PDA

View Full Version : Hi, im new, need some help

BaseRSX
11-27-2005, 01:38 AM
Hi. I live in Kansas and Iā??m wanting to buy some seeds and possibly some pot mail order.

First of all some good legit seed seller recommendations and/or pot sellers would be great.

Secondly I just wanted to ask about the general risk of doing this. I have head from some people that most of the time the worst thing that happens is the mail system will confiscate it. Anyone else buy stuff this way? Have you had a good experience with it? Did you have it shipped to your actually home address?

Any really bad stories I should know about?

Thanks!

mightymarijuanabuds
11-28-2005, 05:19 AM
i cant speak for mail order buds, never done that, but i cant imagine it would be any different than seeds, esp if you ordered a small amount... many ppl do it and it comes through all the time

as far as seeds, don't worry at all, if customs gets them, you will get a letter saying that *someone* tried to send you contraband... if the package don't have your name on it (and even if it did, technically :P ) they can't prove that anything coming to your house is coming at your request, so they won't have any legit reason to come after you :thumbsup: