool as shit.

KillaBuzz
08-08-2004, 10:35 PM
I've got a place exactly like Da BoMb ShYt a few mi. NE of Green Bay, Wis., under a highway. Try to find it. I also have a place where you walk up to the top of a hill on a path. There is clearing with 2 wooden benches and a small wooden fence. Its overlooking farmland and a city. U can also go slightly down a sit and chill on the ground and have the coolest view. And also there is a tree that looks like a person there so u smoke right next to the tree.
Last place. Ledge Co. Park in Dodge Co., Wis. The are ledges and caves and ravines that are easyly walkable, u could climb a lot of parts. A lot of crap in one little place. Me and my friends like to smoke in crevaces in the rocks that go 20 ft down because u get a chimney type effect.
The best thing about going to these places is u can roadie(tokin and drivin) there on the way.
lol, i'll cyah there bud :rolleyes: . sumthin 2 do when yer high iz juss chill n listen 2 beatz bout smokin bud. i never get bored ov it. findin new placez ta smoke iz fun, but ta b honest i say fuck that, letz stay here n smoke. im never bored if i gotz weed ta smoke i tell ya that much.
PeAcE

KillaBuzz
08-08-2004, 10:42 PM
wait i fergot sumthin, the number one thing ta NOT do when yer high iz anythin that will distract u frum yer high. i alwayz thot video gamez were the shit when yer blazed, but fuck that man. u get to into the game n then 40 minz later ya realize u were high, but now shez all gone. i juss like ta sit there, listen ta beatz bout samokin cuz then ya think bout yer high more.
PeAcE

hotboymbsc
08-10-2004, 07:01 PM
expect the unsuspected

BHstoner
08-11-2004, 08:11 AM
the best thang to do is to watch cartoons, its funny as hell, go walking around at night wit yur frnds it feels great, also if u wanna walk alone put headfones on and walk around at night and u'll just be happy, me and my boys like to go to parties and hook up wit some fine ass grls, sex is much better and im usually more open and can talk and get girls to like me easier, and anyone who hasn't tried going on a roller coaster while high has to hit up the nearest magic mountain, but smoke in yur car before u go in cuz u can get in deep shyt for taking some weed into the park, but its really worth it cuz u really feel like yur flying and its great while u high on a roller coaster

Phresh as it Gets
08-12-2004, 12:53 AM
get so high you dont know what your doin and just go out side and wander, i love it, except when i wind up in some neighborhoo where my relatives live and ask what im doin, thats when the paranoia takes its toll

Cannabinoidal
08-12-2004, 02:28 AM
Get lost in some woods.

DEFINITELY. This is one of the best things you can do when high. You'll come across all kinds of shroom species, and it's just so crazy...this is probably my favorite place to go when high. take a bb gun and shoot shit.

Video games are also great. me and a friend play Perfect Dark and old school video games, we have a blast.

Also...get high...literally. Climb on top of your roof, or climb a mountain (ive done this several times...can see for miles and miles, its incredible) It's really great to smoke up at the base of a mountain, "trip" through the woods, climb to the top, smoke again, and enjoy.

if you play any musical instruments, rock out. that's fun to do too. oh, and rollercoasters definitely. i've done that before too, its out of this world.

Reminissions
08-13-2004, 03:11 AM
when i was first a newb walking was weird it looked like everything i was seeing i saw through a movie camera i dont know if you know what i mean lol

Brainhaze
08-13-2004, 05:15 AM
wait i fergot sumthin, the number one thing ta NOT do when yer high iz anythin that will distract u frum yer high. i alwayz thot video gamez were the shit when yer blazed, but fuck that man. u get to into the game n then 40 minz later ya realize u were high, but now shez all gone. i juss like ta sit there, listen ta beatz bout samokin cuz then ya think bout yer high more.
PeAcE

Hmm, I gotta agree w/ KillaBuzz on this. I find this to be true sometimes. when you're playing agame you aresitting and notmoving, you're into it and like an hour later you realize your buzz was wasted :(

Another thing - did I mention moving around :) Like when you sita nd chill, and then decide to move(i donno get up, or get something), fer some reason it just slams me hard at that moment, it's like being a fish in a fish-bowl and it got shaken. It has a nice "wow effect" to it,if ya know what I mean :)
peace

