PDA

View Full Version : Gobble, Gobble!

IrieAllie
11-26-2005, 01:00 PM
Hope everyone's Turkey Day was a good one! We had lots of snow here, so the kids were busy outside....even mom went out for a bit! Any pics of your Turkey Day festivities???? I don't have many...but maybe I'll post a few!!!

IrieAllie
11-26-2005, 01:13 PM
K...here's one of just me out in the snow :)

HannabisTheCannabis
11-26-2005, 05:34 PM
Your cute!!!can you play a flute????.......lol

IrieAllie
11-26-2005, 06:42 PM
Hmmmmm....can I play a flute....this would either be you referring to my pixie haircut (although I'm not sure if Pixies actually PLAY flutes....), or you are a pervert. LMAO My money is on the perv. Where's your pics? Certainly you'd like to display your drumstick from Thanksgiving?????? ;)

HannabisTheCannabis
11-26-2005, 06:59 PM
It's the hair cut...lol

Here are a few snap's of me and the kids....These pics are before and after the turkey...lol

IrieAllie
11-26-2005, 07:39 PM
It's the hair cut...lol

Here are a few snap's of me and the kids....These pics are before and after the turkey...lol

Awesome pics!!! Here's one of the kiddos and I...out in the snow as well! I love "seeing" the people I am talking to...makes it more personal :D

HannabisTheCannabis
11-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Awesome pics!!! Here's one of the kiddos and I...out in the snow as well! I love "seeing" the people I am talking to...makes it more personal :D

Talk about a splitting image....They look just like you.. Little Pixie's...lol

Yes I agree it does make it easier to talk to a person when you know what they look like. Don't forget those tri-folds...

This is out the hotel at a Bucco's game over the summer.....

HannabisTheCannabis
11-27-2005, 03:03 PM
K...here's one of just me out in the snow :)

I seem to recall seeing somebody that looked just like you in a strip club somewhere..... Atlantic City maybe......lol....

Naw that girl had blond hair, and was much more wild looking......HEHEHE

Want a Corona?? With a lime??

IrieAllie
12-01-2005, 10:50 PM
I seem to recall seeing somebody that looked just like you in a strip club somewhere..... Atlantic City maybe......lol....

Naw that girl had blond hair, and was much more wild looking......HEHEHE

Want a Corona?? With a lime??

You laying my shit out there, boy???? LOL I can't WAIT for another girls weekend away!!! :rasta:

HannabisTheCannabis
12-02-2005, 07:13 PM
You laying my shit out there, boy???? LOL I can't WAIT for another girls weekend away!!! :rasta:

I wanna go on the girls weekend.....Me and the gals...sounds like a hoot.....You should have a strong man around to protect you girls from the wolves in sheeps clothing....

IrieAllie
12-02-2005, 09:16 PM
I wanna go on the girls weekend.....Me and the gals...sounds like a hoot.....You should have a strong man around to protect you girls from the wolves in sheeps clothing....

I think you have to watch out for the sheep in WOLVES clothing. You know..the guy who thinks he's the shit, then you find out he's hung like a mosquito? Is that what we are talking about here, sex? Oh wait...nevermind. LOL

Looks I need to start up another sex thread, eh? :rasta: