PDA

View Full Version : Question about tolerance

Maulsl
11-25-2005, 06:00 AM
I have a question for you guys. I have been smoking since I was 9 years old, heavely since 15, im now 17. Ive noticed that my tolerance level is really low. I can be sitting there with friends and smoke maybe one bowl and ill be really high, and Ill notice that they aren't.(we dont smoke anything other than really good chronics or kushes) My eyes will get bloodshot really fast and you can always tell that im high which really pisses me off. Why do you think that is? Ive been smoking long enough, i would think that I would have some sort of tolerance?

I know this may not be a big deal to most people but for me, I have to keep my smoking on the D/L because my parents are threatening to get rid of me already kicked me out, taken away my car and it really doesnt help for you to look high you know what I mean? And im not going to stop smoking so thats not an option for me, ive already thought about me needing too, but I dont think its going to happen.

Also another question, whats a good way to really get the smell of smoke, as in ciggarettes and pot out of your clothes? Reason I ask is because my mom who is the one really against my smoking can always smell it in my room, and she also is allergic to the smell as in she gets sinus headaches and so forth.

Please give me the best advice you can I really need it

motorcycletony222
11-25-2005, 06:17 PM
Move out on your own. Your old enough. Then you can do as you please. Someone who does not smoke can smell every little bit of smoke on you and your clothes. I tried covering up, didnt work, so she left, fuck her, it was a pain in the ass and so was she. May she R.I.P.

daves19
11-25-2005, 08:06 PM
dude it is normal that your tolerence is lowered as it is one of pot's advantage, not like what the goverment says...i don't how is your mom but try to understand her first and it'll be easier to deal with her after..that's the main key in sales, know your people and you can control them like you wish...i now smoke with my parents!! so lets keep in touch and feel free to ask me questions, been there done that. but start by sharing some interest with your parents, while being sober...don't stick to the same level in your life, try to evolve with people around you, even if they d not have good ideas...

daves19
11-25-2005, 08:07 PM
following and trusting only you is not the best thing to do...

Maulsl
11-26-2005, 02:59 AM
thats really good advice man. I really never thought of it that way. But ya lets keep in touch, I could use your help along my way of waiting to get out of my house. I wish I could smoke with my parents, but my mom says she has that allergy problem with the smell of smoke