BHstoner
08-14-2004, 06:30 AM
i found sumtin new to do while high, wowowowowow its so fun, aiight so my frend just bought a new digital camcorder, and it has a bunch of special effects, so we plugged it to the tv and watched ourselves, seeing yurself wit negetive on is great, its like a whole new world wit different colors, and also he has this thing that makes evrything moving in like a wavy way so like its wavy and like u turn big then small and its all weird and i just sat there staring for a long time, and put the camera in the room while u high and just record and wen its done recording watch it, u'll be thinking "i was sooo stupid" aiight so anyone wit a camcorder that u can see yurself wit in the tv should try this shyt. aiight peace

crystal clear pepsi
08-16-2004, 02:43 AM
i love playin my guitar outside at sunset

NzPoThEaD
10-28-2004, 06:31 AM
me n my m8s try n go on big missions newhere. my m8s once randomly kept driving n ended up driving all the way 2 whangarei (like 5 hours away) n it was light by the time they got there. or chilling in a m8s room listening 2 music.

Czar
10-28-2004, 07:43 AM
dude, its all about getting something to eat. Food and bud go together like peas and carrots.

ickivicki
10-28-2004, 04:30 PM
I have a pretty big group of smoking friends. Most of the time we all can't meet at the same time (conflicting schedules, not everyone has a car..etc. ) So It breaks off into smaller groups. So my normal smoking group consists of me and my friend her brother. Smoking doesnt really become boring for us. It's usually an adventure just to get weed. Then once we have it, we try to find someone else to smoke with which alot of times leads us to crazy shit. But if we can't smoke at someones house we wind up going to this playground by my friends house. It's always fun to blaze there and go on this little merry-go-round thing. We smoked some good dank on there once, while spinning and soon as it kicked it, the whole merry go round felt like it was flying. It's also fun just driving around and lighting up. My one friend has an awesome system in her car and she'll put on some dJ scribble, and we always listen to that one song.. I think its called phat bass but I'm not entirely sure. It sounds awesome.
We used to just basically get stoned at someones house and watch movies. That got kind of boring though. And annoying. We once couldn't remember the ending to the movie and had to go back and watch it again , while sober.

My other friend is having a halloween party this weekend, and we want to make some special brownies. (YAY) And we're getting a keg and a bunch of scarey movies. All in all I think it should make for an interesting night.

My motto is, you'll never expiriance it if you don't get out of the house first. So smoke, and get out there, you'll be surprized by the crazy shit that you can get yourself into.

FrenchInhale
10-28-2004, 08:09 PM
Me and my friend like to smoke on the back porch then sit there and talk about a lot of wierd stuff. We also pretend like we are in a "Truman" sort of thing (the Jim Carrey movie) and we talk to an imaginary camera and think about a lot of cool stuff... there is nothing better than chillin and talkin... Tonight we are going to go smoke and then go do some bowling.

UserName AlphaNiner
10-28-2004, 08:10 PM
Go through a carwash, light up a J, and listen to music really loudly. It's fun.

Godamn carwash... My shit gets washed 10 times a week, at least. It's fun when you're tripping, too. ^_^

Roll the windows down when the drier comes on....holy shit, it's intense.

UserName AlphaNiner
10-28-2004, 08:13 PM
But, spinning after smoking takes the cake... I get lost in the music.

"wait i fergot sumthin, the number one thing ta NOT do when yer high iz anythin that will distract u frum yer high. "

I don't agree with this. If you're doing something and not thinking about "man, I'm high" then you'll be really high...doing something...and not notice when you're no longer high. You can charish your stone like this. I stay high for hours because I don't concentrate on it. I don't think "man, I need to smoke more because I'm no longer high."

Kid Dynamite
10-28-2004, 08:22 PM
Sometimes after smoking solid me and my girlfreind just sit and stare and think and then sometimes talk about weird shit. Its totally different than with bud...its like really in tune with nature and shit. And then when we smoke bud with my mates, we just sit and laugh and laugh and laugh about any kind of shit. Its just amazing...never gets old.

FrenchInhale
10-28-2004, 08:34 PM
Laughing is definately the best thing a person can do... it never gets old.. and its healthy for you.

bongo
10-28-2004, 08:43 PM
I either smoke at my on friends house with him and another friend. We just call up and someone come over. We sit out in his driveway and smoke bowls, or if the person wants to drive around we go drive and smoke bowls with the guy. He live behind the highschool so we go to the bleacher there and do it there. Suprizingly we have never had any problems there. If I go with the other group I smoke with we just wander and go whereever we end up. But we will most definatly smoke bowls. So far my favorite place I've smoked was with my friend who lives by the highschool. We went to this curch and there property has a pavilion. just moved a picnic table behind and smoke bowls, If anyone asks I was at church. It is coincidentily behind another friends house( you can see it from the table, and they can see you). The place has the railroad tracks in one direction the woods behind us, road in front, and houses on the last side. Whether my high is in tune with nature or crazy I think it all depend on location. Outside your fine, in a house our car it can be a little crazier.

Y favorite scenario has to be outside and just chillin, maybe talking but if not it doesn't matter cuase your high and that is all you need to keep you satisfied.

This weekend I plan on buying some bud, and maybe get drunk

Kid Dynamite
10-28-2004, 09:41 PM
My dealer gets back from holiday tomorrow! Im gonna get a 10 bag of bud and an 1/8th of solid, were gonna roll up some tropicanas and blaze away to our hearts content. Oh yeah...

DontPassOnGrass
10-29-2004, 02:52 AM
honestly the funnest thing i've ever done is blazed bfore goin to the beach, then pound a couple red bull energy drinks and boogey board. its seriously the mst fun i've ever had stoned. I jst cant wait fr the snow to come si can get a ft bag and blaze on the way to the mountain and jst cruise on my snowboard.
peace

Encatuse
10-30-2004, 01:21 PM
I analyze and figure out complexities that I cant remember my perfect solution to when Im straight, but I always remember I had one. Things get so much clearer for me when Im high.. in fact Im high right now, an dabout to get higher. Analyze with music on because it makes it really awesome when you realzize how distant it is. It'll help you realize the distance between your vision and your eyes.. I dont know. Just think.

E-

Sedater18
10-30-2004, 10:09 PM
lights on, chillin, tune fork, shit all put away, friend, music, peice of paper pencil, window with tight veiw, comfortable bed.
go out at night with a friend(s) (not to cold of a night) wander somewhere without really thinking about it, could be woods or something, chill out somewhere for a while, do something weird, funny,smoke some more while you walk. go home, play some ps2, watch some tv with the lights off, get some candy and drinks, talk a little, be comfortable, sleep.

The C
12-15-2004, 04:07 AM
Man games are fun when stoned, like Mhan kalha, i beleive thats how it's said. It involves involing tokens which represent the original importance of the game. It used to be played using semi-preciouse gems, and the winenr leaveing with what he took at the end of the game. Somewhere between checkers and marbles.
I dunno it's a quick fun game.
Playing guitar, and listening to music are always a great experience, listening more so, if your just starting or can tbe bothered moving your fingers.

Outdoorsyness is great to. Used to go sledding on crazy carpets last winter in Banff while stoned, numerious times. Thats fun to do dude! Thats great for this time of year.

If you don't own the Pink Floyd album"The Wall" GO GET IT!! Talk about your pass out scenes.

The C

RunawayAmbulance
12-15-2004, 04:16 AM
Write songs and read them in the morning. Watch Primus music videos. Walk around town. My personal favorite was writing songs.

Encatuse
12-23-2004, 03:49 AM
I decided to go outside and walk around ((while high)) and look for a place to smoke. I don't enjoy getting high with anyone but myself really. People annoy me when they're high because they think everything is funny and stuff, and I get super-serious and thought-provoked. But anyway, I was walking around ((in my old town)) high looking for a place to smoke a blunt I rolled with all my remaining weed. It was pretty fat. Well, I came across one of my old friends who I hadn't seen in like a year, and she wanted to come with me. She realized I was stoned, and asked if I had any more weed and I said yes.
So we walk around, seeking a place to smoke, when we find the old abandoned school building. It was boarded up and shit because therer's aspestus ((sp.?)) everywhere and it's a basic shithole. So, we sneak in through a window that we found that was broken, and we start smoking in the gymnasium. We're about two minutes into smoking and I whip out my cd-carrying case, which is a portable speaker as well. ((it's the shit 20$ at wal-mart)) I then plug it into my mp3 player and crank some Perfect Circle. It was nice because she was quiet and just toked and passed, very polite. Not a bogart or anything. Well, a little less then half way through the blunt a woman walks in and starts yelling at us! My friend tosses the blunt ((gah!!!)) and we bust out running. Turns out they turned part of the building into a church/homeless shelter kinda shithole.
Well, Im now weedless, which is So Fucking Sad. Because Im broke too. Oh well I guess. And we thought we had found the perfect smoking spot. I guess Im just glad she came in to yell at us when she smelled it instead of calling the cops... -sighs- It's too cold to smoke outdoors. Oh, and I pissed in the urinal... on a fucking roach. Nasty eh? No, Im not talking a joint-roach. Im talking a cockroach.

Kid Dynamite
12-23-2004, 11:40 AM
Yesterday i was walking home and i kept seeing these little shadow people jumping out of bushes and running towards me. And i was shooting them with imaginary shotguns and grenade launchers. It was so cool, until i got home and my dad asked me why i had such a big grin on my face.

KennabisCranium
12-23-2004, 04:59 PM
I get stoned with the girls I work with and have a great time with them. (I work as a doorman at a strip club). Beautiful girls and bud are more exciting to me than food and bud... I can get food anytime, but getting stoned with girls who take their clothes off for a living is my favorite thing to do. Ever.

mauOne
12-23-2004, 08:03 PM
where i live its too cold for people to have pools on their houses
but i always thought the coolest thing would be
to float on the pool on those plastic floating couches that have arm rests for soda cans and just float and stare at the sky

dang gotta move to florida

Frost.
12-23-2004, 08:31 PM
damn homie... you do gotta move here. I'm tellin you it's awesome, I do exactly what you described >in my backyard<

spritemanvt
12-24-2004, 01:41 AM
music, food and bud. that's all there is to it. listen to music or jam on your instruments. rip up the turntables just as sawleaf said. when you're high you have so much more musical creativity. check it out.
peace

---

Why is marijuana not legal, why is marijuana not legal. it's a natural plant that grows in the dirt. you know what's not natural, 80 year old dudes with hard ons, that's not natural, but we've got pills for that. we're dedicating all our medical resources to keeping the old guys erect, but we're putting people in jail for smokin something that grows in the dirt. - fuckin right

juggalo420
12-24-2004, 10:13 AM
itz fun to get really high and just go for a walk at night, its the perfect time of year for it theres snow and i luv the christmas lights, and you can always find a random place to smoke on the walk, i occasionly use the back of mcdonalds, or if you have a joint just smoke as you walk no ones out late at night and if you do see a car approaching just hold the joint down and use ur hand as a cover.

ganja is my game
01-05-2005, 05:52 AM
the best things to do are just go exploring out in the woods or where ever i prefer nature and drive around and get lost. once me and my buddies torched up two DENSE bowls and boxed it then we went and found this old shed that had vials of blood in a little fridge and a weed plant growing in the window and a pick axe that was modified into what we decided was a murder weapon.

Climbing High
01-05-2005, 06:06 AM
thats fucked up man.

ganja is my game
01-05-2005, 07:17 AM
ya it was some crazy shit. i forgot to say when my friend found the plant he screamed Gold! it was hilarious.

knave666
02-02-2006, 07:32 PM
It's a bit of a pricey thing to do, but i've never had more fun when I'm stoned than when i was in New Zealand. Drove up the west coast in about a week, stopping at the most amazing spots to get high. Unbelievable scenery and getting stoned go perfectly together.

notrightquite
02-02-2006, 08:12 PM
yea me and my friends are planing a boat trip next weekend
i live in a town called "buddlake" and theres a huge ass lake
and my friend owns a boat so were are gunna stock up on
weed, food, music, movies, and what not
we are gunna head out during the day blaze up and fish
wait untill it gets dark and passout on the boat in the lake
it shoulde be sick
i was thinking to set off fireworks
but that might attract police which isnt good lol
cant wait

... you're going to smoke on budd lake? That's fucking awesome.